Community > Posts By > rtaylor74

no photo
Sat 09/24/11 12:08 PM
Meh... The vast majority of women I know (on any level) say that the first time sucked anyway.

What's important is that you treat every time you're with her like the first... (Except for the 2 minute part :) )

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 04:40 PM
I personally thought Tammy Faye was kinda hot...

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:00 PM

Nah, usually it's a Vietnamese boy.

let's not get into preferences here

But... But... They're so dainty!

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 04:57 PM
Nah, usually it's a Vietnamese boy.

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 04:54 PM

laugh laugh laugh RT

the only reason you would even know that social reference is because "BJ" was in the title.

Oh, methinks you know me waaay to well! laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 04:53 PM
They're ok. Just DON'T get intoxicated, and reach in the fridge and confuse a real one for the foot one... It's kinda pleasurable at first, but the clean up is hell.

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 04:51 PM
Sounds familiar.....

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 04:39 PM

Thanks Paul...this thing died and now Mr. Clean Gimp Donkeyed Ving Rames is chiming in.

"You lost your L.A. priviledges, Butch..."

-Marcellus Wallace (Ving Rhames) in Pulp Fiction

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 04:35 PM
Beachie is the sexiest Michael Bolton/Bobcat Goldwaithe lovechild ever produced. He's a damn gud American!!

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 04:33 PM

Oh..and for the California lover. Southern Cal is plastic people in a plastic world full of shallow thoughts. Politically correct idiots who live in a world that only exists elsewhere in the movies. Save the snail darter and pay 16 bucks for a 2x4. No drilling and 5 dollar a gallon gas. Make a car have so many gadgets and anti-pollution BS it costs 10 grand extra. Dont say NIGGER in public, only behind closed doors in the company of the other "beautiful people". Been most everywhere in the US and S. CA is by far the worst as far as people go.

I had a great job there but the people are generally not very nice...like me. lol Got a bit of a thorn in my side for CA. Can ya tell?

The reason why is people from around the country moved here. They try to emulate the phony lifestyles seen on TV and in the movies. Talk to some true natives and you will see why some living here disagree with what you wrote in this thread and what I wrote on the CA forums. My guess is that is who you know up north....natives.

drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 04:30 PM
I love it... Especially when we get busy, and it all ends up ON MY SHIRT! noway

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 04:24 PM

embarassed Here..here..here's my car keys Mr. Blackman...
just don't hurt me or date my daughter.laugh

laugh Can't believe you used the word "negro" RT.

EDIT: beat me to it dd:angry: laugh

HAHAHA!! Well, hey, it's better than African American...

Hey, wait... I already dated everyone's daughter here... Was that a no-no?

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 04:23 PM

Oh..and for the California lover. Southern Cal is plastic people in a plastic world full of shallow thoughts. Politically correct idiots who live in a world that only exists elsewhere in the movies. Save the snail darter and pay 16 bucks for a 2x4. No drilling and 5 dollar a gallon gas. Make a car have so many gadgets and anti-pollution BS it costs 10 grand extra. Dont say NIGGER in public, only behind closed doors in the company of the other "beautiful people". Been most everywhere in the US and S. CA is by far the worst as far as people go.

I had a great job there but the people are generally not very nice...like me. lol Got a bit of a thorn in my side for CA. Can ya tell?

And what a good piece of advice from CA guy...make a living being a BUM on an onramp? Truth is, most young people that set out for the bright lights end up being whores or hustlers. Lots end up dead. Most come home that survive.

Go up to Eureka (N. CA) and smoke some Cush bud though. Worlds best. That'll mellow you out. Then head up to Seattle to work.

But don't listen to me. I'm just a guy thats travelled extensively...although not by thumb much. I say go for it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. You may be the next Tom Cruise.

Hey, I say ni**er in public all the time... Never had any trouble cause of it...

And we've evolved we aren't plastic anymore. Plastic is a petroleum product. Too expensive. We're a synthetic fiber now. It's kinda cool...

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 04:18 PM
I'm like the only negro in Huntington Beach, Ca. I feel perfectly safe. But it seems I have developed a new superpower. The ability to make old ladies clutch their purses when I walk by, as well as the power to make door locks automatically LOCK when I pass a car...

It's pretty cool... smokin

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 10:47 PM
One word... Gonorrhea.

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 10:00 PM

I don't know but I can tell ya many licks it takes to get the cream filling outta a man!:tongue: :tongue:

Age 18 - 2.2

Age 25 - 27.52

Age 35 - 397.8

Age 45 - 821.3

Age 55 - Hope you got strong jaws

Age 65 - Good luck with that

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:57 PM
God made us all with different color hair for a reason. In fact, hairhue mixing is frowned upon in the Bible, in the Book of Bobby Jenkins:34:18 it reads "Thou shalt not become unevenly yoked between blonde and brunette, lest you spring forth a mongrel headed heathen child"

Stick to your own hair color people...

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 06:00 PM

That "DATE MARRIED WOMEN" thing is soooo sick.sick I'd love to slap you MODS around for that one.

Apparently, someone keeps clicking it, or else Google Ads would stop displaying it... Hey, the JSH guys gotta feed their families too

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:54 PM
Thats why I used to keep a rather sophisticated dating database (the DDB-3.2) that I developed in SQL. So, when I got ready to correspond, I would simply cut and paste the username into the "name" field, and all pertinent information and a synopsis of all conversations populated the appropriate fields. I never got anyone confused, and everyone thought I had a great memory.

Let that be a lesson to you... Stay in school kids!

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:51 PM
It's a crapshoot. Before your time, an 18 year old girl still in high school became digitally engaged to a 40+ year old dude on this site.

All luck man.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25