Community > Posts By > Cmigic

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:55 PM

Someones a little teste

No not testy at all just curious as to why.

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:55 PM

I try hard to not make myself look better then everybody else...but it's hard.....cuz I am.... laugh

LOL you do look dashing!laugh

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:54 PM

Human nature. Just like co-workers.

I suppose..But its the same few people on this site that do it. Just jerks I guess. And thats too bad cause I thought one was really cute and wanted to get to know her but then she posted.....then she wasnt so cute after all.

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:51 PM
Hmm after several posts, it seems to me that there are a few of you that like to really cut people up and put them down. If you dont like someone then just dont relpy to their posts. Or is it just another way to make yourself look better to others and feel better about yourself? If you have nothing constructive to say why even bother?

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:46 PM

I like the stereotype that sailors get scurvy with no fruit on board....

That is just about as rational and relatable. Where do you meet these girls? The Love Boat? Gilligan's Island?

I meet them in my home port town in Nova Scotia, Canada. I dont meet them at bars as I dont go to bars all that often unless I'm in the band thats playing or a friend of mine is playing, I usually meet them through friends who introduce me. I did meet one at the library and we started going to coffee shops and just talking. We had great coversations about everything from books like The Illiad to political situations and the "green" state of mind. But again one three week trip was all it took. So is it the stereotype or her insecutiries?

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:41 PM

I've dated two navy men and neither ever cheated on me to my knowledge. Based on my experience should be more worried about the "fly boys"..........LOL

And you know..I've been in forign port with the "flyboys" from my ship and Woah!! Not only does the jump suit attract more women but they have no problems getting a room and doing god knows what with other women while their wives are at home.

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:38 PM

Well....girls love "seaman" ya know! laugh

That jsut leads women to believ the stereotype. All that "seaman" you girls like.......

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:37 PM
Edited by Cmigic on Sun 04/13/08 04:37 PM

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:35 PM
I'm a sailor in the Navy and I find it hard to keep girlfriends simply because they think the old stereotype of sailors is true. You know the one..."sailors have a girl in every port" Well everytime I go away all I think about is the work I do and when am I getting home to my daughter and to the girlfriend I have at the time. When I do go ashore its to buy my girls (daughter and girlfriend) gifts so they know I was thinking of them. I have no interest in being unfaithful. Why even bother? All that time and effort into a relationship to cheat on her in the end? It just doesn't do it for me. I think it would be amazing if the same woman would meet me on the jetty every time I came ashore in home port. So my question is this...Do all of you woman think we sailors are lying cheating whoremongering drunks or are there those of you who can actually see past this stereotype and see that there are sailors who are real men, want a lasting relationship with a woman, want a healthy family life and a desire to grow old with the same woman?

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:19 PM
Nicely done girl!!! How true. And for the other jerk and the head shrinkers comment....did you bother looking at my other pictures? obvioulsy not......look before think, think before speak.

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:05 PM
Enlargments? LOL Buddy you make me laugh. I sense a little envy on your part. Feeling a little inadequate are you? Projecting this on others i see..... Maybe you should seek some help. I certainly dont need help to make any body parts bigger.

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 03:25 PM
feel better??? Aww what the matter?

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 03:25 PM
That is me after basic training LOL it was for my sisters photography class.

Cmigic's photo
Sun 04/13/08 03:21 PM
If you could use me for an hour what would you have me do?

Cmigic's photo
Tue 03/18/08 03:58 PM
GROAN!!sick

Cmigic's photo
Sat 03/15/08 05:02 PM
Edited by Cmigic on Sat 03/15/08 05:03 PM
if they make you feel like you have to prove anything or to defend yourself then you should ask yourself...is this worth it? I mean its ok to defend a point of view or something general like that but when it comes to something you feel strongly about like for example that the "seal hunt in Canada IS justified and necessary for the fisherman to survive" then state your view and you shouldn't have to defend it. It should be respected. They dont know if you are or are not a fisherman (example from above) that is adversely affected by the over-population of harp seals who eat an enormous number of fish you depend upon for your income. And that you try to help restore the natural predator the Polar bear so that nature can restore a natural balance to the eco-system. And that you wind up eating the seals you kill.

All this is just an example mind you so dont take it to heart!

I have room for all of God's creatures..........right next to the mash potatoes!!

Club a seal!!!

Ha ha haaaaa

Its all about respecting the other person

Cmigic's photo
Sun 03/02/08 01:56 PM
Edited by Cmigic on Sun 03/02/08 01:57 PM
Anybody follow this outstanding reality show? Has anyone seen any new one? Probably the funniest show on TV imo. Just the true reality of it all.

Cmigic's photo
Sun 03/02/08 12:07 AM
Well I guess you cant be american to understand this one eh? LOL silly Yankees!!

Cmigic's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:35 AM
Cause we masterbate alot. Try it girls you'll see.

Cmigic's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:33 AM
what is a Yankee?

Same as a quicky but you do it yourself

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25