Community > Posts By > Cmigic

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:13 PM
Damn I need to get off this boat so I can get an unrestricted Internet connection so I can finnaly post a picture of me......frigging military internet sucks.....but I'm easy on the eyes and even easier on the ears when I play my guitar and sing...flowerforyou

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:08 PM
LOL Balls to the face........oh yea...want to elaborate about this obsession you have with balls to the face....It kinda has me interested.. he he heee

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:03 PM
Our story begins at the Olympics, specifically the wrestling event. It is narrowed down to the Russian or the American for the gold medal. Before the final match, the American wrestler's trainer came to him and said, "Now don't forget all the research we've done on this Russian. He's never lost a match because of this "pretzel" hold he has. Whatever you do, don't let him get you in this hold! If he does, you're finished!"
The wrestler nodded in agreement. Now, to the match: The American and the Russian circled each other several times looking for an opening. All of a sudden the Russian lunged forward, grabbing the American and wrapping him up in the dreaded pretzel hold!
A sigh of disappointment went up from the crowd, and the trainer buried his face in his hands for he knew all was lost. He couldn't watch the ending.
Suddenly there was a horrible scream, and a resounding cheer from the crowd. The trainer raised his eye just in time to see the Russian flying up in the air. The Russian's back hit the mat with a thud, and the American weakly collapsed on top of him, getting the pin and winning the match.
The trainer was astounded! When he finally got the American wrestler alone, he asks, "How did you ever get out of that hold? No one has ever done it before!"
The wrestler answered, "Well, I was ready to give up when he got me in that hold, but at the last moment, I opened my eyes and saw this pair of balls right in front of my face. I thought I had nothing to lose, so with my last ounce of strength I stretched out my neck and bit those babies just as hard as I could. You'd be amazed how strong you get when you bite your own balls

Cmigic's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:02 PM
Well you arent hot....you're STUNNING Akire !!!

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:07 AM
inner beauty being the first

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:07 AM
It is not gay if you're plucking away that Unibrow, but if you have to pencil in eyebrows after you're done......enough said.

Actually I find it kind of repulsive when a woman plucks it all away and is left with a blank canvas and has to draw her eyebrows in... a little natural beauty I think is the second best kind.

Cmigic's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:59 AM
Hey Thanks Jace, Will definately try Ragtime, and drag a few shipmates along. Know of any easy pubs or jazz clubs/blues bars? Not really into the thump thump dance bars but easy-going places where people are freindly.

Cmigic's photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:30 PM
Paddy had been drinking at his local Dublin pub all day and most of the night. Mick, the bartender, says "You'll not be drinking any more tonite Paddy."

Paddy replies "OK Mick, I'll be on my way then." Paddy spins around on his stool and steps off. He falls flat on his face. "What the...." he says and pulls himself up by the stool and dusts himself off.

He takes a step towards the door and falls flat on his face again. "Damn!" he says. He looks to the doorway and thinks that if he can just get to the door and get some fresh air he'll be fine. He belly-crawls to the door and shimmies up the door frame.

He sticks his head outside and takes a deep breath of fresh air, feels much better and takes a step out onto the pavement and falls flat on his face.

"By Jesus.. I'm soused," he says.

He can see his house just a few doors down, and decides to try for it. He crawls down the street and shimmies up the door frame, opens the door and looks inside. He takes a look up the stairs and says, "No flapping way." But he somehow crawls up the stairs to his bedroom door and thinks, I think I can make it to the bed. He takes a step into the room and fall flat on his face again. He says, "This is hell. I gotta stop drinking," but he manages to crawl to the bed and falls in.

The next morning, his wife comes into the room carrying a cup of coffee and says, "Get up Paddy. Did you have a bit to drink last night?"

Paddy says, "I did Jess. I was totally pissfaced. But how'd you know?"
"Mick called..... You left your wheelchair at the pub."

Cmigic's photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:28 PM
Dude Please dont think this gay or anything like it, but what you said is so true and you are one of the few men out there that leave us with a good name, redemption in the eyes of women. Kudos to you. We are truely a dying breed of fellows. I myself will be at sea with the Canadian Navy and missing my daughter, (her mother and I aren't together been 7 years now) but she's gonna wake up to flowers and chocolaits knowing they're from here dad (good to have good neighbours, she's at their place for the 3 weeks I'm gone) So I leave you, Grover and the rest of you readers with this, Surround yourself with love and give it freely and life can't help but be beautiful, even with out that romantic love we all seem to stive for, for even that will come. Love makes us happy and people like happy people, their easier to love.

TJ

Cmigic's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:07 AM
I guess no locals?

Cmigic's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:05 AM

How did this go from a PUA thread to an English class?

Hah! English class? All I see is two cocky men initiating a flame war. Knock it off, fellas.

Alright alright.....over...(it wasn't a flamewar, I was just poining out thats all....)

Cmigic's photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:22 PM
American beer american beer
Less flavour, less percentage,
so weak so weak
I'm laughing in tears
God bless my Canadian beer my beer
Molson, Labbat's and dont forget Mooshead
A fine brewing tradition that'll never be dead (or flat and weak like american beer)

Cmigic's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:24 PM
Groan!!!!

Cmigic's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:22 PM
AAARG! you broke the chain
It was all in vain.
So lets try again.

Ready set....one drink two drink beer drink ...cam stink?

Cmigic's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:18 PM
hold on let me get some of my co-workers....lol just kidding.

Cmigic's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:15 PM
So I'll be in Mayport Florida within the next couple of weeks. Supposed to come ashore on or about the 22nd of Feb. Anyone know of any laid back bars where people are friendly. Not into the Clubbing dance party scene. But would like to have a good time. any interesting things to do/see? What beaches are good?

Thanks all!

Cmigic's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:11 PM
Aww c'mon a little intellectual humour never hurt anyone....tell me you didnt think it was funny.

Cmigic's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:09 PM
Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. The first one says "Dude, I think I lost my electron!!" To which the second replies "Are you sure?" The first one says "Yea.....I'm Positive!"

Cmigic's photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:36 AM

LOL after reading more IT IS DiAngelo's stuff......LOL

ugh. newbie.
It's spelt "Deangelo" with an "e" by the way.
There is so much more in the community than just Deangelo.
Guys who study JUST Deangelo are so friggin... difficult, to say the least. They just have no pickup ettiquette. jeez.
Go read The Game by Neil Strauss, and welcome to The Community. Calm down the C&F, too. You're not doing it right.

Much love to Nicki :heart:

LOL YOU'RE going to correct my spelling? Spelt=a type of ancient grain bread is made with. Spelled=past tense of the word spell. Uhmmm thanks Newbie? Go read Grade 3 Spelling and grammar, possibly the Dictionary of the English Language as well

Cmigic's photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:35 AM

LOL after reading more IT IS DiAngelo's stuff......LOL

ugh. newbie.
It's spelt "Deangelo" with an "e" by the way.
There is so much more in the community than just Deangelo.
Guys who study JUST Deangelo are so friggin... difficult, to say the least. They just have no pickup ettiquette. jeez.
Go read The Game by Neil Strauss, and welcome to The Community. Calm down the C&F, too. You're not doing it right.

Much love to Nicki :heart:

LOL YOU'RE going to correct my spelling? Spelt=a type of ancient grain bread is made with. Spelled=past tense of the word spell. Uhmmm thanks Newbie?

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25