Community > Posts By > Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:04 PM

She broke her jaw. I'm pretty sure it will heal. It's not like she lost a limb or died. The woman has made a living flapping that jaw spewing poison at everyone who doesn't share her f-ed up views. She deserves to be laughed at. The one's who defend her probably don't know any better. Maybe they weren't taught critical thinking skills in school. It's a shame.

OH, BELIEVE ME I KNOW BETTER....BETTER THAN YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADMIT.....READ MY POST......MY THINKING SKILLS ARE QUITE ALERT.....DEALING IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM FOR 21 YEARS....BELIEVE ME....I AM QUITE ADEPT AT THINKING AND SORTING OUT THE FAKES AND AND THOSE WHO TRULY GRIEVE....I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THE ABILITY TO 'READ' A JURY TO SEE WHICH WAY THEY ARE LEANING, PLAINTIFF OR DEFENDANT....IT IS ALL IN THE TESTIMONY AND PRESENTATION...... AND JURIES DO NOT BUY CINDY SHEEHANS AND THE NJ WOMEN 'FAKE ACTS'.....

Lindyy's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:52 PM

Coulter writes in a new book, “Godless: The Church of Liberalism,” that a group of New Jersey widows whose husbands perished in the World Trade Center act “as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them.”

She also wrote, “I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much.”

I know exactly what Ann is talking about. Look at Cindy Sheehan.. She used her son's death to get attention and make money.

Being a legal secretary specializing in insurance defense I have seen people suing left and right over accidents, deaths....and NOT because they cared......they just wanted the money and attention. AND DO NOT TELL ME I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM TALING ABOUT....I HAVE DONE THIS FOR 21 YEARS AND AFTER A WHILE IT GETS SICKENINGsick sick

PEOPLE CALLING THE ATTORNEYS EVERY WEEK 'WHERE IS MY MONEY, WHERE IS MY MONEY'....SURE THEY CARE....FOR THE MONEY AND ATTENTION....AND WHEN THE JURY COMES IN AND THEY DON'T GET THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THEY WANTED (SOME DO NOT GET A PENNY BECAUSE OF ZERO LIABILITY ON THE PART OF THE PERSON THEY ARE SUING) THEY SCREAM LIKE IDIOTS....

The people who truly grieve and mourn, they are NOT the ones on TV and in the court rooms.....
that is what Ann was talking about.....those New Jersey women were loving every bit of attention they were getting......it was not about their loss......it was about their own personal egos......I see it every week, week in and week out........

Lindyy
Dealing with it for 21 years...........

Lindyy's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:28 PM

president-elect obama reiterated AGAIN today his timeframe for 16 months and OUT.....of iraq.

the iraqi government supports this also.

here's hoping.....

OH YIPPEE!!!! BIG MOUTH IS GIVING THE TERRORISTS A FREE 'STAB OUR TROOPS IN THE BACK' AND ADVANCE NOTICE OF WHEN TO ATTACK IRAQ AND ISRAEL AND THE USA.

obama - BRILLIANT...SUPERB.....ABSOLUTE GENIUS..sick sick sick

Lindyy's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:18 PM
Edited by Lindyy on Mon 12/01/08 06:19 PM

I was so disgusted when I saw her say those things about the widows of 9/11. That so mean and hurtful to the women that already had their lives wretched apart that day. I can't even fanthom how anyone could have such feelings inside of them.

Oh, I CAN Fathom it......hatred is all through this thread.......and for no reason other than pure hatred....Ann Coulter has done nothing to anyone on this post and those who act so self righteous are the ones who have the least room to spout off hatred....If Ann Coulter were not so great at what she does, she would not be in the political analyist business.....THINK ABOUT IT.slaphead

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:14 PM
Really amuses me that so many attack Ann Coulter for allegedly talking hate, when, in fact, if Ann were to read these posts I think she would be horrified at the hate. I know I am......

People do not understand a political analysists style of writing, speaking.......

Perhaps the posters who have made such negative and hateful remarks about Ann, are jealous of her success and status in the political field....no one on here who has spewed hatred towards Ann can even come close to her political intellect, political savy, wittiness, and the fact that she can really "nail" someone....perhaps that is everyone's problem......they just cannot 'nail' like Ann does....

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:32 AM

"Ann Coulter, the right wing pundit despised by the left but loved by the hard right has broken her jaw.

Details on the Ann Coulter jaw incident are a bit sketchy though reports suggest the broken jaw was a result of a fall. The one thing we can be clear on though: Coulter will have her jaw wired shut for the next few weeks to allow her jaw to recover.

As well has her appearances on Fox News and the talk circuit, Coulter is the author of How to talk to a Liberal, If Liberals had any brains they would be Republicans, Treason and Godless. The audio version of her latest book The New Ann Coulter is looking like it may be delayed however.

Some of her more famous quotes include a remark on Timothy McVeigh’s 1994 bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City: “My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building” and writing after 9/11: “We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren’t punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That’s war. And this is war.”

To me she looks like Dee Snider with Aids.

And, just what do you look like that you can sit in judgment of people's looks???? Well, poochy pooh?

I LOVE ANN COULTER!!!!! THE LEFT WING HATES HER BECAUSE SHE NAILS THEM ALL THE TIME!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Now, what hateful thing will be said about me, I just wonder...............

Lindyy
:heart:

It seems to me you are taking an awful lot of offense, would you be related to Ann? I mean that Republican connection is spurious at best. I'm a Republican, a very conservative one at that. Well, old school conservative, I believe in the party of Lincoln and Goldwater. What Reagan and Bush did to my party is a travesty, and their names should be stricken from the Republican history.

Now I've agreed with Ann on a few points, as much as I don't like to admit it, but in most cases, she knows less than the scum on the bottom of my shoes. How can someone get as educated as she and still be ignorant of cause and effect relationships I have no idea.

You want to defend this lady, do it!! Point out some grand plan of hers that if implemented, makes the world as a whole a better place. I doubt you can find anything that isn't racist, ethnocentric or elitist.

Hmmmmm did not take long for the hate to come out......:laughing:

Lindyy's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:30 AM

did that happen when she heard obama won

i bet it hit the floor hard

smokin smokin

laugh

Winx, I do believe this is the post in reference to laughing about Ann Coulter breaking her jaw.......

Lindyy's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:29 AM

I don't have much use for Ann Coulter but it seems kinda mean to be laughing cause she got hurt

I'm not laughing but it does keep her quiet for awhile.:wink:

Go back a few posts and refresh your memory.....

Her jaw is wired shut for a few weeks.

Go back a few more posts.........

Lindyy's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:28 AM

"Ann Coulter, the right wing pundit despised by the left but loved by the hard right has broken her jaw.

Details on the Ann Coulter jaw incident are a bit sketchy though reports suggest the broken jaw was a result of a fall. The one thing we can be clear on though: Coulter will have her jaw wired shut for the next few weeks to allow her jaw to recover.

As well has her appearances on Fox News and the talk circuit, Coulter is the author of How to talk to a Liberal, If Liberals had any brains they would be Republicans, Treason and Godless. The audio version of her latest book The New Ann Coulter is looking like it may be delayed however.

Some of her more famous quotes include a remark on Timothy McVeigh’s 1994 bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City: “My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building” and writing after 9/11: “We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren’t punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That’s war. And this is war.”

And, just what do you look like that you can sit in judgment of people's looks???? Well, poochy pooh?

I LOVE ANN COULTER!!!!! THE LEFT WING HATES HER BECAUSE SHE NAILS THEM ALL THE TIME!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Lindyy

It seems to me you are taking an awful lot of offense, would you be related to Ann? I mean that Republican connection is spurious at best. I'm a Republican, a very conservative one at that. Well, old school conservative, I believe in the party of Lincoln and Goldwater. What Reagan and Bush did to my party is a travesty, and their names should be stricken from the Republican history.

Now I've agreed with Ann on a few points, as much as I don't like to admit it, but in most cases, she knows less than the scum on the bottom of my shoes. How can someone get as educated as she and still be ignorant of cause and effect relationships I have no idea.

You want to defend this lady, do it!! Point out some grand plan of hers that if implemented, makes the world as a whole a better place. I doubt you can find anything that isn't racist, ethnocentric or elitist.

Excuse me.....you do not boss people around.....I love Ann Coulter and that is that....like it or not, does not matter.

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Mon 12/01/08 04:58 AM

what a load... If that was the case then many other past presidents would be up for charges. Not limited to Kennedy, (which his brother was attorney gen. Chosen by JFK's father. Have you ever seen Robbies carrier?.) How about the congress which passed laws stating that American soil shall be able to be purchased by non-citizens. Yep, you heard me, at one point not long in our past US real estate was only to be owned by US Citizens. How about for many years now we are actually trading with known communist countries? WHY? Should we not start trading with Cuba again if that is the case? We trade with many nations now that are MORE a threat to our nation. I won't name names of these countries. HOW many other presidents can people name with bad history?

Bush in my estimation held off WAY to long to attack. It took months after 9/11 to attack. We where attacked first.... Hmmmmm... Basically the UN, and many Allies gave the USA a blank check to retaliate against... (Won't name)

Believe it or not many people who are looked upon with distaste are actually more correct than others know it. Sorry, but when people raise arms against our core beliefs then we should protect those beliefs. It's not a pretty world out there. People DO like us and people DON'T like us. What is best? How about we start liking ourselves and what this country was truly based on. There are other countries for people who wish to be Politically Correct Commies to live in. I bet Chavez will love this article above. Heck, maybe the guy will even win a Nobel prize like Arafat!

A great tribute to the USA and her beliefs. Thank you, so very much.:heart: :heart: :heart:

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Mon 12/01/08 04:03 AM
Edited by Lindyy on Mon 12/01/08 04:04 AM

Gee I have never seen others exhibit hatred of others using name calling, blanket judgments and even religious judgments. *COUGH* Not here no way...

I think I might puke.

Perhaps posters should refresh their memory and re-read some of their posts.............I have read quite a bit of contradictions in this thread.

Lindyy's photo
Mon 12/01/08 04:01 AM
Edited by Lindyy on Mon 12/01/08 04:02 AM

How the hell do you break a jaw that big by falling?

Constructive posting would be appreciated.....

Lindyy's photo
Mon 12/01/08 04:00 AM

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Mon 12/01/08 03:56 AM
Edited by Lindyy on Mon 12/01/08 04:05 AM

I don't have much use for Ann Coulter but it seems kinda mean to be laughing cause she got hurt

I'm not laughing but it does keep her quiet for awhile.:wink:

Go back a few posts and refresh your memory.....

Lindyy's photo
Mon 12/01/08 03:49 AM

They will find out real soon how wrong they were. Don't ever expect an apology either...they will never admit what a bunch of screw ups they really are.

I'm so tierd of watching the right dance on the graves of dead americans.

And the war on terror is not real, and the dumb ass public just swallow it every time they shovel it down their throats.
It's just like the war on drugs, yeah that worked.
Or reagans war on poverty, another bull**** war.
I can't believe people still swing on GW's balls.
He's a coward and a crimial, and needs to be brought up on crimes against humanity.

I would appreciate it if you posted in a civil manner using civil words.....this hate talk is literally making me sick...ill

Lindyy
:angry:

Lindyy's photo
Mon 12/01/08 03:39 AM

i jus read most of this thread an people will never agree on war. But america did wat had to b done. The 9/11 attack was just the beginning. Would you rather fight a war here than there. And the reason we attacked iraq was because of "weapons of mass distruction" an u say they found none. correct but if the media hadnt told the whole world a month before we did it they wouldnt have had time to get rid of them

You are so right.....just like the timeline the democrats insisted on.....just shout out loud to the terrorists when we are leaving Iraq so they know when to strike again. I wonder if people even THINK about consequences of things such as that?

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Mon 12/01/08 03:36 AM

It's amzing that LIBS actually believe the crap that spews from their tongues.

You want justice. Let's start with sick willie. He left Bush the mess to clean up.

and he did a fine job.
Well he did help drop the population be killing american soldiers.
I'm sure your happy about that.
And the economy is going strong, and people are just loving there new homes.
You are the most delusional person I have ever met.

OMG what a hateful nasty postshocked shocked

Lindyy
ill

Lindyy's photo
Sat 11/29/08 02:44 PM

Hey Temp...stay out of my Profilerofl rofl rofl rofl
Your just so lovely I had to perv you. I think you would find it flattering. I do would someone pervs me. The age thing is a big problem though. Well and you being republican..I couldn't imagine the kids. Scary thought,they just might be able to keep an open mind about things SCARY...:smile: flowerforyou

Hummmmmm..............guess I have to put my Golden Retriever into her "attack" modescared scared scared whoa whoa

Lindyy's photo
Fri 11/28/08 08:19 PM

If you commit a crime "you must do the time" no matter who you are. Clinton was wrong and Bush will be too. Let some of those harmless potheads out and fill it back up..

Hey Temp...stay out of my Profilerofl rofl rofl rofl

Lindyy's photo
Fri 11/28/08 08:15 PM
Edited by Lindyy on Fri 11/28/08 08:17 PM

We are to caught up in proving each other wrong and dont care about thisfrustrated

Pakistan and India are 2 nuclear power countries......people SHOULD be concerned because the whole world could be drawn right into this.....

Jews are also being targeted there.......here we go......

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25