no photo
Thu 11/25/21 03:00 AM
963 🤣🤣🤣

no photo
Thu 11/25/21 02:59 AM
I hope so too. Be wary of scamners, guard your heart ❤

no photo
Thu 11/25/21 02:57 AM
Message all the women you find attractive. Maybe some will reply. Have a good profile too.
Best wishes.

no photo
Thu 11/25/21 02:54 AM
961... let's do this!!!

DI ❤

no photo
Thu 11/25/21 02:51 AM
Outsourcing is a great word :grinning:. I do not know globally what ratio each country is male to female. But I have seen a post from a male on here saying there are way more females, than males on Mingle. I am not sure if that is correct?
Best wishes in your search for love.

no photo
Thu 11/25/21 02:44 AM
959. How do we win this? :hugging::hugging:

no photo
Thu 11/25/21 02:41 AM
956 . Ladies ❤

no photo
Sun 11/21/21 05:58 AM

Recently separated and have always been curious about what it would be like to be with a black man. Just out of curiosity to other women and hear their thoughts.

Have heard they don't enjoy eating at the "Y" but hey, I heard Biden was going to build back better too so there's that.

Myth..

no photo
Sun 11/21/21 05:44 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 11/21/21 05:47 AM
Things are getting crazy where you are.. riots etc. Are you safe Sparkling Crystal? ❤:sparkling_heart:

no photo
Sun 11/21/21 04:42 AM

Yes that's exactly what I mean. I ran out of space to put more information on my actual profile to state that.

I think it's better to produce children with someone you are in a relationship with or are married to. Hey, you might end up falling in love with your future co-parent :grin:

Wisdom ^^^^ :grinning:

no photo
Sun 11/21/21 04:37 AM
Huh? You are very attractive. Why are you having this issue? Btw, children are the best thing to happen to you. :heart:
You may pm me if it is too uncomfortable to chat here.

no photo
Sun 11/21/21 04:24 AM
Have you ever thought of marrying? 50 something % end in divorce and end up co parenting. Not the best advice, but true advice.

no photo
Sun 11/21/21 04:03 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 11/21/21 04:12 AM
Hmmm, not so much on repeat... I just listen to it a lot. Each time I get something new. I find the lyrics very poetical.

http://youtu.be/0b2eQpNv88Q

no photo
Sun 11/21/21 03:43 AM

Hi Lady wind
In Austria it starting to be comparable to Crystals , it is over the line with mandates for all, our ancestor thought for their rights for a reason. You can´t say this follow Nurnberg code or Helsinki declaration either....
If people have no rights to decide them self what they put in to their body's it is fascism or any bad ism world you like to call it.

Why are Ivermectin banned when it is one of the things that clearly seems to really work. Tell me why vaccine would work when they have not worked in Waterford or Gibraltar? Health dictatorship in many countries, let doctors with alternative solution have there protocols approved and let people decide self.

I hear you. I am very sympathetic to those who do not want the vaccine. I work with unvaccinated people. I only got it to protect others, despite my concerns with the speed the vaccination came out. I have friends and family who will not be vaccinated. I respect their rights.
I think we need patience. This Delta has a speed which is terrifying to many. I am sorry your country is mandating everyone to be vaccinated. They do believe they have your best interests at the forefront.
My family joke that soon the vaccinated will be given horns, a tail and special powers soon lol.
I sometimes think that the fear of death is what motivates the unvaccinated. When I received my first vaccination, I put my affairs in order. I have no fear of death to be honest. All who I have wronged, I have apologised to.
May I ask why you do not want to be vaccinated. :grinning:

no photo
Sun 11/21/21 03:09 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 11/21/21 03:20 AM
Have you ever experienced it?
I know for a fact some have as they have posted it.
What do you think an online bully gets out of it?
Are they cowards who are online keyboard warriors?

Bullying is abusive social interaction between peers which can include aggression, harassment, and violence. Bullying is typically repetitive and enacted by those who are in a position of power over the victim. A growing body of research illustrates a significant relationship between bullying and emotional intelligence (EI). Mayer et al., (2008) defines the dimensions of overall EI as "accurately perceiving emotion, using emotions to facilitate thought, understanding emotion, and managing emotion".[86] The concept combines emotional and intellectual processes.[87] Lower emotional intelligence appears to be related to involvement in bullying, as the bully and/or the victim of bullying. EI seems to play an important role in both bullying behavior and victimization in bullying; given that EI is illustrated to be malleable, EI education could greatly improve bullying prevention and intervention.

That is Wikipedia :grinning:

no photo
Sun 11/21/21 02:16 AM
Thank you for the great advice. Yes, it is a very awkward situation when you want woman time. The intimate coversation between two women who are sharing stops when a man is there. We keep our cards close to our chest.

no photo
Sun 11/21/21 01:40 AM
:wink: :wink:

She is perfect, an angel from above.
"I know I can change him for love."

The honeymoon sex was amazing.
"Why do I clean and he is lazing?"

She is such an admirable cook.
"He won't help me, just reads his book."

She nags and is angry way too much now.
"He never meant one word, not one vow."

She hates me hanging with the boys.
"He loves only the sound of his own voice."

She left me, with just a written sentence.
"He never loved me, it was a pretence."

"Gone fishing"....

no photo
Sun 11/21/21 01:31 AM
The Cell

(An artist's visual heaven).
About a serial killer and a woman who can enter comas and interact.

7 prisoners

About human trafficking.

no photo
Sun 11/21/21 01:21 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 11/21/21 01:22 AM
The thing is Crystal, non vaxers are the minority. You also need to respect the views of the huge majority of us who chose to get vaccinated.
Governments are facing something in this century that is very deadly and new. There is no guidebook here.
I find it very offensive to compare that beast Hitler to Governments who are learning how to deal with this pandemic. It is the most unflattering comparison. He was deluded, a rascist, evil, power tripping and did not care for the people, only his tunnel vision thinking. Apart from a few countries that are extremely corrupt, our Governments are doing their best.

The Enemy is Covid, not Governments.

no photo
Sun 11/21/21 01:04 AM
And some women prefer... oops R13 site.
I was 10 inches away from saying the wrong thing :innocent::innocent::innocent:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25