Thu 05/08/08 05:44 PM

im gonna let it shinelaugh

And the choir says....

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:42 PM

laugh *slowly backs out of the room* laugh

Unfortunately, I'm standing behind you.... devil

Elbow's rtaylor in the gut and says 'how do you like that, b*tch?' devil laugh

Thank you maam, may I have another? (And where the hell do you see a gut on me woman??) smokin

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:42 PM
they didn't get it mexicanbeauty...

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:41 PM

i feel so horrible when i just wake up in the morning :tongue:

wait... wait... was that an innuendo? I smell an undercover innuendo here.

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:39 PM

laugh *slowly backs out of the room* laugh

Unfortunately, I'm standing behind you.... devil

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:38 PM
I boinked Oprah in '98. She tried to eat me when it was over. I have been in therapy ever since.

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:37 PM

That depends....if its Sunday and you're laying around watching basketball all day...and gettin it at half time during every game...maybe...
3 times a day everyday....not a chance.....

Oh, I'm not even worried about that. My sweat is a natural aphrodisiac. Unfortunately, it works mainly on men. Thus the reason I stay out of prison.

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:34 PM
Wait, maybe I should clarify my question... Is it too much to ask from your business partner that he or she check his or her email?

What the hell are you people talking about? noway

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:32 PM
Too much to ask from your partner?

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:30 PM
Hurray for herpes!!!

I kid... I kid...

But for real... Watch out for sores. smokin drinker

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:26 PM
I just tried it, and it that didn't happen. But the doorbell rang, and Puffy Combs was there dancing in a circle saying stuff like "I thought I tol you that we won't stop, nuh uh uh uh... Yeah yeah yeah yeah... Take dat... Take dat...."

And then he sued me for trademark infringement.

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:24 PM
Because you aint got nothing else to do?

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:22 PM

betta to be pissed off than pissed on laugh

There you go with that golden shower stuff again?

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:21 PM
I would be an rtaylor. I hear they're beautiful, graceful, intelligent, have no natural predators, and are very well hung.

oh, and delusional...

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 03:39 PM

happy laugh most dating sites are meat markets

Yeah. So are clubs, bars, lounges, gas stations, supermarkets, colleges, parties, malls, beaches, theaters, dark alleys, jail cells and most churches.

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 03:35 PM
Edited by rtaylor74 on Thu 05/08/08 03:38 PM
The owner of the site (Markus Frind) makes about 10,000 bucks a day from that site. And its free. He's an ex dating site programmer who lives in an apartment with his girlfriend and works 2 hours a day so we can all go there and try to find 'the one' (snort)

The developers of this site are trying to duplicate it with their own twist.

Keep clickin those ads, and they can continue to advertise, and soon, this will be POF the sequel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlentyofFish

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 03:30 PM

I know people who have died in car accidents too.

NO MORE DRIVING FOR ANYONE!!!!

My cousins husband was 36 a little over a year ago and choked to death on a grapefruit.

NO MORE EATING GRAPEFRUITS

My uncle drowned in '98. No more swimming, boating, showering, drinking, being transported on slave ships or taking medication with water for me.

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 03:23 PM
smokin Stupidest Question #1:

Chick: "So, ummm... Is it true what they say about black guys?"

Taylor: "Yes. We all sell crack"

Chick: "Huh?"

smokin

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 01:17 PM
On that note, I'm gonna put on my shades, light a cig, and ride around So Cal with my windows down, and DARE the old lady beside me to cough.

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 01:16 PM

This is supposed to be the home of the free. Now a lot of people are getting on others for their smoking, not wearing seat belts. What happened to the constitution? I ran into a lady the other day from Russia in the store, did not know her from Adam, but I can be friends with anybody. She was tellig me, she moved here 10 years ago, before the seat belt kick, before the smoking ban, before the DUI's got severe, she was saying that the Russia compared to the USA has twice the fredom. And I believe her. Do you non-smokers know how much tax money is generated from sales of cigerattes and booze, go ahead, play around and stop all that, and pay out your rear and work for nothing in life except to pay taxes. If you people who don't smoke don't wanna be around me when I have a cigarette in my hand, don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out, hell, I'll even hold it open for you to get out. I won't give up my right as an American to live the way I want to. I went to nam in 1972, and fought for all Americans, so don't anyone tell me I am not for this country, thats trying its damndest to push me out.

God DAMN I got chills when I read that.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25