Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 11/12/21 03:47 AM

My glasses steaming up! grumble

Me too. I need glasses to drive. I feel for peeps who have to wear glasses always.

no photo
Fri 11/12/21 03:42 AM
I love all shades of lipstick. Masks hide so much, like now I do not even bother anymore wearing lipstick unless I am going out and can take off my mask.
What do you not like about masks?

Can't breathe!!!

no photo
Fri 11/12/21 03:14 AM
Is it wrong to wish every man looked and acted like Jason Mamoa?
Your throne, your fantasy.

no photo
Fri 11/12/21 03:01 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 11/12/21 03:37 AM

waving Always been cool with it and to paraphrase LW, "Great hygiene is sexy!"
(though Bowie is just plain Regal and Prince proves you can be sanitary while being SO Dirty).

Embrace it indeed. When the partying lifestyle started to wane, one of the extra highlights of Baja surf trips was the hot towel, straight razor shaves. Wouldn't have to shave again for a week and skin.....like butta.

Stateside the women have always had places to go (many of them having a social element) where, when they leave they look & feel better and are usually healthier. It seems like only the African American community has still got it right with the "Barber Shop Culture" for those of us who only want to drink whiskey or smoke cigars on the rarest occasion.

I guess worldwide there is more of that sort of thing ie Scandanavian Saunas, Turkish Bathes, etc., but not so much in the states.

(Gyms don't count. God and exercise make me nervous when you get them indoors.)

Oh, me too. God and exercise do not belong indoors. Guess that is why I gave up doing both indoors.

I had an 80's music night with a friend last weekend and yeah Prince got us up dancing...

Raspberry beret. Do you dryclean it or hang it sweaty & dirty after, Metro men? ❤

http://youtu.be/l7vRSu_wsNc

no photo
Fri 11/12/21 01:16 AM

I've had women feel so good from humor they feel close to me and do want me in bed.
Especially my gf right now, who gets so cheerful around me she can't keep her hands off me.
The women I have had relationships with simply adore me (including my X).
Yes, laughter will and does cause a woman to want intimacy up to and including sex.
If your results are less than positive, perhaps yer doing it wrong?

I agree with you Tom. Laughing together creates intimacy, especially when they have made you laugh so hard and you are both laughing till you both cry. It is raw and real and creates a great connection. I do think there has to be chemistry first though.

no photo
Thu 11/11/21 12:22 AM
Two of my favorite singers were definitly metro and more .... David Bowie and Prince. A man with great style,(quirky or not) and great hygiene is a turn on.

no photo
Tue 11/09/21 01:50 PM
It is a no from me. For years I thought those messages were from scammers and instantly deleted them.

I think if the automated messages are continued to be sent, the message should say that it is an automated message to avoid confusion.

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 07:08 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 11/02/21 07:09 AM
Once upon a time there were two trolls who lived under a bridge. A noise was heard. One troll yelled, "Who goes there?"
The other troll yelled, "Me, your adversary".
The trolls looked at each other and realised they had been living under the same bridge.

Who made the noise?

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 06:38 AM

Bart, I am not even from the USA. :wink: I only want to represent the lefties for balance on this thread.
I don’t care if you live hear or not. You interjected your beliefs and I responded.

All good. :slight_smile:

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 06:13 AM
Bart, I am not even from the USA. :wink: I only want to represent the lefties for balance on this thread.

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 06:06 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 11/02/21 06:33 AM

Yup...specially if they spelled it like you did ;-(

Noted.

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 05:38 AM

It can be different for some. These days there are quite a lot of women that have shifted into more masculine energy. Nothing wrong with that, but it typically won't work with a masculine energy man as then you get a clash. You need Yin & Yang for it to work, not Yang & Yang or Yin & Yin.
There are also more feminine energy men and the same goes then that there won't be attraction with a feminine energy woman.

The shift in women happened when we began to change our role in society, having jobs and careers too, and especially having a say in things. Claiming our birthright to be, to claim our space, wanting to be seen and treated as an equal.
This is great, but because society has remained utterly masculine for a long time -still mostly is- you had to toughen up in order to maintain your position in the man's world. You'd still get laughed at, ridiculed etc., even if mostly behind your back. It did happen.
Many women in higher places at the office for instance became hard, biotches. It is possible to not do that but then you'd have to be totally empowered in your femininity which isn't easy in current society (yet). It takes a lot of personal development and most aren't there yet.
This shift in women has of course also created a shift in men. Many began to feel insecure with women suddenly approaching them with a "What's a nice bloke like you doing in a place like this?"
Just a silly example, but that stuff did happen, maybe still does.

Even though women are now quite far with this process, men aren't there yet. I think this is also why so many of us cannot find a match that's truly equal.

I respect you, but I am not a believer in masculine energy etc. How do we move on girlfriend? ❤

haha, trust you flowerforyou
I think that's up to you.

Oh shush beautiful. Truth is I was bought up by a man.... lol. Xxx

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 05:33 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 11/02/21 05:34 AM
^^^ Good morning ❤

Goodnight friends, lovely chatting with you in my messages xxx

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 05:29 AM

It can be different for some. These days there are quite a lot of women that have shifted into more masculine energy. Nothing wrong with that, but it typically won't work with a masculine energy man as then you get a clash. You need Yin & Yang for it to work, not Yang & Yang or Yin & Yin.
There are also more feminine energy men and the same goes then that there won't be attraction with a feminine energy woman.

The shift in women happened when we began to change our role in society, having jobs and careers too, and especially having a say in things. Claiming our birthright to be, to claim our space, wanting to be seen and treated as an equal.
This is great, but because society has remained utterly masculine for a long time -still mostly is- you had to toughen up in order to maintain your position in the man's world. You'd still get laughed at, ridiculed etc., even if mostly behind your back. It did happen.
Many women in higher places at the office for instance became hard, biotches. It is possible to not do that but then you'd have to be totally empowered in your femininity which isn't easy in current society (yet). It takes a lot of personal development and most aren't there yet.
This shift in women has of course also created a shift in men. Many began to feel insecure with women suddenly approaching them with a "What's a nice bloke like you doing in a place like this?"
Just a silly example, but that stuff did happen, maybe still does.

Even though women are now quite far with this process, men aren't there yet. I think this is also why so many of us cannot find a match that's truly equal.

I respect you, but I am not a believer in masculine energy etc. How do we move on girlfriend? ❤

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 05:13 AM
Just being honest. When I read that in a persons profile, I am turned off. What is your opinion?

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 05:11 AM

first time using this forum curious

Welcome.

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 05:08 AM

I have a Headache Now . Don't Eat my Head.

Yup, winner. Beautiful prose Laska. laugh

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 05:04 AM

Any country leaders stands up by the people of that country,
disrespecting leader in or out is disrespecting itself country..
A country stands by the types of people living in.
What you can do for the country or are doing in social life..
Instead of negative polls of no use.
:point_right::slight_smile::point_left:

Exactly Robin, but it is so easy to moan, but do nothing for society but complain. slaphead

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 04:57 AM
Right ho. Righty post yeah. Lefties don't post because they see your insanity and laugh. No use arguing with you anymore, you have seen the light. Enjoy the coolaid.

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 04:37 AM

Does the composition have asterisks or symbols in it? In the past, when I had trouble posting, I found that asterisks were to blame. Sometimes even the continuation of full stops will prevent you from posting.

If not, then you would need to contact Support for technical help https://mingle2.com/welcome/contact_us

Thank you. That explains a lot. :grinning: