Community > Posts By > Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Sat 11/08/08 10:30 AM

All a Christian has to do to know thr TRUTH is to read the Holy Bible.......

For all others.....males & males and females & females CANNOT reproduce.........SOOOOOOOOOOOO where would the existance of mankind be if one were to follow the liberal views of homosexuality
and lesbianism.....

LINDYY

:heart: :heart:

Lindyy's photo
Sat 11/08/08 10:24 AM

Should a church be able to openly donate money to any political campaign? I say no and if they do they should lose their tax exemption..The reason they get the exemption is the separation of church and state..It unfairly pushes someones beliefs on others..Freedom of Religion was one of the stepping stones this nation was founded on!!!

MOST definitely should be able......To me it is a vagrant violation of their freedom of speech, First Amendment Constitutional right

LINDYY

Lindyy's photo
Sat 11/08/08 10:18 AM

the first thing he'll do is **** everything up evenmore.

Thank you....I did not have to say itbiggrin

LINDYY

Lindyy's photo
Sat 11/08/08 10:16 AM

The people have spoken and decided same sex marriage can't happen in their state.

Gays have taken to the streets in protest...if you were there, would you pick up a sign and protest with them...or tell them to "Shut up"...you should have got married when you had the chance ?

All I have to say is PRAISE THE LORD! The most liberal state is coming to its senses!!!!

LINDYY
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/04/08 05:53 PM

...will you support the winner as President?

I will support John McCain as president if he should win today.

I wonder why you never supported President Bush?

President Bush gave me reason not to. Neither McCain nor Obama has taken any action as President.

Knew it was a "trick" question.....lame my dear friend....lame..........

LINDYY
:heart:

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/04/08 05:48 PM
Edited by Lindyy on Tue 11/04/08 05:49 PM

...will you support the winner as President?

I will support John McCain as president if he should win today.

what I wonder why you never supported President Bush?what

Oh, this is a :trick" questionhuh

OK, I will comment...I can never support an individual such as obama...Biden - yes - bama - never.

No way would my faith in Jesus support a being who exhibits hatred toward the unborn child.....that alone tells you what kind of a
being bama is......:angry:

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/04/08 05:40 PM

despite our leadership America is where I want to raise my children

A very WISE statement:heart:

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/04/08 05:38 PM

So what ur sayin is were gonna have President Palin? hahahaha whatta joke

(put some numbers to an actuary table, he wont survive his first "term" if some how he pulls it off!)

rant Man, that woman is so stupid mad

Brandon, my friend...why do you dislike her??? She has done so much good in Alaska....the Alaska citizens LOVE her!ohwell

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 08:01 PM

The first requisite for the happiness of the people is the abolition of religion.
Karl Marx

godless communist, happy and proud...:thumbsup:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR but I still luv ya Symbel!!

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:57 PM

Why Jeanniebean.....never knew you to let things rattle you! Goodness...........

Lindyy

Stupid things like ads and annoying phone calls don't rattle me they are irritating. I'm too busy for that nonsense.

How can I ever get my posting done on mingle2? laugh laugh laugh laugh

HMMMMMMM....turn your 'ringer' off? frown That do not call list....I think 'they' find ways of getting around it.....

LINDYY

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:43 PM
Edited by Lindyy on Mon 11/03/08 07:48 PM

welcome back Lindyy...
waving

Symbelmyne!!!!

Hey you!!!!

Missed ya!! No one to battle with intellictually!

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:39 PM

why do we need a hundred threads all saying the same thing?

can't we have just one "propaganda" thread and put em all in there?

I humor myself responding to the righties here.

Humor me!!!

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:38 PM

Nothing but hate out of you.

OH, come on now......just cause they disagree with your point of view!..........geez...........

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:36 PM
Edited by Lindyy on Mon 11/03/08 07:38 PM

...except for Jeb who seems to be cut from a different cloth.

Like McCain, Jeb was screwed by Dubya and probably will never be president as a result. Jeb probably would be a good one.

what what t22learner: OMG, are you OK, or are you being cynical? what

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:32 PM
Edited by Lindyy on Mon 11/03/08 07:34 PM
t22learner: what what OMG, are you OK, or are you being cynical?

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:30 PM
OH, come on now......just cause they disagree with your point of view!..........geez...........

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:28 PM
Why Jeanniebean.....never knew you to let things rattle you! Goodness...........

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:24 PM
Now, now, anyone who can get personal property taxes off of peoples' homes is quite unique and intelligent.:banana: Part of the home real estate mess is those godforsaken taxes........I pay $400 a month on my little house!!

GOVERNOR SARAH PALIN got those taxes off the homes of people in Alaska!!!

NOW, me, a resident of the LAND OF TAXES..democrat controlled Pennsylvania, sorry but TRUE!!! has been working with my reps. (Gads...democrats.....) to get those taxes done away with.......but all the dems could do was battle their own party and see those taxes go up up and up...............

YET SARAH got rid of them!!!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM mighty smart gal!!!!

Lindyy
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 06:48 AM
You must have forgotten the federal ban on partial birth abortion implemented by President Bush.frustrated slaphead

People sure seem to get queezy when a PRO-LIFER speaks up.....but that is my Constitutional Right and Christian OBLIGATION

GiannaJessen.com

"Gianna is a Christian. Her life was given to her by the grace of God. She shouldn't be walking, but more miraculous still; she should not even be alive. Gianna's biological mother was 17 when she had a saline abortion in her third trimester. Many Americans don’t realize it is legal to have an abortion throughout all nine months of pregnancy. After being burned alive for approximately 18 hours in the womb from the saline solution, Gianna was delivered alive in a Los Angeles County abortion clinic. Her medical records state, "born during saline abortion"...this is what caused her Cerebral Palsy................"

THAT is who Gianna Jessen is...........:heart:

Lindyy
Fighting for the unborn child!!!!!!!!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 06:39 AM

BRANDON!!!

Come on now, it is perfectly fine debateable form for you to state your position.....but you really did not expect me to point out issues that would be of any non productive value to my cause did you?

People would think I was cracking up....do not want to give anyone a heart attack!

LINDYY