Community > Posts By > michala

michala's photo
Fri 01/16/09 01:37 AM
vaccuum. double double letters:smile:

michala's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:22 PM

the guy I'm seeing farted on our first date and excused himself right away. we are all grownups as long as you excuse yourself and don't do any "pull my finger" bits or the like you should be okay. just don't be excessive. its natural, but it can get really rank.

i wonder who was more embarrassed

why would I be embarassed that he farted?

michala's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:12 PM
the guy I'm seeing farted on our first date and excused himself right away. we are all grownups as long as you excuse yourself and don't do any "pull my finger" bits or the like you should be okay. just don't be excessive. its natural, but it can get really rank.

michala's photo
Fri 12/19/08 10:13 PM
I wear mascara. thats it. and by your reasoning it would be hilarious to say that the reason guys wear their pants halfway down their a$$es is because there isn't anything in their pants to keep 'em up.

michala's photo
Tue 12/16/08 02:20 PM

I was thinking of starting a pot luck dinner for singles once a month in my town. I couldnt find anywhere to host the damn thing at. GRR!rant

American Legions will usually let you hold gatherings.

michala's photo
Tue 12/09/08 02:51 PM
and I thought I was just Irish. laugh

michala's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:25 PM
http://adoniscabaret.co.uk/saucy-santa-hen-night/index.htm

michala's photo
Fri 11/21/08 09:26 PM
el farro. its a family chain restaurant around the western suburbs and parts of the city. decent food. cheap.

michala's photo
Fri 11/21/08 11:54 AM
the link below is to a new version of the children's game. its pointless, useless, wastes time and is fun. and isn't that what every adult needs anymore?

http://www.alanoutten.com/pixelstudents.html

michala's photo
Wed 11/12/08 03:54 PM
my condolences on your loss. I lost my dad to cancer almost nine years ago. I can understand how you feel, the shock of loosing a parent can rock you to the core, even if it is from an illness over time. There is nothing anyone can say or do that will make it easier for you at this moment. Time is the only thing that can do that. Remeber all of the good quality times that you shared with your dad, cry for him a little. Mourn on your own timeline, not anyone elses, but it isn't good for you to dwell too long. it's okay to feel the way that you do. It's natural.

michala's photo
Mon 10/13/08 11:37 AM
that is so true. I play the cello and cannon is probably the worst. thatwas great. thanks.

michala's photo
Tue 10/07/08 10:24 AM
I'm only bad at math. its ike college all over again.

michala's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:58 PM
I can probably steer you in the right direction. was it in a cream sauce or a vodka sauce?

michala's photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:08 PM
it wasn't actually meant as a sexist statement. he was trying to state that McCain was offering change without actually giving it. like you can dress up the issues however you want but its still the same issue. how is it that the world can no longer understand common sayings, sarcasm, or satire. go read Johnathon Swift's A Modest Proposal. and please learn to understan dna love language and all of its nuances.

michala's photo
Wed 09/03/08 09:59 PM
a qarter and a dime. we are ripe with money riddles tonight, no?

michala's photo
Wed 09/03/08 08:54 PM
its with the bell boy.

michala's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:08 PM
4 and here is how

:smile: laugh
yawn flowerforyou

:smile: laugh are in front of yawn

and yawn flowerforyou are behind :smile:

michala's photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:22 PM
I wanted to go, but I couldn't get off from work.

michala's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:38 PM
you may want to poach your eggs and put them in artichoke bottoms. the flavors blend very well.

michala's photo
Thu 08/07/08 05:29 PM
Do Hollywood actors count? :smile: