Community > Posts By > Cmigic

Cmigic's photo
Tue 08/26/08 05:29 PM
box kit

Cmigic's photo
Tue 08/26/08 05:26 PM
already did that before I asked, but thanks, and thanks......

Cmigic's photo
Tue 08/26/08 05:23 PM
can I sign in and play as well??

Cmigic's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:12 AM
Valdi

Cmigic's photo
Tue 08/26/08 03:35 AM
boxlie

boxtie

boxite <---would moving a letter over one position still count?

Cmigic's photo
Tue 08/26/08 03:33 AM

Whatever Lil, you think what you want. My pics wern't fake. You just wish they were. You just cant handle someone else having a veiw point that doesnt agree with yours in the end. I can read. And yes-you said If and maybe...I never contradicted this. I never told you what you were thinking, just pointed out you might not know yourself. And No I have not had sex with anyone I didn't have deep feelings for. And never a one night stand either. My standards are different from yours. Not saying they're better or higher or anything like that before you dive off the deep end and try to twist my words, just saying they're DIFFERENT. You like to manipulate I can plainly see. So I'll leave you to your twisted devices. I wont post on your threads anymore and expect the same from you.....ok? Truce? Treaty?
But I can already tell you'll have something more to say in a negative light. So go on....get it out of your system. I'm out. Kurva Jedna.

ya, passive agressive... you say truce then you say you already know I'm going to be negative...yep. passive agressive, seek counsel... You need it.

LOL see you just proved it!!!just couldnt let it go could you.....LOL

Cmigic's photo
Mon 08/25/08 08:47 PM
Edited by Cmigic on Mon 08/25/08 08:48 PM
cool, Learn something new every day....I don't have a dictionary on ship here off the Somali coast.....you have me at a disadvantage....

Doobie

LOL

Cmigic's photo
Mon 08/25/08 08:29 PM
moxie is actually moxy but I'll roll with it...

Mobie

Cmigic's photo
Mon 08/25/08 08:22 PM
Whatever Lil, you think what you want. My pics wern't fake. You just wish they were. You just cant handle someone else having a veiw point that doesnt agree with yours in the end. I can read. And yes-you said If and maybe...I never contradicted this. I never told you what you were thinking, just pointed out you might not know yourself. And No I have not had sex with anyone I didn't have deep feelings for. And never a one night stand either. My standards are different from yours. Not saying they're better or higher or anything like that before you dive off the deep end and try to twist my words, just saying they're DIFFERENT. You like to manipulate I can plainly see. So I'll leave you to your twisted devices. I wont post on your threads anymore and expect the same from you.....ok? Truce? Treaty?
But I can already tell you'll have something more to say in a negative light. So go on....get it out of your system. I'm out. Kurva Jedna.

Cmigic's photo
Mon 08/25/08 04:13 PM
Edited by Cmigic on Mon 08/25/08 04:15 PM
It's not a theory, it is fact. Experiments and studies were done, data collected. Therefore....FACT. And its not mine...I just quoted some stuff from there. And yes you can delve into your own subcon. to see whats going on. But of course you're so much better than everyone else, you never succumb to any basser instincts. You're SUPER LILLY!!! the future of mankind, the supirior being of tomorrow, today. LOL. Get over yourself Lil and off your high horse.

And you have sex with random strangers? That is what you said isnt it? "if I'm having random sex with a random person...." Nice....there's class for you.....

Over and out.

Cmigic's photo
Mon 08/25/08 03:52 PM
Sure.....ok....but you cant deny that you dont even know if you envision anyone else during sex. You never even thought about it till this thread mentioned it. So do youself a favour and just check it out. Analyze your thoughts and mental pictures the next time you have sex.

And I can already guess at your relpy.....No not you...never you....you're perfect right....at least thats what you seem to be saying.....in so many words......

Well I live my life trying to live. Life in a relationship isn't the greedy I live my life for me and only me attitude you seem to have. Its about living for each other as much as for yourself. So if my partner likes it when I wear a suit and tie, I'll do it more often if I can. I would expect the same from her. Its about mutual happieness. The mutual part is makeing each other and doing things FOR each other to make each other happy. Not the "I do what I want and live like I want to make me and only me happy, If you cant take it, or if you want to change me, take a hike buster " attitide.

Cmigic's photo
Mon 08/25/08 03:38 PM

Actually in the conclusion they said that in interpersonal relationships where these "photo albums" happen that the best thing the couple could do was to be open and honest about them in a supportive and positive way. This gives the partner a goal. "If she/he like that look...how can I make myself more appealing to him/her." Well now you have somewhat of a blueprint. So start working out, buy that style of cloths etc... But remember not to say things like " I find her so hot, I just wanna give it to her...(drool)" this is negative and can transfer very badly upon your partner. Your partner has to know that they are the ones you chose and the reasons they are better than the rest. It's ok to point out what stimulates you sexually and POLITELY ask for some change towards it, and remember to give AND take. So if your man is hitting the gym and buying new cloths (go with him it makes it so much easier, cause you kinow our fashion sense........) then so should you. This promotes a healthy relationship, a healthy lifestyle and also a clean and open conscience.

Tell ya what, here's how I roll, any man whom I'm in a relationship with says to me "here's what you can do to make me happier with your appearence" can take a long walk off a short pier... and visa versa, I don't expect any man to change for me. I want a man who is intune enough to himself to say "hey I may need to lose a few pounds FOR ME"

But then I've dated men who were 350lbs and 140lbs...so I don't think I count in that therory.

So what you're saying is that, you'd never change for the better, do healthier things like change your diet and work out because your man asked you to in a much nicer way than "here's what you can do to make me happier with your appearence"<-cause thats just rude and I never said anything of the sort. I said in a positive and supportive way. Not a demeaning way like you said. Something more along the lines of "Lilly, you see that dress on that red-head over there? I bet you could make that dress look so much better than her." You catch my drift there? Supportive and positive. Sure there's more to it than that. And you can keep telling the guys to take a hike who tell you in the way you stated "here's what you can do to...." SURE!! I agree. But when someone IS in love with YOU, and wants to see a healthier, betterlooking you, not just for themselves but for you too.....and I can see that you missed that underlying meaning in all that I said. Then why not, especially if you can ask the same of them. AND THAT LILLY is what the point was, it wasnt that only one side should change to please the other, it was that BOTH DO FOR EACH OTHER AND THEMSELVES.

Cmigic's photo
Mon 08/25/08 03:27 PM

You say " I may turn my head for a good looking guy but once he's passed I forget all about him..." well you havent. Just the simple fact that you turned your head and acknowledged his "look", according to a study in sexual psychology on "Courtship Disorders & Erotic Target Location Errors" done by several doctors including Dr. Nelson Soucasaux, Dr Victoria Zdrok and Dr Paul L. Vasey, found that this turning of the head is actually "taking a visual/mental snapshot" for later use. That these "snapshots" are brought back during sex. You have sex with your mentally stimulating partner while envisioning the good looking man/woman you saw earlier. This can also happen with people on/in TV/movies.

Now misconstrue what I'm saying, its not every single person that does this, just the clear majority, WITHOUT even realizing it!!

So while you try to validate yur intellectual relationship, your primal/sexual mind is stimulated by the good-looking strong man for simple reasons. Reproduction and Providership/Protection. You might not realize it but its true. On a base level. Men are the same, they look for a woman with certain physical features for the same reasons. Most of us do this without even realizing it.

Funny how the brain really works, or how these doctors of psychology think it does anyways.

It may be true, but I don't "mate" with stupid men no matter how good looking they are. If he can't make me laugh I'm not turned on in the slightest by him.I don't find the Brad Pitts attractive, I like the Edward Nortons and the Nicholas Cages HOTT.

Yes I understand, there's more to sex than just sex appeal. So you find that the brainy guy is what you want....but when you're having sex, according to the aforementiond study, you might not even realize it, but people tend to visualize the braun making love to them when in reality it's Mr. Brains.....and vice versa for the men, in fact more often than women...

Maybe for some, but I know what I think about during sex and it's not another person, unless that person is so bad that I do my grocery list, my errand list, and start my correspondence in the rough draft in my head.

Ya you "think" you do .....but appearently this is all on a subcon. level. You don't realize you're doing it. Unless of course you're saying that you're some sort of more evolved human, with supirior mental abilities. If so...then you should already know that you do. LOL I used to think I didnt either. Attended lectures and wrote papers on similar topics and then actually "paid attention" to what was going on in my head during sex. And OMG its true. And now I can say that when I talk to a woman that I'm involved with I focus totally on her, yes I can somewhat see that hot body walking towards me and my base instinct wants so desperately to take a look, just a quick one, faster than the blink of an eye. But I know now what my mind is doing, and so I keep eye contact with my lady. But its because I studied my behavioural patterns. Try it Lilly I bet you dont even know, like 90% of us....

And you know what? guys.....quick hint....THEY NOTICE IT!! I mean that you didn't flinch and look. And they appreciate it.

Cmigic's photo
Mon 08/25/08 03:18 PM
Actually in the conclusion they said that in interpersonal relationships where these "photo albums" happen that the best thing the couple could do was to be open and honest about them in a supportive and positive way. This gives the partner a goal. "If she/he like that look...how can I make myself more appealing to him/her." Well now you have somewhat of a blueprint. So start working out, buy that style of cloths etc... But remember not to say things like " I find her so hot, I just wanna give it to her...(drool)" this is negative and can transfer very badly upon your partner. Your partner has to know that they are the ones you chose and the reasons they are better than the rest. It's ok to point out what stimulates you sexually and POLITELY ask for some change towards it, and remember to give AND take. So if your man is hitting the gym and buying new cloths (go with him it makes it so much easier, cause you kinow our fashion sense........) then so should you. This promotes a healthy relationship, a healthy lifestyle and also a clean and open conscience.

Cmigic's photo
Mon 08/25/08 03:08 PM

You say " I may turn my head for a good looking guy but once he's passed I forget all about him..." well you havent. Just the simple fact that you turned your head and acknowledged his "look", according to a study in sexual psychology on "Courtship Disorders & Erotic Target Location Errors" done by several doctors including Dr. Nelson Soucasaux, Dr Victoria Zdrok and Dr Paul L. Vasey, found that this turning of the head is actually "taking a visual/mental snapshot" for later use. That these "snapshots" are brought back during sex. You have sex with your mentally stimulating partner while envisioning the good looking man/woman you saw earlier. This can also happen with people on/in TV/movies.

Now misconstrue what I'm saying, its not every single person that does this, just the clear majority, WITHOUT even realizing it!!

So while you try to validate yur intellectual relationship, your primal/sexual mind is stimulated by the good-looking strong man for simple reasons. Reproduction and Providership/Protection. You might not realize it but its true. On a base level. Men are the same, they look for a woman with certain physical features for the same reasons. Most of us do this without even realizing it.

Funny how the brain really works, or how these doctors of psychology think it does anyways.

It may be true, but I don't "mate" with stupid men no matter how good looking they are. If he can't make me laugh I'm not turned on in the slightest by him.I don't find the Brad Pitts attractive, I like the Edward Nortons and the Nicholas Cages HOTT.

Yes I understand, there's more to sex than just sex appeal. So you find that the brainy guy is what you want....but when you're having sex, according to the aforementiond study, you might not even realize it, but people tend to visualize the braun making love to them when in reality it's Mr. Brains.....and vice versa for the men, in fact more often than women...

Cmigic's photo
Mon 08/25/08 02:58 PM
Edited by Cmigic on Mon 08/25/08 03:05 PM

This being said....I prefer a combination woman. One that looks good (doesn't have to be beautiful just beautiful to me) and smart (has her own educated opinions, can stand by her arguments with facts etc...) and also a sense of humour and a sense of life.

Cmigic's photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:32 PM
aaargh too late...LOL

Cmigic's photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:31 PM
spike

Cmigic's photo
Sun 08/17/08 07:40 PM
oh look a talking dog!!

Cmigic's photo
Sun 08/17/08 07:33 PM
Anyone interested in emailing a lonely sailor stuck on ship till christmas, floating off the Somali coast. Man I got to say, this trip really sucks and the guys just get drunk after watch. I'm not into that....I mean don't get me wrong I like to have a few but not every day and not to the point of drunkeness everytime. I'd like some intelligent correspondance. Someone I can tell how my day went and listen to how thiers went to get my mind off the **** on the ship. Any takers?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25