Community > Posts By > Cmigic

Cmigic's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:30 AM
Hmmmmm let me put it in a way y'all l'unnerstan. maybee if'n i talk like y'all y'all'll git'it. 'Box' is a slang word for *****. Y'all know what that there is right? Git'it now?

Y'all cum back now y'hear......

silly stupid people....

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:34 PM
If you think life is bad... How would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. You only get eaten once. It takes 4 minutes to get hard. Only 2 minutes to get soft. You share your box with 11 other guys. But worst of all. The only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother. So cheer up... Your life ain't that bad!

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:34 PM
A husband and wife go visit a marriage counselor. First, the wife speaks to the counselor alone. The counselor asks, "You say you've been married 20 years, so what seems to be the problem?" The wife replies, "It's my husband -- he's driving me crazy! I'm going to leave him if he continues!" "How does he drive you crazy?" "For 20 years," she says, "he's been doing these stupid things. First, whenever we go out, he's always looking at the floor and refuses to go near anyone. It's very embarrassing."

The marriage counselor is amused, "Anything else?" "He keeps picking his nose all the time! Even in public!" "Hmm, anything else?" probes the counselor further. The wife hesitates, "whenever we're making love, he NEVER lets me be on top! Once in a while, I'd like to be in control!"

"Ah," says the counselor, "I think I'll talk to your husband now." So the wife goes out of the room and the husband enters. The counselor tells him, "Your wife says that you've been driving her crazy. She might even leave you." The husband looks shocked, "WHAT? For 20 years I've been loving and considerate and I've always given her what she wants! What could be the problem?"

The counselor explains, "She says that you've got these habits that are driving her crazy. First, you're always acting strange in public--looking at the floor and never going near anyone else." The husband looks concerned, "Oh, you don't understand! It's one of the few things my father told me to do in his deathbed and I swore I'd obey everything he said." "What did he say?"

"He said that I should never step on anyone's toes!" The counselor looks amused, "Actually, that means that you should not do anything that would cause anyone else to get angry." The husband looks sheepish, "Oh. Okay." The counselor continues, "And you keep picking your nose in public." "Well, its another thing my father specifically commanded me to do! He told me to always keep my nose clean."

The counselor looks faint, "That means that you should not indulge in any criminal activity." "Oh," says the husband looking very stupid. "And finally, she says that you never allow her to be on top during your lovemaking."

"This," says the husband seriously, "is the last thing my father commanded me to do on his deathbed and it's the most important thing." "What did he say?" The husband replies, "In his dying breath, he said. Don't screw up."

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:29 PM
Three mice are sitting in a bar in a pretty rough neighborhood late at night trying to impress each other about how tough they are. The first mouse slams a shot of scotch, and pounds the shot glass to the bar, turns to the second mouse and says: "When I see a mousetrap, I get on it, lie on my back, and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, and then bench press it 100 times."

The second mouse orders up two shots of tequila. He grabs one in each paw, slams the shots, and pounds the glasses to the bar. He turns to the other mice and replies: "Yeah, well when I see rat poison, I collect as much as I can and take it home. In the morning, I grind it up into a powder and put it in my coffee so I get a good buzz going for the rest of the day."

The first mouse and the second mouse then turn to the third mouse. The third mouse lets out a long sigh and says to the first two, "I don't have time for this bull****. I gotta go home and **** the cat."

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:20 PM
ok then try my next one, thought of this one while doing dry gash and melting the plastic while in the gulf in 2002.....thread will be smuffette

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:20 PM
Why is Smurffette recyclable?

She has a blue box.

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:17 PM

So this Buddhist monk walks up to a hotdog vendor. The vendor asks what he’d like to have, and the monk says “Make me one with everything.” The vendor hands the hotdog to the monk and says "That’ll be two
dollars." The monk hands a five to the vendor, who places the five in
his cash register and closes the drawer. The monk asks "What about my
change?", and the vendor replies ”Change must come from within.”

Whole story
Nuff Said.

Nice...I just thought that on up one day in Toronto when I saw a bunch of Hari Krishnas of all things near a hotdog vendor by Union Station.....I like your better though...

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:12 PM
A bhuddist walks up to a hot dog vendor and says "Make me one with everything"

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:31 PM

Im glad i dont have kids. laugh

uuuhmmm oh ooohh.

did you do something with uncle Bill?laugh laugh

Just kidding

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:21 PM

Little Johnny watched his daddy's car pass by the school playground and go into the woods. Curious, he followed the car and saw Daddy and Aunt Jane in a passionate embrace.

Little Johnny found this so exciting that he could hardly contain himself as he ran home and started to tell his mother. 'Mommy, I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, and then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane. 'At this point Mommy cut him off and said, 'Johnny, this is such an interesting story, suppose you save the rest of it for supper time. I want to see the look on Daddy's face when you tell it tonight.'

At the dinner table that evening, Mommy asked little Johnny to tell his story. Johnny started his story, 'I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane and Daddy started doing the same thing that Mommy and Uncle Bill used to do when Daddy was in the Army.'
Mommy fainted!
Moral: Sometimes you need to listen to the whole story before you interrupt!

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:34 PM

When it comes to picking up a woman, why is it that even with numbers about the same population-wise, guys have to do all the wooing, the courting and stuff. Why cant we go to a bar and have the women buy us drinks (after all they do make the same money in mose truely civilised countries now) why cant they use the pick up lines and embarrass themselves. Why cant we have the pick of who we want to take home, of who we want to start a relationship with etc...? WHY??? (and if there is a bar like that that isnt a male strip club----send me an email and let me know where it islaugh )
so back to your initial comment

you really want the truth...............it is not the womens(ladies) fault it goes like this.

It is the mens fault cause most men are dogs they just want one thing then just leave them for the next victim tomorrow.

Ladies are being selective cause they want the long term relationship and if us has men are not willing to work for it at the begining what makes them think we are going to work to make it last more than one night. The chase portion is our way of showing them we are willing to commit to them for the long term not just today

Well said.

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:15 AM

because once you start the relationship then us women have to do all the work...laugh .laugh laugh good answer...

LOL in most cases yes I agree. I still insist on doing mine and my daughters laundry and I still do the cooking when I'm in a relationship. And saturdays I clean the house anyways and yard work in the afternoon. But emotionally maybe women do alot more of the work yes.

you do all that? marry me! lmao :tongue:

who else is gonna do all that for a single dad of a 9 y/o with primary custody?

most of the men i know in that situation found a girlfriend to get to do it for them. i commend you for what you do darlin!!!

Meh. its nothing I love my kid, spent over $30k on lawyers and legal fees and her mother has a wealthy family so it was nothing for her, but in the end it was evident to the judge who the child should be with and I think any man that wants to be called Father should deserve it through their actions.
drinker drinker drinker You have not even seen the hard part yet but good luck. That is great what you are doing

now here is the question you have a 9 year old daughter (great) I am sure when she steps out of line you will make a comment that is not how a young lady should act. Or are you raising your daughter like she is a little boy. Then when she turns 15 are you going to tell to chase after the boys have sex do what she wants be the agresser

NO WAY!! when I discipline her I actually tell her that "that's not how a (INSERT FAMILY NAME) acts," I also encourage her to do what she likes to do. She does ballet, plays guitar(OK that one is my fault after 30 years of playing and I teach out of my home too) but she approached my about learning Kung-Fu, so between her mother and I we pay for it all. She loves sci-fi and fantasy-fi, so I'll encourage her to read some of the greats like Isaac, and Robet H. but right now its stuff like The Hobbit and we have to read it together cause of the long words laugh

No all in all I'm raising my daughter to be the best person she can be. And also raising her to speak her mind, know the diffrence between right and wrong. So when she's ready to "make a move" sexually she'll hopefully do it with a) the right person b)for the right reasons c)when she is ready and comfortable, not pressured.

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:06 AM

and dont get me wrong by thinking I'm whinning, I'm just trying to see how many people realize that in the north american societies Women actually rule the sexuality scene. Unlike most of europe (excluding UK cause they're like the americans) but if you go to an eastern european counrty, women will approch men without inhibitions and start it up. So by what all of you are saying these women are agressive hunter types? hmmm i think not. just a diffrent set of values and ethnic customs.

First of all you are whining (horses whinny). Second of all, you are clueless. Your interactions with women are just that, YOURS!! I can only speak for myself, but I've had more than one relationship where we are on equal footing. I stayed at home with my kids for six years while my ex worked her a$$ off finishing her residency and being on call ALL THE TIME.

I suggest looking in the mirror and trying to figure out what your problem is rather than blame your troubles on women.

One more thing. Maybe you should begin liking women more before you start looking for one.

1st- I have no problem, I treat all women equally-equal to men we are only people after all.
2nd-are you firggin blind arsehole? what in the world made you think I dont like women, I totally respect them, havent you been reading from the beginnig?
3rd-it is Whinning in real (Oxford) english after all american english is an invention of Microsoft. You're not going to start that up are you?
4th- good for you for supporting you woman and the kids, Show the rest of them what real men should be. Bravo Zulu
5th-get off that damn high horse of your's you're not the only one out there who's put women on equal footing.

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:59 AM
So really what would be ideal IMO would be a women to approach me and strike up a convo. Talk for a while, I'd buy her a drink if I was interested, ask her to dance. If she enjoyed herself she could buy me a rose from the peddler, I could be imressed and offer to pay for the cab ride home. Be a gentle man and take her home...to her house with no expectations....and make my way to mine....unless she showed me in a very forward way that she wanted to do more that night....in which case i would most happily oblige, oraly, manually, make her finish first a few times and then let her have her turn on me..then finish it off my climaxing together.....but it all starts with her....ideallylaugh laugh

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:51 AM

because once you start the relationship then us women have to do all the work...laugh .laugh laugh good answer...

LOL in most cases yes I agree. I still insist on doing mine and my daughters laundry and I still do the cooking when I'm in a relationship. And saturdays I clean the house anyways and yard work in the afternoon. But emotionally maybe women do alot more of the work yes.

most of the men i know in that situation found a girlfriend to get to do it for them. i commend you for what you do darlin!!!

Meh. its nothing I love my kid, spent over $30k on lawyers and legal fees and her mother has a wealthy family so it was nothing for her, but in the end it was evident to the judge who the child should be with and I think any man that wants to be called Father should deserve it through their actions.

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:47 AM

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:46 AM

Why are men so much whinier now than the good old days when men were men???laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

CAUSE WOMEN ARE GETTING STRONGER AND MORE INDEPENDANT LIKE MEN USED TO BE

SO MEN ARE TURNING INTO WOMEN....ITS A SHAME

is it truely a shame.....? when an equillibrium is finnally achieved and men and women are truely equal in all things..its a shame? ok mr macho oh are you related to caamken cause you sound the same

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:43 AM

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:40 AM
Lizzard, Brian, see now we're getting intellegent answers here, nice. And Fran good to know girl. I think its empowering to a woman if she makes the first move and buys a round. And to the one who said women still make 40% less....whatever Maybee in the US but not in Canada, Women here make the same, its law and its enforced, they even get the better jobs most of the time because they're women. Thats a government directive as well. As far As I knew USA was pretty much up to the same standard as us up here, sorry I was missinformed.

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:33 AM

and dont get me wrong by thinking I'm whinning, I'm just trying to see how many people realize that in the north american societies Women actually rule the sexuality scene. Unlike most of europe (excluding UK cause they're like the americans) but if you go to an eastern european counrty, women will approch men without inhibitions and start it up. So by what all of you are saying these women are agressive hunter types? hmmm i think not. just a diffrent set of values and ethnic customs.
are you talking the countries were the women have more hair than the men

Oh are you and eastern eropean woman then?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25