Community > Posts By > Cmigic

Cmigic's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:50 PM

The seduction kiss? hmmm never thought about going up to a woman and just kissing her....does that actually work? What are the odd of personal injury?

you will never know unless you try it!!!!

Maybee i'll try that next time. I did have a friend who always wound up going home with a lady every night we went out. He said that all he did was walk up to her on the dance floor and say "Orgasm" and walked away.. he said the odds were 50/50 but if not one girl there was always another.....

Cmigic's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:46 PM
The seduction kiss? hmmm never thought about going up to a woman and just kissing her....does that actually work? What are the odd of personal injury?

Cmigic's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:45 PM

" Blue Boxes" Those are hot!!!laugh

Ya alright alright already...I'm Navy and joined this site while at sea. We're still at sea till Friday. Cant post a picture on this military internet.....something silly about security. So For all those who hate the blue box Friday I'll have my mug shot up....

Cmigic's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:43 PM
What did they do that made you say ok let's go? Was it a line? Something they did?

Cmigic's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:40 PM
So here it is. What get's you hot to the point where, even if you told yourself that "I'm not going to sleep with him/her this early on" they go ahead and do something that makes you loose that thought and you can't help but share your body with them.....

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:00 PM
I'm about to go turn over the watch and go to my rack. I was at the helm for 5 hours straight tonight and I'm exhausted.

and so...I bid you all fair winds and sunny skies untill we meet again...

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:54 PM
Dude we never sail without a full load of Canadian Beer. We must have close to 300 palettes, and that just on the frigate (of which there are 2) let alone the supply ship thats with us... but hey For these super sexy hotties I'd trade all that beer...

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:51 PM
Just looked at a map...aint too far..about 45min....hmmm how long you figure it would take the ladies to get there? laugh

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:48 PM
I'll bring the Canadian Beer and the first one of these super fine ladies that meets up with us we'll call the real winner!

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:46 PM
Tell you what....how far is Gainsville from Mayport?

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:43 PM

so where did all the dudes go that were fighting for being the hottest, did they give up and let me win,lol

I'm still here but i dont think I qualify as I cant yet post a picture....but i tell you we'd be a close match you and me.....But I got a Navy uniform ha ha haaaaaaa

well im not going to say anything, maybe the ladies would rather have me then a blue box, am i right?lol

Blue Box? I thought only Smurfette had one of those.... and Its Canadian Navy..Our uniforms are sharp not the old square rig/dungaree's the americans wear....lookin like they out of a 50's WWII movie.. Naw we wear a black jacket/pants and white shirt, the hat looks the same as the US naval officers', withe gloves, but I got Naval Whites as well. Looks pretty sharp!! But hey I'm not the competative type. Well not so much as to cut someone elses grass that is....

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:39 PM
Cant leave him all alone with all you ladies....who knows what might happen? You'd probably tear him to peices...

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:38 PM

so where did all the dudes go that were fighting for being the hottest, did they give up and let me win,lol

I'm still here but i dont think I qualify as I cant yet post a picture....but i tell you we'd be a close match you and me.....But I got a Navy uniform ha ha haaaaaaa

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:32 PM

:smile: you people are awesome u need to friend me

You mean just the Ladies right?

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:29 PM
Edited by Cmigic on Sun 02/17/08 08:31 PM
Paddy had been drinking at his local Dublin pub all day and most of the night. Mick, the bartender, says "You'll not be drinking any more tonite Paddy."

Paddy replies "OK Mick, I'll be on my way then." Paddy spins around on his stool and steps off. He falls flat on his face. "What the...." he says and pulls himself up by the stool and dusts himself off.

He takes a step towards the door and falls flat on his face again. "Damn!" he says. He looks to the doorway and thinks that if he can just get to the door and get some fresh air he'll be fine. He belly-crawls to the door and shimmies up the door frame.

He sticks his head outside and takes a deep breath of fresh air, feels much better and takes a step out onto the pavement and falls flat on his face.

"bye'Jesus.. I'm soused," he says.

He can see his house just a few doors down, and decides to try for it. He crawls down the street and shimmies up the door frame, opens the door and looks inside. He takes a look up the stairs and says, "No flapping way." But he somehow crawls up the stairs to his bedroom door and thinks, I think I can make it to the bed. He takes a step into the room and fall flat on his face again. He says, "This is hell. I gotta stop drinking," but he manages to crawl to the bed and falls in.

The next morning, his wife comes into the room carrying a cup of coffee and says, "Get up Paddy. Did you have a bit to drink last night?"

Paddy says, "I did Jess. I was totally pissfaced. But how'd you know?"
"Mick called..... You left your wheelchair at the pub."

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:26 PM

Lol it was cute!

ya. but im not goin to get a date now saying darling,lol but u are way to pretty to be called darling. that word just sounds weird.lol

More like Lotus Flower....look at her....

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:24 PM

Peachie, I tell you that after 3 weeks at sea on this Navy ship as soon as I get ashore...well.....I like to give nut juice so whoever she is better be wearing a helmet....laugh

Is there a navy issue helmet they can use?

YUP sure is the MK 3 Navy Issue seaman helmet ....YAAAARRRRR!

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:22 PM
YUMMY blows sound GREAT!!! damn I'll have sweet dreams tonight after watch turnover.....Just need to find some peaches to squeeze around my.......

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:20 PM
Peachie, I tell you that after 3 weeks at sea on this Navy ship as soon as I get ashore...well.....I like to give nut juice so whoever she is better be wearing a helmet....laugh

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:14 PM
And I look pretty sharp in uniform too laugh

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25