Thu 08/06/09 09:34 PM

I Hop

YEAH!!!!!!

Ya got it girl!!!!!!!::heart:

but what is her name..bigsmile

eileen

michala's photo
Tue 07/07/09 08:01 PM
This just started happening to me today. Thank you in advance for fixing the glitch.

michala's photo
Wed 05/27/09 01:32 PM
its kind of like the 10% of the world's population that like abstract art. maybe not everyone gets it.... but you opened the box and now you know.

michala's photo
Tue 05/26/09 08:30 AM
the answer reveals a lot about a person. dare to look in the box or play it safe and leave the cat alone....hmmmm. open it. open it now.

michala's photo
Tue 04/28/09 07:47 PM

So do you require a man to own a car, a condo or house, a savings and an weekly allowance for your fun and beauty care?

car- depends on the living situation, if you live in the city. Its not a deal breaker, public transportation and walking I'm good with, but in the burbs. you better have wheels I am not going to be chauffer all the time.

cando/house- it really depends on someone's age and their financial situation for living quarters.

allowance- my closet. my clothes. my money. if someone wants to buy me something because it looked like I would like it, or for a birthday or Christmas or something, I won't throw it back at them. but my closet. my clothes. my money. I don't need an allowance to go shopping.

and if someone ever tries to tell me I have an "allowance" for anything, he's out the door. I work; I do not expect, nor want, to be a kept woman.

michala's photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:05 AM
women acoss the board are different. hense we all want different things. I don't think that geographic location really stipulates what a woman looks for in a man.

michala's photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:37 PM
new 4 inch stilleos and a night out with the girls

michala's photo
Mon 03/09/09 12:10 PM
when you go to view your mutual mathes there is a little "x" in the top right corner next to their picture, just click it and they go away.

michala's photo
Tue 03/03/09 06:18 PM
I've had cats my entire life. and that is just one of the ways they show affection. sometimes you will get little love nips, but that usually only comes if they are napping on your lap and you move. :smile: when you get woken up in the morning by a pounce from dresser across the room, then you know that you are truly loved. have fun with your new pet

michala's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:07 PM
rocks. I'm not entirely sure why either, but I've been colecting them since I was 4.

michala's photo
Tue 02/24/09 09:14 PM

Two busty blondes and a brunette, please! bigsmile

what, no redheads? :tongue:

michala's photo
Sun 02/15/09 08:49 PM
FLorence, Italy. I miss it there.

michala's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:29 PM
The reason that Fred Rodgers always wore those cardigans was because he had tatoo sleaves. Granted his tatoos were from his Marine background, but my guess is you may want to find a different example of a "mild" guy.

michala's photo
Fri 02/13/09 10:39 PM
I would, but that is an awful long car ride. :) I'm just gonna head into the city for martinis with some friends.

michala's photo
Fri 02/13/09 08:32 PM
if it is a publically traded company, by law they have to have their mission statements and their annual fiscal reports available. modular expansion reports are optional depending on the state

michala's photo
Thu 02/12/09 01:27 AM
I'm giving up on sleep tonight. I'm going to get some coffee right now. happy

michala's photo
Thu 02/12/09 01:11 AM
A poem for the Love-Cahellenged by Pamela Ribon

The warmth
In my mouth.
That rush
In my veins
Making my heart race
My pulse quiken
My head-
Just a bit dizzy.
My legs-
Just a bit numb.
My tongue
Yearns for more.
More of you
Right now.
Now.
I can't wait anymore.
This is torture.
Seriously.
I'm in hell.
Waiting for you.
I just want to shout
To this crowd of people
"How hard is it to make an effing latte?!"
I love you coffee.

michala's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:41 AM
around this time most nights. its when your insomnia is really kicking you in the butt, your friends are all asleep so there no one to call, and you look over at the other side of your bed and realize you're the only one in it.

michala's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:39 AM
you aren't the only one hes tried proposition. at least you've got some company in knowing he's an idiot. a blocked idiot.

michala's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:08 AM
my dad bought my mom her first ring for $300 at a jewelers in 1978. She had it for almost 30 years before it slipped off her finger and down the drain. They picked out her second ring from Walmart for $200 in 2000. I don't think price really matters when you love someone. and anyone that would base how muh someone else cares for them based on the expense of a ring or any opther trinket doens't truly love the other.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7