Community > Posts By > rtaylor74

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 11:45 PM

Great...

What's wrong with KFC? grumble

laugh laugh laugh laugh

OK OK... It's gettin deep... This a topic for a new thread...

See ya ladies and gents drinker smokin

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 11:43 PM

If you're gonna be Busey, why not be Nolte too? Sheesh, coulda picked a better looking white dude than that.

It's all about bein cool and unique. Cage and Busey are both that... And a little crazy...

Hmmm... Kinda like me, I reckon... I need a beer and a smoke...

Bye Bye boys and girls...

I need a beer too...

Tossin Curios a Fat Tire and a Kool... (yeah, I am stereotypical with the cigs... What'd you expect?? CAMELS???)

What the Hell? I smoke menthols, and I'm white, does that make me unique?

Hell, a couple trips to KFC and ya might just be laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 11:40 PM

If you're gonna be Busey, why not be Nolte too? Sheesh, coulda picked a better looking white dude than that.

It's all about bein cool and unique. Cage and Busey are both that... And a little crazy...

I need a beer too...

Tossin Curios a Fat Tire and a Kool... (yeah, I am stereotypical with the cigs... What'd you expect?? CAMELS???)

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 11:39 PM

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 11:32 PM

Ok Shafdow, I have had it with seeing you try to stand up for someone that obviously you must idolize. Once again, think before you speak. When you see something like that, that just makes him look even dumber than he originally was. For you to try and stand up for this man is just stupid. Man the long hair must have gotten to your brain, because you obviously got into the wrong gene pool. When you become a man son, and your nuts drop let the rest of us know, that's how you know that you truly are a man.

See i'm not standing up for him what so ever. I'm looking at the over all picture here and if we can't get past the small issues here then what will happen when something really big happens. Do you think we grow by just excepting this as they are? NO! whe have to look at everything in life and make the right choices for ourselves. Sometimes it will be the wrong choices but it don't mean we can't frow from it.

See what I mean? I woulda ripped the cat a new a**hole for comin at me like that, but the guy just let it ride and made a point... That's why I call Shadow the Yoda of JSH.

drinker drinker

Dammit, if somebody put a gun to my head and told me "quick! you have to be a white boy RIGHT NOW!! Choose or die!!" I'd say Shadow...

Or maybe Nicholas Cage....?

huh huh huh

OK FINE!!

If not Nick Cage then.... Ummm....

Gary Busey? huh

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 11:30 PM

EWWWWWWWWWWW nicolas cage????noway noway noway noway

Hey... He's a cool ass white boy...

What? You didn't see Captain Corelli's Mandolin?? laugh laugh laugh
you should have picked Mathew McCaughney!!!devil drinker

That guy never wears a shirt, and he looks like he has his name written on his undies...

Nick Cage was in Face/Off man....

FREAKIN FACE/OFF!!?? glasses

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 11:29 PM
Edited by rtaylor74 on Tue 03/04/08 11:29 PM

Ok Shafdow, I have had it with seeing you try to stand up for someone that obviously you must idolize. Once again, think before you speak. When you see something like that, that just makes him look even dumber than he originally was. For you to try and stand up for this man is just stupid. Man the long hair must have gotten to your brain, because you obviously got into the wrong gene pool. When you become a man son, and your nuts drop let the rest of us know, that's how you know that you truly are a man.

See i'm not standing up for him what so ever. I'm looking at the over all picture here and if we can't get past the small issues here then what will happen when something really big happens. Do you think we grow by just excepting this as they are? NO! whe have to look at everything in life and make the right choices for ourselves. Sometimes it will be the wrong choices but it don't mean we can't frow from it.

See what I mean? I woulda ripped the cat a new a**hole for comin at me like that, but the guy just let it ride and made a point... That's why I call Shadow the Yoda of JSH.

drinker drinker

Dammit, if somebody put a gun to my head and told me "quick! you have to be a white boy RIGHT NOW!! Choose or die!!" I'd say Shadow...

laugh thanks man. Names Mike by the waydrinker

Mike, I'm Richard... It's a pleasure, brotha... But... Don't tell anyone... I got warrants. smokin

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 11:27 PM

EWWWWWWWWWWW nicolas cage????noway noway noway noway

Hey... He's a cool ass white boy...

What? You didn't see Captain Corelli's Mandolin?? laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 11:25 PM

drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 11:19 PM

Dude, Shadow's a cool dude, and I've seen the guy bring logic into the most idiotic threads. I don't think bashing him or insulting his intelligence is necessarily called for. He's making a point, being objective, and he made it. I disagree too, but damn, that was outta line.

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 11:17 PM
Edited by rtaylor74 on Tue 03/04/08 11:17 PM

Some of you need to take a good look at this and what the point behind this was. it's about Men/Wmen and all most of you could do is face the fact that it was directed to women. I'm glad his posted this because some of the people really do need to take a realy good look how they treat people....

Tue 03/04/08 06:01 PM
As I sit back and watch the response to this post, I feel that it has indeed accomplished it’s purpose so far. I have posted this before at another dating site where the response was not this good.

The post itself, while aimed at women in this case, surely doesn’t exclude men, and in no way should it be said that women don’t get hurt as well, I’m sure they do.

The whole point of the post is basically, Say what you mean and mean what you say. If you are going to go out with a player, then accept your own fate.

Sorry... I don't agree... I mean, if it had been addressed as such in the beginning, then sure. It's easy to interrupt your own post 5 pages into it and say

"But... But... Wha I had meant to say wuz... Ummm... Whathadhappentwuz..."

But come on. We all wear big boy pants here. All the nimrods, please raise your hands... No hands? Didn't think so...

You know damn well you can run around swinging a stick in a hornets nest and not expect a sting or two, right? So when the original post reads like it does with no preface, no clarification, it's quite easy to see why many women would take exception to it. Do I think Outlaw is an idiot? Nooo... Actually, the post has merit. But damn... What... Did... You... Expect??? A cookie?

I think it was done to intentionally start a fire, which by the looks of it, it worked, and lemme tell ya, Outlaw, ya definitely made a big ass splash with your first post.

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 10:42 PM
Edited by rtaylor74 on Tue 03/04/08 10:42 PM
Well...

A LOT of what he says is true about a specific type of woman. I stress - specific type of woman. To say that there are no women who exhibit these personality traits is garbage, and ladies you know it. Some of you have played the fool, some of you have been the fool.

But...

The argument in itself is illogical, and here's why. To simplify the dynamics of good vs. bad, popular vs. unpopular, men vs. women based on what was written would be foolhardy.

Relationships... Success, failure, whatever... It all depends solely on the personality of the individual, and where they are at that point in their lives. I have dated many many women on 4 continents, and I have yet to meet two women who are the same.

I admit, I've been both the "nice" guy and the "bad" guy. I've had girls who flipped the script on me either way. But you know what it came down to? Maturity. Timing. Attraction. Location.

I have a very close female friend whom I love like a sister. She met a nice guy. She fell in love with the nice guy. I met him, and thought he was just one hell of a cool dude, and he became a very good friend to me as well... One problem...

He changed. People change. He started doing things that the most hardended players I that I knew personally didn't dare try. And she paid for it. She got an STD, was left with two kids, and her entire sense of trust and self worth was irreparably damaged. I can tell you, she did NOT ask for that, and he gave NO indication that he was anything more than a genuine guy.

On the other hand, even if the situation mentioned in the original post is true, just because the dude is nice doesn't mean that he deserves a chance. Sorry "nice guys" but it's true. Maybe, just maybe instead of blaming it on her because she can't see "what a fu**ing catch you are", maybe just accept the fact that she doesn't like you for her own reason, and really doesn't owe us an explaination why.

Instead of trying to be a nice guy, we as men should just be who we are, and be up front about it.

Ladies, I'm a cynic. I've been through my share of being the nice guy who got tossed aside. It hurt. But in reality, it didn't work because she just didn't feel me, and I'm sorry, my being good or bad had nothing to do with that chemical reaction in her brain. I just wasn't what she wanted.

Guys, if you subscribe to this theory, you're simply looking for an "out" or reason because ya just can't get over the fact that ya got rejected. I've been a prolific "player" in the past, after my divorce, and I felt the need to sow my wild oats. But I didn't get laid or attention because I wore baggy jeans and a big ass white T shirt and gol' teef (or black leather and a cowboy hat for that matter).

I got laid and I got attention because I stopped trying so damn hard. I was myself. Women saw that, and loved it. When I figured out that I could be myself and not be an ass? Well, let's just say I don't have a problem getting dates, but I know better than to be an a**hole just to get a chick.

In closing, the post was good. But I will say that your attack on an incredible woman like Prncs was totally inappropriate. I know you have no way of knowing, since you've apparently only been here a short time, but she is a lady who's never been malicious or rude to a soul, and lemme tell you... Either one of us would probably give up our left nut for a moment of her time. Personally, I think you owe her an apology.

No debate should ever deteriorate into a bunch of name calling.

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 10:25 PM
<<< Sharpening my pencil

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 10:24 PM
Wow... That'll teach me to go to the gym and hang out with the boys... Looks like I've been missing one hellacious post!!!! glasses

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:32 PM

I find interracial dating utterly DISGUSTING! Why can't people realize that God/Allah/the Evolutionary Aliens made the races for a reason!!?? So we would stick to our own kind and reproduce accordingly!

The idea that my brothas or sistas would ever think of lowering themselves to date a horse, chicken, sheep or wildebeest... Makes me wanna vomit...

I won't lie. The next time I see any of you race traitors out there with your half breed human/goat kids, you got somethin comin!!

Human Power!! Human Power!!!
Signed - rtaylor - the Human Supremacist...

smokin

um..actually I think the reason for the different races was so that people would realize that people should be able to live on the same planet and know how to behave and treat each other and accept the differences that each person has.

my post was sarcasm, ummm... did ya read the whole thing?

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:56 PM

im doing it now...drowning myself in mint chocolate chip icecream and talkin to my sweeties here on jsh

oh yeah, in my grannie panties bigsmile

laugh laugh laugh

***droool***

mmmmm.... granny panties.... devil

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:54 PM
I find interracial dating utterly DISGUSTING! Why can't people realize that God/Allah/the Evolutionary Aliens made the races for a reason!!?? So we would stick to our own kind and reproduce accordingly!

The idea that my brothas or sistas would ever think of lowering themselves to date a horse, chicken, sheep or wildebeest... Makes me wanna vomit...

I won't lie. The next time I see any of you race traitors out there with your half breed human/goat kids, you got somethin comin!!

Human Power!! Human Power!!!
Signed - rtaylor - the Human Supremacist...

smokin

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:47 PM
Edited by rtaylor74 on Tue 03/04/08 04:47 PM
Ahh... the innocence and beauty of youth. Best case scenario? If things reeeeaaallly are that wonderful, you'll stay in touch, and things will happen the way you want. Worst case scenario... You'll have memories of a certain point in your life that you'll never forget.

Either way, life is what it is, and as un-emotional as that may sound, 'tis the way of love and life.

I fell in love with a young lady in Israel in 2001. The best 4 months I have ever had. But, I couldn't stay, and she couldn't leave. I've spoken to her a few times since then, but never seen her again. But, after that weird heavy feeling in your heart subsides, you'll realize it as a beautiful experience you can never let go of.

Now go drink Scotch. drinker

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:42 PM

This subject came up today as a matter of fact. I invited a special person in my life to spend the night with me tonight, and I told him I wanted to ...... Sweet night, thats what I want, and I'm gonna get!drinker smooched

HEY HEY!! drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:35 PM

I will stick to my snowboarding mountains in NY...California is going to sink anyway.

Funny, I went snowboarding on fresh powder 3 weeks ago... And what geological study have you been reading? laugh