Community > Posts By > Cmigic

Cmigic's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:53 PM

Whatever, I am secure in my hetrosexuality. Content with my life. Proud of my job. Glad I'm not American but Canadian cause no matter what country I go to I get respect, I dont get spit on and hated like Americans do, I can even go to volalite countries and walk right out just by saying I'm Canadian. And unlike the American Navy (who I will say work very hard) I'm trianed to fix and maintain multiple weapons systems and radars and fire control systems, not just one part of one thing. There are 3 homosexual guys (and NO LOOSER I am not one of them)and 2 women on my ship and we in Canada have tolerance and acceptance for peoples personal choices. We even have BEER on our ships.

And our beer is far supirior to your beer any day in taste, volume and alcohol content.

Your beer is better, I'm with ya on that. let's be honest though, one drunk U.S. Marine could take Canada by himself. Actually in the U.S. we just see you guys as a state we havent moved in on yet.

I know you guys see us as that, we just sit back and laugh at you stumbling around after 1 or two beers.

Cmigic's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:52 PM
LOL I'm NOT attacking America. Me----I'm attacking your beer, and a few of the jerks here. But it seems to be the rest of the world attacking america.

Cmigic's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:47 PM
Edited by Cmigic on Thu 04/17/08 10:24 PM
Whatever, I am secure in my hetrosexuality. Content with my life. Proud of my job. I'm trianed to fix and maintain multiple weapons systems and radars and fire control systems, not just one part of one thing. There are 3 homosexual guys (and NO LOOSER I am not one of them)and 2 women on my ship and we in Canada have tolerance and acceptance for peoples personal choices. We even have BEER on our ships.

And our beer is far supirior to your beer any day in taste, volume and alcohol content.

Cmigic's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:31 PM
Edited by Cmigic on Thu 04/17/08 09:32 PM

he wears manties....of course he likes little boys
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

you seem to be the one with a long cylindrical object in your mouth buddy....whats that saying?

ooo nice save by changing your picture...

Cmigic's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:30 PM

listen here little boy, Go drink your milk an cookies!! stay down boy, down. So you have a vocabulary...big fukin deal. And in real life you wounldnt stand a chance I can guarentee you that, if thats what you want we can arrange it MoFo. and then you can take a picture of your beat up ugly mug and post that.
well... it would at least be a current picture...

True that - She-ra

Cmigic's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:29 PM
hmm We are going to Norfolk this trip, and If we get shore leave I could use the excercise and a good strech. That is if you can walk after you take your Mom's penis out of your mouth, or ass, wherever she's got it into now.

Cmigic's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:27 PM
listen here little boy, Go drink your milk an cookies!! stay down boy, down. So you have a vocabulary...big fukin deal. And in real life you wounldnt stand a chance I can guarentee you that, if thats what you want we can arrange it MoFo. and then you can take a picture of your beat up ugly mug and post that.

Cmigic's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:24 PM
1st - depends on how much pressure. If it's extreme pressure like with my job, a missle is incomming and an anti-air defence system isnt working and I have to fix it. uhm yea...I might snap. But If for instance the CO says we got 15 minutes before we engage the enemy. Petty Officer, make the main gun ready, well I tend to thrive on that pressure and preform very well.

Cmigic's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:20 PM
Edited by Cmigic on Thu 04/17/08 09:20 PM

Yeah, I'm jealous of an asshole.
Go **** yourself buddy. Cause i'm pretty sure thats the only thing you'll be ****.
Get off my ****ing internet.

According to all you folk this isnt "your" internet. so go take that eggplant from Jimbo there, stick it in a blender unwashed, press the button and drink it down. Or you prefer a Portugese breakfast?

Cmigic's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:15 PM

hey Jim shove an eggplant up your ass ok buddy....enjoy it.

that was kind of uncalled for

on the contrary it was very called for. He's one of the people I started the post about. One of a few..........

Cmigic's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:12 PM
Edited by Cmigic on Thu 04/17/08 09:16 PM
And for the last Phuking time for all you ass holes who just cant read That picture was taken 10 years ago right after I finished basic training by my sister who was in college for journalism and she had a photography class using a 35mm Richo KR-5 so its a scanned image from a print. What she did with it after she submitted it, along with others she took to make the collage I dont know. But it is me. It seems that you accusing me, the guy who had the little blue box for the longest time cause he was at sea and had no pictures of himself on the military computers aboard ship, well if I didnt post a fake picture like more than half you arse-licking fools on here, why should I now? Hmm? ya thats right I wouldn't but like many of you I chose to put a picture of me that shows off a little, granted it is 10 years old and I do have more tattoo's and peircings now and my abs arent as defined, but still have a six pack. Whats wrong with that? NOTHING!! so STFU!!!blow me! and stuff it in your pie hole!! You're so obviously jealous and very insecure. And after looking at your profiles....LOL I would be as well If I was you.

Cmigic's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:04 PM
hey Jim shove an eggplant up your ass ok buddy....enjoy it.

Cmigic's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:39 PM
Mean, negative people should try peeing on an electric fence. Yup that might just fix them.

Cmigic's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:36 PM

With all of this positve energy, can we get back to business and be nasty like the OP says we are?

Gawd, do I have to do everything around here?

*8stomps off in a huff**

LOL see thats a funny negative. Not like some peoples direct bashing. like Mr Ed there who likes to clean filthy cat boxes

Cmigic's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:23 AM

Hmm after several posts, it seems to me that there are a few of you that like to really cut people up and put them down. If you dont like someone then just dont relpy to their posts. Or is it just another way to make yourself look better to others and feel better about yourself? If you have nothing constructive to say why even bother?
Negative...huh...If you don't like it, don't bother to post!laugh

DUDE you know what?? you kinda look like a live action version of that Toastedoranges cartoon picture of that horse......well you got the same teeth anyways....

Cmigic's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:21 AM

Hmm after several posts, it seems to me that there are a few of you that like to really cut people up and put them down. If you dont like someone then just dont relpy to their posts. Or is it just another way to make yourself look better to others and feel better about yourself? If you have nothing constructive to say why even bother?
sad sad sad sad sad sad Titty Cry Babysad sad sad sad sad sad

You want to touch me where?????....fool.

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:22 PM

Is this one of those only post if you agree threads?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Was not going to mention any names ...but this is the one that I used to see as cute.

She is adorable, and smart, and taken.

Thats fine by me..she's not attractive to me anymore anyways, like I previously said or did you not read.

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:19 PM

Is this one of those only post if you agree threads?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Was not going to mention any names ...but this is the one that I used to see as cute.

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:07 PM

I suppose..But its the same few people on this site that do it. Just jerks I guess. And thats too bad cause I thought one was really cute and wanted to get to know her but then she posted.....then she wasnt so cute after all.

I hope I'm not one of these people you're calling a jerk... I know some people don't like me, but you can't please everyone all of the time, and I'm just stating my opinion like everyone else. flowerforyou

Darling not you at all!flowerforyou flowerforyou

I definitely know what you mean about someone not being cute after they post... I've come across that a lot myself. Sucks.

The nice people kinda make up for the stinkers.

Yes nice people like yourself..and quite a few others I must say.

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:58 PM
Good luck, speaking of boxing I ran into a family friend who was in Halifax for the weekend, I was totally disapointed that he didnt call me before he came but he is in his 70's and does tend to forget, and George Chuvalo has had a pretty tough life. But it was good to see him again and good to see him support the local boxing clubs...especially the smaller ones.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25