Community > Posts By > Scinn

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:05 PM

<-------My fav!

lol Robert...it certainly keeps you standing out on the site...I see you everywhere and I'm forever looking at the pic going "what's on/under/through/around his eye??" lmao

difficult to do a shot when you don't want to be recognized but has to be you
certainly effort went there
I thank you for your compliment I would have preferred your insane picture though

lol I found it on the net ;) You're welcome to it if yah want it hehe And why wouldn't you want to be recognized?

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:04 PM

Auburngirl: I can see why that's one of your favs...shows everything off to it's fullest, great smile, pretty eyes and hair to die for! lol

Rkisit: lol I love that!!!

Chrissy: you've got really pretty eyes too! (eyes are always the first thing I seem to notice lmao)

Anna: That's a really pretty pic and aaw...love the kitty!

Thankyou much....but girl you are 26...and beautiful...put a picture of yourself up.....drinker

lol You're welcome, and thank you in return! I bounce back and forth...I've had a few pics of myself set to my main, but I'd rather show off some personality than my looks hehe I just like to have fun and be quirky :P

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:01 PM

Scinn you are too kind thank you! flowerforyou Actually it was hot as hell and windy and I was holding my hair out of my face and sweaty and .....

Well it turned out a great pic! Gave you a lovely glow to your face, made your hair look great and...in the words of Tyra Banks..."Giiirll...you look fierce!" *attitude finger snap* lmao

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:00 PM

<-------My fav!

lol Robert...it certainly keeps you standing out on the site...I see you everywhere and I'm forever looking at the pic going "what's on/under/through/around his eye??" lmao

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:59 PM

i dont have a fav....they all suck....LOL

naw :) You're current pic looks great :D And omg you've got the longest hair I've ever seen! *reaches out to touch it*

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:59 PM

I think this one captures the essecence of who I really am.

lol scrambled eggs...? You know...I feel like that in the morning...I'm either the "oh gawd" egg...or the already scrambled ones lmao

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:58 PM

<--------- my fav

Wish my teeth were that white and straight lol You're daddy was a dentist right...right... laugh But seriously, I like that pic :)

thank you scinnflowerforyou and no dentists in my family but my dad says the next one that gets married better get a dentist laugh laugh laugh

lmao!! Go for a dr...more money, lots of vacations and they rarely see their patients...just pop in, go "mmhmm...uhuuh...ok then" write a perscription and they're gone. Dentists get aaaall into their work laugh laugh laugh

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:57 PM

At the present moment it is either the on of Nikki Sixx or the one of Brandon Boyd

lol I am so making you an original pic viking :P

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:55 PM
Auburngirl: I can see why that's one of your favs...shows everything off to it's fullest, great smile, pretty eyes and hair to die for! lol

Rkisit: lol I love that!!!

Chrissy: you've got really pretty eyes too! (eyes are always the first thing I seem to notice lmao)

Anna: That's a really pretty pic and aaw...love the kitty!

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:53 PM

<--------- my fav

Wish my teeth were that white and straight lol You're daddy was a dentist right...right... laugh But seriously, I like that pic :)

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:51 PM

<-------My fav!

your eyes own that pic dear, they look stunning!

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:49 PM
...pic you have uploaded on here? Mine is the current display...as it's utterly true. Yah'll have helped tip me over the edge and I think it's due solely to gamma, mirror and etrain laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:41 PM
I got: Kylie Minogue, Drew Barrymore and Julianna Moore...course, when I used a different pic I was told: Jennifer Love Hewitt and Cate Blanchett lmao

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:09 PM
Edited by Scinn on Thu 06/12/08 08:10 PM
*passes you some valium and a blindfold so you can't watch him* lol

Oh...and how old is your son and how old are you hon..??
".... I bought him one in 1795...."
Sorrz...just had to give you a hard time...I love typos, you should see some of the ones I've made before! laugh laugh laugh

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 07:40 PM
lots of things...I'm easily amus...oooh look! Shiny!!!

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 07:33 PM
stimulated...exhilerated...utterly giddy and wonderful laugh laugh laugh laugh

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 04:41 PM
lol

"Go go power...rangers!" laugh laugh

Anyway lol I have no clue what "Crunchy Grooves" are....probably right up there with "Holy snap cakes!" (don't ask lmao I have no clue :P Something that was said to me once laugh laugh laugh laugh )

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 04:13 PM

In name only . Those who really believe are small numbers here and there . Homosexuality is against Christianity but homosexuals still see themselves as Christians ....etc .
So get the ugly picture of statistics ....!.

that is a short reasoning.
I masturbate. Masturbation is against christianity, yey I'm still a christian.
So your point is moot from the very premise with which it starts.

If you do not practice a religion , you are in name only .
When you really believe in something you will practice it .
Homosexuality is a huge burden according to the bible : so how can you be a religious when you are screwing up the commands of your so called wholly book ?. Your reasoning is screwed up beyond recognition .

with this I'm done with you because it seems your mind is not open.
the fact that a person sins does not implies that this person stop being a christian.
as long as person recognizes that Christ is his/her Lord and Savior this person is still a christian.
Sin per se is part of human nature, so it will be committed whether u r a christian or not.

Have a good evening, Sir.

I think what he's trying to say, is that (with some forms of Christianity) when you sin, you go through a repentance process and then are supposed to try not to commit the same sin again. So, for those who practice a personal lifestyle that is in direct violate of the very words they hold sacred without repentance or true regret of the sin can not truely be devote to their religion. As they say that they follow the words and laws of their god...but they don't "practice what they preach" so to speak. Does that make sense? Yes, we are all human and we all make mistakes...but it's only truely a mistake if you are genuinely sorry and want to try your hardest not to repeat the mistake again.

:smile:

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 04:10 PM

My local billboard, in Austin Indiana (the southern part of Indiana, just off I-65) states "Abortion is Murder." Quite interesting, eh?

One of the reasons Christians tend to put up billboards is the great commission. Jesus told us to go out and make disciples of all men. It's said that the average person needs to hear the Gospel 7.6 times before they're ready to make a serious commitment.

I'm glad y'all are reading those billboards out there and are concerned about God. I'm glad the messages are reaching you. Ever think that God is trying to talk to you through those billboards, trying to reach you through all the chatter and distractions out there?

Why not turn to the Lord today. The billboards'll have new meanings to you and you might put up one yourself. Turn to the Lord, find a church, fellowship with his people and spread his word. Billboards are nice, but they're only part of the picture.

I appreciate your enthusiasm :) But as for me personally, I don't have a specific religion I follow. I stick more to a personal "moral compass" and it's done wonders for me. :) I don't believe that I have to be a member of a specific religious organization to be a good person or live life to the fullest. And I'm happy that way :) I know you're probably shaking your head at me in pity/sadness, and that's ok :) Truely, I'm happy as I am. But I'm glad that you found your place and that you're as in tune and faithful to it as you are...that's great and kudos to you! Would that others who truely are lost and searching can find what you've found. :)

Scinn's photo
Thu 06/12/08 11:30 AM

so I'm supposed to date people I don't find attractive???

Uhm, nope, you're on your own on this one.

nope, date the ones you find to be attractive

Nope. Just saying...just because you don't find someone attractive from the first second, the "omg..I've got to get in his bed, he's absolutely YUMMY!" doesn't mean that they arn't attractive. Just not in the way you thought. And looks fade. If it's just a physical attraction...that will fade too. Part of the reason people get cheated on (or cheat) is because it was purely physical to begin with...no foundation to stand on...as that attraction fades, so does the reason to stay with that person. So people cheat...looking for the next attraction. But if you date/marry someone you have a strong emotional attraction to and develop a physical attraction to...that's a relationship that's been put on a solid foundation that will last through the ages. :)

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25