Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 04:12 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 11/02/21 04:18 AM

I disagree, just look at the age old question of, "why do women put nice guys in the friend zone and chase bad boys that they know are no good for them". The chase isn't just about men chasing women, I'd say it's about 50/50.

I don’t think the age old question is “chase bad boys”, it’s “fall for bad boys” - who have
usually done the chasing. I think it’s in a woman’s nature to be chased, it can be
flattering and in general they love to be romanced.

Then why am I different? The chase bores me. Yes, I am very blunt, but I would also like to think lets cut to the chase, you fancy me, I fancy you, so let's do something about it. Romance then begins .... slaphead

If it’s mutual, that’s how it should go! The chase is when one fancies the other before
the other fancies the other. laugh

Yeah, will ever be confused.... lol . Still cant message you. Sending huge hugs and love ❤

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 04:03 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 11/02/21 04:36 AM
If you could write a few notes to your future love, could you be that vulnerable? My brother met his wife and she had written to him, before they met, like a diary. It made them more open, more understanding and loving.

To my future love.... one sentence.

For me... I hope you know heartbreak and brokeness, because if you do not, you will see that the sun that rises in my eyes was birthed in the sunset. Where does the sun come from in your eyes?

Be brave, one sentence or more to your future love.

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 03:52 AM
I have been trying to post a large poem for ages. It just will not upload. Why is this please?

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 03:40 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 11/02/21 03:48 AM

I disagree, just look at the age old question of, "why do women put nice guys in the friend zone and chase bad boys that they know are no good for them". The chase isn't just about men chasing women, I'd say it's about 50/50.

I don’t think the age old question is “chase bad boys”, it’s “fall for bad boys” - who have
usually done the chasing. I think it’s in a woman’s nature to be chased, it can be
flattering and in general they love to be romanced.

Then why am I different? The chase bores me. Yes, I am very blunt, but I would also like to think lets cut to the chase, you fancy me, I fancy you, so let's do something about it. Romance then begins .... slaphead

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 03:30 AM
The chase? What century are we in? It is about connection, the chase can be very manipulative. He gets his and takes off, or vice versa. Real relationships are about connection. Dopamine works for awhile.

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 03:25 AM

Turn on the light; turn off the light.
We wake in the dark; sleep in the dark.
Light all around us; dark all around us.
Find me my dearest and turn on the light; help me find you.
Let me walk to you and not stumble through the dark.
If we are both in the dark; let us both shine a light to find each other.

Your poem is sweet, but all you want is an intimate incounter... Is that because you are unable to connect because of PTSD?

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 03:08 AM

Do you think I'm worthy

I am not even looking at your profile... Yes, everybody is worthy of love. Work on your self esteem my friend.

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 03:04 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 11/02/21 03:05 AM

where ever you want me too ... but be reasonable and give me time to think about !!!

NZ? Bears, ya know lol :heart:

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 02:31 AM

Its been almost 2 months I am still looking for good relationship.

I really looking for real relationship but I didn't get any :cry:🤦:tone1:‍♂️.. I am regretting signing on this app now.

It is like anything, work it.... but best to go on local dating sites. You can make many friendships here.

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 02:28 AM
Omg...Tropic Thunder.
I haven't laughed so much in ages. rofl

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 02:24 AM

The deference that you express for the indigenous people of New Zealand, and their rituals and connection to the natural world, comes through vividly in this poem, Ladywind.

Thanks Tex :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 01:46 AM

:heart: Thinking how much I miss my little dog Ted, and my other dogs are pining for him :cry: :heart:

Honey xxx ❤❤❤❤

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 06:41 AM

may I say Slim

No, he is my heart throb. Love you Spooky. Xxx

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 06:39 AM

I am dissapointed noone has snatched you up yet.:heart:

I wuv you and think your message box ought to be full of potential crushes.

Hmmm, If I could pick someone on the forums for you? Pumpi, she is lighthearted and lovely, just like you.

I missed this, thank you for your kind words!flowerforyou

His response, no acknowledgement.
No answer, is an answer.
I don't he sees me like that, but thanks for thinking me.:heart:

Sorry about that. Guess Spooky is my boo xxx

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 06:05 AM

I was married for 15 years to my kids' dad. It was a terrible 15 years for the most part.

If I were to find new love, I don't really care if we get married or not. I'd definitely want to grow old with him, but marriage is not a priority. But, if he wants to have a child (I have a few years left), I guess getting married is the more preferred thing to do.

Thank you for posting. So it would be important to you that your children were born in wedlock? I get that. ❤

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 06:01 AM

No ... because once was enough. Plus, I have other priorities in my life right now.

Cats my sweet man? Yup, been there, done that. Marriage is not something I wish for and you know what, that is ok.

More like my parents in Germany. They are of poor health and I guess, I am gonna move back earlier than expected.

Nice. I am loyal to famdamily too, Shhh, ( I guess that destroys my mysteriousness men message me about). :wink:

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 05:12 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 10/31/21 05:12 AM
I have charisma, meh, kind of knew that, but all good. If flattery helps you feel good. Do you....

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 05:08 AM

No ... because once was enough. Plus, I have other priorities in my life right now.

Cats my sweet man? Yup, been there, done that. Marriage is not something I wish for and you know what, that is ok.

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 03:06 AM

Thinking…not that I know of happy

flowers
Ugh, thank you. It could be my internet 🤫🤫

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 02:56 AM
Wondering why I cant post a very long poem? Is Mingle2 having issues?