Community > Posts By > Cmigic

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:32 AM

I agree. There are women out there that do those things but they are still rare. I would just once be loved to be asked to go out on a date not have to put myself out there for failure

yes that'd be nice too. all this talk of equality between sexes and still the women think men should do this and that. very equal isnt it. So in fact. Women actually take home more money in the end of the working day....they dont have to buy drinks and supper and pay for the dates.

(lets see where this goes ha ha haaalaugh )

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:29 AM

When it comes to picking up a woman, why is it that even with numbers about the same population-wise, guys have to do all the wooing, the courting and stuff. Why cant we go to a bar and have the women buy us drinks (after all they do make the same money in mose truely civilised countries now) why cant they use the pick up lines and embarrass themselves. Why cant we have the pick of who we want to take home, of who we want to start a relationship with etc...? WHY??? (and if there is a bar like that that isnt a male strip club----send me an email and let me know where it islaugh )

I don't seem ta have that prob.

Must be at the right bar laugh laugh drinker drinker

I guess It went ZOOOOM above all your head. IT"S ABOUT SEXUAL CONTROL! Women have it Men do not. Thats what the underlying question is. WHY CANT MEN HAVE ALL THE SEXUAL CONTROL. Prince said it right "p u ss y control" and thats just it. women control the entire sexual process. Even the chase.
can't say i have had that problem either

maybe it is the attitude you have

yup you guys must have dates all the time...women punding at your doors right? thats why you're on here..... studs that you are?

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:26 AM
and dont get me wrong by thinking I'm whinning, I'm just trying to see how many people realize that in the north american societies Women actually rule the sexuality scene. Unlike most of europe (excluding UK cause they're like the americans) but if you go to an eastern european counrty, women will approch men without inhibitions and start it up. So by what all of you are saying these women are agressive hunter types? hmmm i think not. just a diffrent set of values and ethnic customs.

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:20 AM
I guess It went ZOOOOM above all your head. IT"S ABOUT SEXUAL CONTROL! Women have it Men do not. Thats what the underlying question is. WHY CANT MEN HAVE ALL THE SEXUAL CONTROL. Prince said it right "p u ss y control" and thats just it. women control the entire sexual process. Even the chase.

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:13 AM
When it comes to picking up a woman, why is it that even with numbers about the same population-wise, guys have to do all the wooing, the courting and stuff. Why cant we go to a bar and have the women buy us drinks (after all they do make the same money in mose truely civilised countries now) why cant they use the pick up lines and embarrass themselves. Why cant we have the pick of who we want to take home, of who we want to start a relationship with etc...? WHY??? (and if there is a bar like that that isnt a male strip club----send me an email and let me know where it islaugh )

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:05 AM

never leave home??? laugh

noway we still the to go out for beer ........... no wait uhhh nevermind

lol so true, so true, we'd phone our partner and ask if they could bring it home (and if the women all had a penis-we'd hope they wouldnt forget the beer<---goes both ways lol)

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:02 AM
Never have to pay for drinks again.

Have thier pick of who they go home with.

Be an asshole once a month and have a justifialbe excuse.

Have the control over sex enough to say not tonight hunney I have a head ache (yea right!! we'd still giddy-up right guys?)

and yes yellowrose.......never leave home.....

Cmigic's photo
Thu 02/21/08 06:40 PM
can i ask you'all to read my post in the adult forum....Dirty Dreams.....I jsut want to know what people think of my writing..Does it move you? Stir something inside you? disgust you?

Cmigic's photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:30 AM
Hey, I just wanted to say my bit. I am Navy, have been for 10 years now. In the Canadian Forces men serve alongside women, without issue. Now, there are stupid people of both genders and we all know that. There are definately people who shouldn't be here. I have to say that some of the finest and most capable sailors I've sailed with were women. And like the guys said above...choose your rate, choose your fate. I'm a weapons tech so I get more money that most other trades, I'm not an officer, I'm a juinior rank. What you guys in the US call a Petty Officer (2 chevrons) Leading Seaman in Canada. I would like to offer you this advice and to her as well. Look at the training and the cretification she'll obtain, and see hat she can do with it in the real (civilian) world. Boatswains cant do much. Niether can Naval Communicators (hard to find a job that need morse code or semaphore) So yes choose carefully. But, It is a great way to get an education, see the world, get new experience and make a lot of great friends. If this is what she wants to do, support her, but help her and guide her so she isnt stuck with nothing afterwards.

Take care, and good luck to you both.

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:17 PM
I'm on a ship out on the ocean off the florida coast. No light pollution here. It was totaly amazing, the moon turned an orangy-red colour out here. So many stars....

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:15 PM

mischief, lol

I gotta say you look like Viggo Mortenson (sp?) and the guy above me is hmmm conceited...*Cringe* sorry
never heard of him....who is he?

you probably have but just don't remember, he's an actor, he played in Lord of the Rings, he played Aragorn, he was in A History of Violence, the main guy, um I can't remember any more.

Hidalgo

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:09 PM
but at least i'm not a furry faced cat!

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:07 PM
i know i know i got blue

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:06 PM
devious

Cmigic's photo
Tue 02/19/08 06:04 PM
One morning, three Newfoundlanders and three Albertans were in a ticket
counter line at a train station.
The three Albertans each bought a ticket and watched as the three Newfies bought just one ticket.
"How are the three of you going to travel on only one ticket?" asked one of the Albertans.
"Watch and learn," answered one of the Newfies.
All six boarded the train where the three Albertans sat down, but the
three Newfies crammed into a toilet together and closed the door.
Shortly after the train departed, the conductor came around to collect
tickets.
He knocked on the toilet door and said, "Ticket, please."
The door opened just a crack and a single arm emerged with a ticket in
hand.
The conductor took it and moved on. The Albertans saw this happen and
agreed it was quite a clever idea.
Indeed, so clever they decided to do the same thing on the return trip and save some money.
That afternoon when they got back to the station, they bought a single
ticket for the return trip and watched, while to their astonishment,the
three Newfies didn't buy even one ticket!
"How are you going to travel without a ticket?" asked a perplexed
Albertan.
"Watch and learn," answered the three Newfie boys in unison.
When they boarded the train, the three Albertans crammed themselves into a toilet and the three Newfies crammed into another toilet just down the way.
Shortly after the train began to move, one of the Newfies left the toilet and walked over to the toilet in which the Albertans were hiding. The Newfie knocked on the door and said, "Ticket, please."

Cmigic's photo
Tue 02/19/08 04:57 AM
Ok i guess its my turn......

I like when a woman isnt too easy to pick up, but not too hard either. I like when she shows how sexy she is, and when she's made up her mind on me that she flirts a little more as time goes by. A little hidden touchy feely is soo hot! letting me touch her in public so that no one can see and vice versa. Hidden soft whispers, slient kisses etc.. then just before taking off to either her place or mine, she shows some leg or crosses her leg upon mine and tells me how much she desires me. When we finnaly reach our destination, soft sensual fore-play, a little wine, and let the games begin..... let me start by going down on her, cause this gets me soooo friggin hard. Let me do everything i can down there like licking small cirles around her little "magic" button while rubbing her G-spot. Penetrating her with my tounge slowley. And when she's done her buissnes al over me she then takes the lead and reciprocates.

Is that Hot?

Cmigic's photo
Mon 02/18/08 09:01 PM
nice

Cmigic's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:59 PM

General Quarters ... General Quarters all hands not involved, stand fast.:smile:

More like "Action Stations, Action Stations Surface threat bearing 180, speed 20 knots, range 5 miles. Combat Department take action"

or.... my favourite "Emergency stations Emergency stations Fire fire fire, fire in the forward engine room. Rapid response team take action, supernumery personel stad fast."

Cmigic's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:53 PM
ok let me rephrase "Hot" then....what gets your sexual juices flowing...

Cmigic's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:52 PM
I will I will but like I said this secure network...We arent even allowed to have camera's, they're all locked up with the cell phones in the Chief Mate's office.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25