Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 01:44 AM
Would you get married if you found your love?

Yes..why?

No..why?

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 01:17 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 10/31/21 01:20 AM
Getting my hair cut tomorrow. Eek, really attached to my long hair. And running a poetry com on an update on 'Howl" 2021. Feeling good...

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 01:16 AM

Nice
Assembling of resemblings
Took to the
Top of the hill
Letting know
Traditions of NZ.

Thanks Peppa. I would like to know your history too.

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 12:18 AM

I am trying to encourage rock to dance for me .. but he keeps telling me he is shy rofl rofl rofl

Naww, I am sure you can gently teach those cowboy boots to tap and then move with you. Good luck precious lady ❤

no photo
Sat 10/30/21 11:29 PM
How do you send pics in messages please?

no photo
Sat 10/30/21 11:04 PM
Inspired by a kiwi artist's pic. Thank you Jewels xxx

no photo
Sat 10/30/21 10:06 PM

Cute. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: We all are different and that is the way it ought to be.

:laughing: You are correct, Shouldn't be any other way :grin: I mean I can after all Bob my head to some music... maybe not on beat but that's something right? ....right??🥺🤣

Yes, just get the slow dance right. Hold her and look into her eyes whilst swaying.... the odd head bob, out of beat could be interpretated as a nod lol.
Noone cares. I know a couple who both have left feet, they just had a baby and are perfect together. ❤

no photo
Sat 10/30/21 09:42 PM

I can't even spell danci...danciiii...dans... ah you know what it is, smh 🤣

Cute. laugh We all are different and that is the way it ought to be.

no photo
Sat 10/30/21 09:40 PM

Around subjects but never the truth

Lol. All good. I can imagine dancing with you and being left alone on the dance floor with just a glimpse of smoke and mirrors. :thinking::thinking:

no photo
Sat 10/30/21 09:36 PM

I'm tone deaf when it comes to both singing and dancing, it's not pretty. This isn't false modesty either, it's not pretty. I'll get out there though and give it my best shot.

I hear you I wate hearing aids but long as there's lots of bass I'm cool it's the vibes for me I'm all over the place lol,shell we,Coldersky minus the halo:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::upside_down:,:grin:

I would twirl with you girl.... :heartpulse:

no photo
Sat 10/30/21 09:36 PM

I'm tone deaf when it comes to both singing and dancing, it's not pretty. This isn't false modesty either, it's not pretty. I'll get out there though and give it my best shot.

That is the attitude Devo. It is all about having fun.

no photo
Sat 10/30/21 09:35 PM

I love dancing and have zero qualms dancing alone.

I dance down aisles in stores if the music is good. Embarrasses the heck out of TheKid if hes with me.

Aww, you are so free. Love it ❤

no photo
Sat 10/30/21 06:02 AM

It has been known for a good 40 years that 'bisphenol A (BPA) and phthalates plastics release chemicals that mimic estrogen and decrease fertility significantly, and were considered unsafe for food use.

Bottled water and soft drinks come in these plastics. so do a lot of other foods.

nice humane way of depopulating lol

Is softdrink a food?

no photo
Sat 10/30/21 05:59 AM

Hmmmmm... perhaps that will be a reason to allow more men to move there....
When I was researching places to possibly live (not with much seriousness) I found that I would need to have sheep farming experience to move there.
I had a goat once.

Lol.

no photo
Sat 10/30/21 03:29 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 10/30/21 04:08 AM

Sun and you,
high on hills.
Close your eyes,
for a time.

Your eyelids now golden and trembling;
may you sense the sacred sway.
The wind dances with fisted spears,
feet pound, hands slap
to ancestor's waiata.

Pūkana and see,
the long white clouds are the people rising.
Whētero -
No longer silenced.

<♡> <☆> <♤> <◇> <♧> <☆> <♡>

Notes.

Aotearoa (Māori): is the current Māori name for New Zealand. Earlier Māori names for New Zealand included Nu Tirani, which was used in Te Tiriti o Waitangi, along with Nu Tirene, used in the He Whakaputanga Declaration of Independence. Aotearoa was originally used by the Māori people in reference to only the North Island[2] but, since the late 19th century, the word has come to refer to the whole archipelago. Several meanings have been proposed for the name; the most popular translation usually given is "long white cloud",[3] or variations thereof. This refers to the cloud formations which helped early Polynesian navigators find the country.

Waiata means song in Maori.

Essential to the art of haka are pukana (dilating of the eyes), whetero (protruding of the tongue performed by men only), and potete (the closing of the eyes at different points in the dance, performed by the women only).

For women, pūkana involves opening the eyes wide and jutting out their tattooed chin. For men, it means widening the eyes and stretching out their tongue or baring their teeth. Though these expressions may be intimidating, they are not necessarily a sign of aggression, but may simply show strong and deep-felt emotions.

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 08:17 PM
Animals, hugs and poems that spin my mind.

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 08:14 PM
I am dissapointed noone has snatched you up yet.:heart:

I wuv you and think your message box ought to be full of potential crushes.

Hmmm, If I could pick someone on the forums for you? Pumpi, she is lighthearted and lovely, just like you.

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 08:09 PM

"I love someone but someone couldn't love me
I die for someone but someone couldn't die for me "

Tender thoughts.
Perhaps you need to move on and find a true love?

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 07:48 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 10/29/21 07:52 PM
Leigh2154, Totage, Ghostrider, Darkowl, luv2rocknroll, Robert, Up2u&me,
B, (for beards), Poppashroom. Oh and Soufie's Krupa. (He was always like...get out there, get a life...in a nice way and the age difference inspired me). ❤

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 06:15 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 10/29/21 06:43 PM

Maybe Mingle HAS skewed my views but I can't think of a male counterpoint to "Mrs. Robinson" (when referenced is not necessarily assumed "sugar mama").

Edit: and I didn't know older women went for smaller ranges....to cook on

Here is a list of older men and younger women. bigsmile
I am quite sure noone thinks of the older James Bond as a dirty old man. Older people can and do have sex appeal.

http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-men-who-married-much-younger-women/celebrity-lists

I personally know a couple where he is 55 and she is 25. He is the best thing that ever happened to her. They are now 4 years strong. Noone thinks he is a dirty old man. Her family adore him.