ya I like totally like conversating

i HATE that word!!!

HAHAHA laugh

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 02:38 PM
yeah, I guess if I was gay I'd do ya prison style... smokin

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 02:36 PM
When you actually feel interested enough to talk to them. You should probably at least attempt to chat once.

A LOT of people are eerily unable to carry on a conversation, and granted, IM is definitely more impersonal, but you can at least see if the other person has anything to say, a sense of humor, or just pulls that retarded "you got anymore pics" bulls**t.

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 05:54 PM
Nope... See, we're already in a big conundrum because the State and Federal government tries to legislate moral issues that have no bearing on anyone other than the people who perform the acts that some of us find abhorrent.

Racism and Homophobia in the minds of most sane, evolved and normal people is abhorrent. But trying to outlaw it would be tantamount to trying to outlaw abortion, gay marriages or interracial marriage.

The US was founded on the principles of individual liberties. Those freedoms mean that you can hate me and call me every slur in the book until your lungs hurt and you cry from the rage. But beyond that, you can't touch me without ramifications. And vice versa. That, my friends is the true meaning of liberty.

Personally, I've been black for oh... some... 34 years now? And no one's stereotypes, hatred, rage or distrust has ever cost me a second of sleep.

Just live your life above the bulls**t, and let the nimrods do their thing. Hell, the way I see it, the world needs stupid people. Who else is gonna cut my lawn?

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:49 PM
Ahhh... This is easy.

Just rub some Vick's Vapo-Rub under your nose, like coroners do during an autopsy. ALWAYS keep one handy.

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:48 PM
After masturbating. smokin

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:31 PM
I'm going to integrate this into my screenplay. I'll share the profits if it ever gets picked up.

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:27 PM
It's a great place to kill time ;)

Beats spending all your money at the strip club or a crack house...

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 02:28 PM
Doesn't love unicorns.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:12 PM
Edited by rtaylor74 on Sun 06/29/08 07:12 PM

Actually 98% of Bible Scholars would disagree with you. These would be the people who have a strong love for Christ, and actually can do little tricks like read the languages the Bible (not the King James version) were written in.

See, that kinda muddies up that argument.

but that's the thing...you said they study all but the king james version which is the most correct english version of the bible and the only version my church would ever use

Actuallllllly.... Incorrecto!

The KJV is actually one of the least accurate versions, and this aint from me, this is coming from virutally every Seminary and Theological school, which by the way use The new Revised Standard Version.

There was teeeeeny little problem with not really having many original Greek or Hebrew manuscripts when it was translated into (Old) English in the 1600s. But that's really not relevant I guess.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:03 PM
Edited by rtaylor74 on Sun 06/29/08 07:04 PM

If Jesus were to show up tonight at 9:45PM at the Greyhound station in Hollywood do you think he'd preach that gay people are evil and deserve to die?

he would preach that their sins would make them die spiritually and ask them to turn away from them

And exactly where do you get this from??? I am an atheist and know more about the bible than you do.

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God! All!! Catch that?? You are no better than gay people lady and you better get that through your thick head!

Hold on... Let's not get personal... I'm asking a sincere question... It's called leading... That was simply question one.

OK, question two (because believe it or not, I happen to be a Bible scholar from waaaaaay back in the day....). When and where did Jesus make any such statement that would condemn homosexuality, or even vaguely hint that homosexuals were sinners?

it is in Genesis chapter 19...Sodom and Gomorrah
but i don't know why the atheist that's knows more then me couldn't answer that for you

Actually 98% of Bible Scholars would disagree with you. These would be the people who have a strong love for Christ, and actually can do little tricks like read the languages the Bible (not the King James version) were written in.

See, that kinda muddies up that argument.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:59 PM
This is a very emotional subject for most "Christians" and "Non Christians" simply because it's taboo.

The reality is that homosexuality was never actually singled out as a sin in the bible. There closest possible Scripture in the Bible that touched on the subject was Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13. In those scriptures, homosexual SEX was called an 'abomination' (translated into English). However, what most people don't (or won't) realize is that term was used as a descriptor for ritual uncleanness. In that vein, the 'abomination' of homosexual sex was the same level as menustration or eating unfinned, unscaled fish. So, every woman who's had a period is going to hell? K...

Anyway, that was in the Torah, which was the Hebrew Scriptures, which is kept as a part of the Bible for continuity, but since we're all good practicing Christians, then certainly I don't have to tell you that all Mosaic law was nullified when Jesus died for your sins.... Right? Of COURSE you knew that! Silly me!

The next issue is that Jesus never spoke about homosexuality in the Bible. Ever. Period. So anyone who says "God hates gays" is putting words in the Lord's mouth. Something I'd encourage you not to do.

And where was this horrible sin when the ten commandments were being written? Just curious. I mean it covered those other lesser sins like adultery, fornication (which by the way, I dare you to tell me you're not guilty of that one) murder, idolatry, etc...

IN FACT if homosexuality is indeed a sin, it would be the only one in which no one else was hurt. All the other ones, are sins for a reason. But being gay entitles you to a trip to hell simply because you are, not because you took a life, broke up a marriage, or raped someone... Kinda odd, eh? Oh well... Ted Haggart knows best I guess... (Sarcasm...)

Finally, in the interest of keeping this short, since it won't make any impact on anyone who blindly listens to an interpretation from a stranger on a pulpit instead of doing the research (and if you can't translate Hebrew, Greek or Aramaic, then you're still regurgitating information ladies and germs) the prevailing teachings of Christ were about love, forgiveness, humility and grace. Something the average so-called Christian has always had an issue with. Hell, a few hundred years ago, a Scripture was twisted that taught everyone that people of my heritage were sub human. Taught in the churches... Was it right? Well, I guess you can try to debate that, but I would take great pleasure in mentally destroying every argument you can possibly conjure up.

But I digress...

The point I was about to make was simple. Jesus did preach about humility and not being judgemental. If you actually read the Bible (not have it read to you) and actually understand context and can comprehend, you'd already know that YOUR relationship with God is YOUR business, as is YOUR sin. The moment you start preaching about other's sins, oh buddy... All yours have a nasty habit of coming home to roost.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:41 PM

If Jesus were to show up tonight at 9:45PM at the Greyhound station in Hollywood do you think he'd preach that gay people are evil and deserve to die?

he would preach that their sins would make them die spiritually and ask them to turn away from them

And exactly where do you get this from??? I am an atheist and know more about the bible than you do.

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God! All!! Catch that?? You are no better than gay people lady and you better get that through your thick head!

Hold on... Let's not get personal... I'm asking a sincere question... It's called leading... That was simply question one.

OK, question two (because believe it or not, I happen to be a Bible scholar from waaaaaay back in the day....). When and where did Jesus make any such statement that would condemn homosexuality, or even vaguely hint that homosexuals were sinners?

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:31 PM

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 09:15 AM
Just apply chap stick to the wound.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 09:05 AM
I agree with Bush. The man is an intellectual of the highest proportions, so if W says it, we should believe it. He talks to God man... He freakin talks to God! How can you argue with that? I mean, there hasn't been a major political figure since Rasputin who claimed to have two-way conversations with the Almighty. And really.. Has the Iraq thing really been so bad?

I mean, a lotta people are makin some major moolah on this deal.

Anyway... Back to the topic at hand. I do agree with I.D. In fact, I say we take it a step farther. I mean, really... Who SAYS the earth is really round? Is it? Or is that just another liberal communist pinko hack theory like that whole 'gravity' thing?

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 08:57 AM
Ahhh... The old smoke and mirrors debate...

The old "Yeah, well... Ummm... You kill these, so I can kill those!!" routine...

Heard it before. It's tired.

Tell ya what. I propose the 'left' and 'right' call a truce on this whole right to life thing... It's simple. Liberals will give up the right to choose, IF conservatives give up that pesky freedom of religion thing. Deal? I mean, after all... Since we're going to legislate personal freedoms that some of us don't agree with (even though it doesn't affect those lives in any way, shape or form), then it's only fair that you give one up to. Simple as that.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 08:51 AM
This technology can't be proven! In fact, I don't believe there is such a thing called hydrogen! It's just a liberal fantasy gas! You leftist pinkos stop this nonsense immediately!!!

I've read my Bible cover to cover, and it mentions the word 'oil' many times, therefore I believe in oil! I NEVER saw the word hydrogen!? Please... Must be the same hack who invented 'global warming'... Indeed...

God made the dinosaurs so that we could have light sweet crude! Stop reading the news, and just watch reality TV and Fox News. That's ALL you need to know...

And don't worry, if this so-called 'global warming' of yours ever happens, don't sweat it... The rapture will occur, and all us Republicans will be driving SUVs with Jesus.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 08:44 AM
Edited by rtaylor74 on Sun 06/29/08 08:44 AM
Why debate it? We don't need any type of research at all.

Diseases can't be cured.
Oil is the only way to generate energy.
Global warming is a myth.
Any war waged by the US is just, because God loves us, and no one else.
Freedom of religion is the cornerstone of this country! As long as it's Christianty.
Fiscal responsibility is defined as the practice of writing a 'blank check' for military action in a 1900 year old war that will inevitably end in a stalemate (at best) with an Islamic Fundamentalist Iranian backed government - while at the same time watching the dollar become the equivalent of the peso in 8 years.
Big Business does not need oversight. The credit crisis wasn't spurred by financial institutions' greed. It was caused by the stupidity and gullability of the American Consumer!

God Bless America... And no place else.

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 07:56 PM

Maalhan Al- Hajik tal Madamuphasaputaakaaa

to pronounce it correctly, I would have to rip out your tongue.
laugh Half Arab, half Hawaiian?

Palestinian, Samoan and Laotian... drinker smokin

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25