Community > Posts By > michala

michala's photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:28 PM
I don't want any tats, I am past that stage of my life and really glad I never got one when I did want them. but to each their own

michala's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:08 PM
I think the only celebrity I knew when I was little was Raffi.

michala's photo
Tue 02/10/09 11:02 PM
give him my number, but depending on the guy depends on how he gets it.

michala's photo
Tue 02/10/09 07:03 PM
25-38. Guys my own age still act like they are in high school and add izzle onto the ends of words. And men any older than 38 seem to think its approprate to refer to my age as if I could be thier daughter. Both scenarios are creepy and sad.

michala's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:23 PM

Being laid off from work and not sure when I'll get called back, if I get called back. That and not having a guy by my side to help me through all this.

exact same for me. and my industry is hard up for jobs right now.

michala's photo
Sun 02/08/09 06:09 PM
considering I've been falling asleep at 5 or 6 every morning for the past 3 days I very well maybe pulling one. but I really hope I can get to sleep tonight.

michala's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:58 AM

That asian chick with the 8 limbs

do you mean Kali?

michala's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:56 AM

I'm going with anyone you are related to. tha would be prety disgusting and embarrassing. course the question is how many orgys do you attend that you would have this question pop up? laugh
The key is, never go to one in the same state

ahhh is that the secret? I never knew that.

michala's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:51 AM
I'm going with anyone you are related to. tha would be prety disgusting and embarrassing. course the question is how many orgys do you attend that you would have this question pop up? laugh

michala's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:39 AM
je pense vous ecrivez la langue plus bonne.

michala's photo
Fri 02/06/09 01:49 AM
kiss me again by jessica lea mayfield

michala's photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:14 AM
see now that lamb thing sound so bad that it might actually be good. but then again I am the proud owner of a few "as seen on tv" products. I really need to stop impulse shopping at 4 am. haha

michala's photo
Thu 02/05/09 11:06 PM

Duct tape works pretty well for holding most things in place...

it hurts when it comes off. trust me.

michala's photo
Thu 02/05/09 11:01 PM
it really depends on what size bra you are. I buy mine from cacique cause I'm a little more busty than other girls and Victoria's Secret are always a little too flimsy for my liking, pretty, but they don't hold anything in the right place. haha. just remember to get one size down from your normal band size.

michala's photo
Thu 02/05/09 10:03 PM
unfortunately yes. it breaks your heart to hold it in, but when you know that they aren't ready to hear the three small words that mean so much, you really can't do it.

michala's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:01 PM
I'm a sucker for bedroom eyes

michala's photo
Mon 02/02/09 12:41 PM
broccoflower is a hybrid breed of broccoli and cauliflower. they can come in different colors depending on the species that were cross bred. broccoflower is actually the most common hybrid vegetable, and is usually green, because they are both apart of the cabbage family.

michala's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:27 AM
does the facebook/myspace break up happen to anyone that isn't famous. I have never known anyone to have their relationship end via a friend page thing. the crap IM yes. but in my experience the worst way to be dumped it the brush off. -If you go out on more than one date with someone and no longer want to see them again, nicely tell them, we are all adults and can deal with a "I don't think this is working out" better than a never calls you back senario.

michala's photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:14 PM
I have a few dessert recipes that I had to come up with for some customers I had, I'm not sure how partial you are to chocolate though. As far as cooking goes, gluten free meals are pretty easy to do, eating out shouldn't be too much of a problem either, although protien is going to become your best friend.

michala's photo
Wed 01/21/09 10:10 PM
I love this thread! Today was not a great day and seeing the pictures reminded me of my Starr. Thanks for inadvertently cheering me up.