Community > Posts By > Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 06:03 AM

ALWAYS with McCAIN & SARAH!!!!!!!!

AND, also the right to life....
AND protection for the baby who survives abortions and not left without medical care....... left to die alone in a heinous criminal hate filled manner....

REMEMBER GIANNA JESSEN............survivor of a saline aboirtion...Gianna recently stated in public that "if it were up to obama I would be dead..."

Why, thank you so very much obama....but as usual GOD RULED!!!!!!!

GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

SARAH............SARAH...............SARAH!!!!!

McCain.............fighting for the unborn child....

LINDYY
Again fighting for the unborn child till God Almighty calls me home...Thank you GOD for this missiion in life!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sarahs a slap in the face to all woman..PRO CHOICE

NOPE my dear...you speak for very few women......CERTAINLY NOT ME --- SO THERE GOES YOUR THEORY DOWN THE SEWER.....and the Christian Coalition is out there fighting...........POWER in PRAYER!!!

LINDYY
FIGHTING FOR THE UNBORN BABY!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
LINDYY

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 05:58 AM
Hello Brandon! We are still on opposite sides!!!

Luv ya anyway!!

LINDYY

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 05:57 AM
MY OH MY.......AND WHERE DID YOU GET THIS FIGURE?

Good to have an opinion....but get the facts correct.............

LINDYY
:heart: :heart:

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 05:52 AM
Well take a look at Pelosi and her gang.............spent two (2) years on a rampant vendetta against President Bush and the Republicans....

Now, that is true concern for the USA....my oh my.

The "gang" will be even more venemous When McCain/Palin (YEA SARAH!!!!) win.....

LINDYY
PTL

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 05:46 AM
ALWAYS with McCAIN & SARAH!!!!!!!!

AND, also the right to life....
AND protection for the baby who survives abortions and not left without medical care....... left to die alone in a heinous criminal hate filled manner....

REMEMBER GIANNA JESSEN............survivor of a saline aboirtion...Gianna recently stated in public that "if it were up to obama I would be dead..."

Why, thank you so very much obama....but as usual GOD RULED!!!!!!!

GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

SARAH............SARAH...............SARAH!!!!!

McCain.............fighting for the unborn child....

LINDYY
Again fighting for the unborn child till God Almighty calls me home...Thank you GOD for this missiion in life!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 05:33 AM
Well......perhaps boma man considers the "minimum wage" earner rich also.......and perhaps boma man would "Redistribute" these individuals' "WEALTH" (GASP) to buddies like Ayres so Ayres can dedicate more HATE CRIME books to the likes of Sirhan-Sirhan??????

LINDYY

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 05:29 AM
If an individual claims to be agnostic......for all constructive purposes...why would this alarm an agnostic? Just curious...................

LINDYY
PTL Forever:heart: :heart:

Lindyy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 05:24 AM

Surely & truely, this does not surprise anyone:wink:

After all, a man whose BUDDY is Mr. Ayres who dedicated a book to Sirhan Sirhan, you know the dearly beloved all american gentleman who assignated RFK - Robert F. Kennedy - for those uninformed....AND has the new spiritual leader of his church of 20 years .....(remember "GOD DAM AMERICA" from the blazing mouth of Mr. Wright) who went stumping for boma man this past weekend.....calling this 'new' leader "THE WISEST PERSON I KNOW".......(wonder how Mr. Biden felt after THAT remark?)..................

WELL......truly, truly...... par for the course for bama man!!!!!

LINDYY

Lindyy's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:02 PM

First, turn off the tee vee. Then, get thee to the library and read The Federalist Papers. Especially #10, excerpted below.

"AMONG the numerous advantages promised by a well constructed Union, none deserves to be more accurately developed than its tendency to break and control the violence of faction. The friend of popular governments never finds himself so much alarmed for their character and fate, as when he contemplates their propensity to this dangerous vice. He will not fail, therefore, to set a due value on any plan which, without violating the principles to which he is attached, provides a proper cure for it. The instability, injustice, and confusion introduced into the public councils, have, in truth, been the mortal diseases under which popular governments have everywhere perished; as they continue to be the favorite and fruitful topics from which the adversaries to liberty derive their most specious declamations. The valuable improvements made by the American constitutions on the popular models, both ancient and modern, cannot certainly be too much admired; but it would be an unwarrantable partiality, to contend that they have as effectually obviated the danger on this side, as was wished and expected. Complaints are everywhere heard from our most considerate and virtuous citizens, equally the friends of public and private faith, and of public and personal liberty, that our governments are too unstable, that the public good is disregarded in the conflicts of rival parties, and that measures are too often decided, not according to the rules of justice and the rights of the minor party, but by the superior force of an interested and overbearing majority. However anxiously we may wish that these complaints had no foundation, the evidence, of known facts will not permit us to deny that they are in some degree true. It will be found, indeed, on a candid review of our situation, that some of the distresses under which we labor have been erroneously charged on the operation of our governments; but it will be found, at the same time, that other causes will not alone account for many of our heaviest misfortunes; and, particularly, for that prevailing and increasing distrust of public engagements, and alarm for private rights, which are echoed from one end of the continent to the other. These must be chiefly, if not wholly, effects of the unsteadiness and injustice with which a factious spirit has tainted our public administrations.

{....}

The latent causes of faction are thus sown in the nature of man; and we see them everywhere brought into different degrees of activity, according to the different circumstances of civil society. A zeal for different opinions concerning religion, concerning government, and many other points, as well of speculation as of practice; an attachment to different leaders ambitiously contending for pre-eminence and power; or to persons of other descriptions whose fortunes have been interesting to the human passions, have, in turn, divided mankind into parties, inflamed them with mutual animosity, and rendered them much more disposed to vex and oppress each other than to co-operate for their common good. So strong is this propensity of mankind to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions and excite their most violent conflicts. "

Read 'em, and _think_.

Then vote.

-Kerry O.

Hmmmm.....Something to think about.........
flowerforyou Where is your picture at Lindyy? flowerforyou It dont seem the same without a picture on your profile.flowerforyou

By Mirror...............I told them to TOSS ME OFF! THIS SITE IS JUST NOT WORTH TRYING TO DEBATE IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM..

FOR YOU MIRROR.....

"AMIGOS PARA SIEMPRE...........MEANS FRIENDS FOR LIFE, NOT JUST A SUMMER OR A SPRING..........."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM2-L5MUEkU
SARAH BRIGHTMAN AND JOSEP CARERRAS........FOR YOU MIRROR...... AND MY CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN FRIENDS.....

SEE YOU AT THE 'PLENTYOFFISH' POND!!!!!

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Mon 09/22/08 07:40 PM

First, turn off the tee vee. Then, get thee to the library and read The Federalist Papers. Especially #10, excerpted below.

"AMONG the numerous advantages promised by a well constructed Union, none deserves to be more accurately developed than its tendency to break and control the violence of faction. The friend of popular governments never finds himself so much alarmed for their character and fate, as when he contemplates their propensity to this dangerous vice. He will not fail, therefore, to set a due value on any plan which, without violating the principles to which he is attached, provides a proper cure for it. The instability, injustice, and confusion introduced into the public councils, have, in truth, been the mortal diseases under which popular governments have everywhere perished; as they continue to be the favorite and fruitful topics from which the adversaries to liberty derive their most specious declamations. The valuable improvements made by the American constitutions on the popular models, both ancient and modern, cannot certainly be too much admired; but it would be an unwarrantable partiality, to contend that they have as effectually obviated the danger on this side, as was wished and expected. Complaints are everywhere heard from our most considerate and virtuous citizens, equally the friends of public and private faith, and of public and personal liberty, that our governments are too unstable, that the public good is disregarded in the conflicts of rival parties, and that measures are too often decided, not according to the rules of justice and the rights of the minor party, but by the superior force of an interested and overbearing majority. However anxiously we may wish that these complaints had no foundation, the evidence, of known facts will not permit us to deny that they are in some degree true. It will be found, indeed, on a candid review of our situation, that some of the distresses under which we labor have been erroneously charged on the operation of our governments; but it will be found, at the same time, that other causes will not alone account for many of our heaviest misfortunes; and, particularly, for that prevailing and increasing distrust of public engagements, and alarm for private rights, which are echoed from one end of the continent to the other. These must be chiefly, if not wholly, effects of the unsteadiness and injustice with which a factious spirit has tainted our public administrations.

{....}

The latent causes of faction are thus sown in the nature of man; and we see them everywhere brought into different degrees of activity, according to the different circumstances of civil society. A zeal for different opinions concerning religion, concerning government, and many other points, as well of speculation as of practice; an attachment to different leaders ambitiously contending for pre-eminence and power; or to persons of other descriptions whose fortunes have been interesting to the human passions, have, in turn, divided mankind into parties, inflamed them with mutual animosity, and rendered them much more disposed to vex and oppress each other than to co-operate for their common good. So strong is this propensity of mankind to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions and excite their most violent conflicts. "

Read 'em, and _think_.

Then vote.

-Kerry O.

Hmmmm.....Something to think about.........

Lindyy's photo
Mon 09/22/08 07:39 PM

How many participants in this political forum participate in their individual political party’s committees and activities?

For example, I am a member of: the Plum Borough Republican Committee, National Republican Committee, Republican Committee of Allegheny County and Republican Party of Pennsylvania. I am an active participating member of the Plum Borough Republican Committee and the Republican Committee of Allegheny County, meaning that I attend meetings, personally campaign for our Republican candidate via telephone calls, door to door campaigning, candidate yard signs, help publish the newsletters and helping to raise money. I financially support the RNC and Republican Party of Pennsylvania.

In my opinion, this is the only true and accurate way that one can become accurately knowledgeable about their political party and what it stands for, and especially what each CANDIDATE stands for that their political party is endorsing.

Simply relying on the news media, via television, newspapers, radio, etc. for accurate information is not going to provide the real facts and truth. As we all know, these sources have a strong tendency to be prejudicial either towards or against the political parties and their candidates.

So, I ask again, does anyone in this political forum physically participate in their political party’s committees and activities in any manner?

Can you explicitly state why you are a Republican, Democrat, Independent, Green Party, etc.?

Problem with this philosphy is that you get only the spin that party puts out.

The only true way to know what a party is doing is to follow the record. Check when they vote, what they vote for, Read the bills.

If enough voters get involved without being attached at the hip the Politicians will listen. (we are what sets the tone for any election)

we are more their bread and butter than any lobbyist will ever be WE ELECT THEM.

True.....

Lindyy's photo
Mon 09/22/08 12:28 PM

no affiliations here, at all, in any way shape or form.

I have pretty much stepped away from everyhting except working for sustainance and the care and feeding and education of my children, of which one is left to this single parent to prepaer for adulthood and swimming with sharks and pirahna in murky waters.

Talk about baiting hooks and fishing, that must be all I am doing about anything.

oops slaphead

YIKES!!

Lindyy's photo
Mon 09/22/08 12:27 PM

:smile: Ive participated in various local political elections in my community.:smile: However, Im NOT a member of the local "country club".laugh

Still a good job!
:heart:

Lindyy's photo
Mon 09/22/08 12:27 PM

:smile: Ive participated in various local political elections in my community.:smile: However, Im NOT a member of the local "country club".laugh

Still a good job!

Lindyy's photo
Mon 09/22/08 12:26 PM

Country club...LOL!

I was extremely involved in the political enviroment back in Kansas, I routinely attended the Pachyderm club, which was a meeting of Local republican politicians and local conservative voters. We all had lunch together at various local eateries.

I used that opportunity to inject real issues into the discussion, rather than what they seemed to want to do, Which was talk trash on the Clintons, emascualte Obama, condemn gays and anyone who had an abortion.

By injecting those issues, I got them talking about why it was the KingGeorge is expanding Government, deficiet spending and why was that we had abandoned the historical positions of Conservative nonintervention.

I got them to talk about monetary policy and civil liberties.

EXCELLENT
flowers

Lindyy's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:58 AM
How many participants in this political forum participate in their individual political party’s committees and activities?

For example, I am a member of: the Plum Borough Republican Committee, National Republican Committee, Republican Committee of Allegheny County and Republican Party of Pennsylvania. I am an active participating member of the Plum Borough Republican Committee and the Republican Committee of Allegheny County, meaning that I attend meetings, personally campaign for our Republican candidate via telephone calls, door to door campaigning, candidate yard signs, help publish the newsletters and helping to raise money. I financially support the RNC and Republican Party of Pennsylvania.

In my opinion, this is the only true and accurate way that one can become accurately knowledgeable about their political party and what it stands for, and especially what each CANDIDATE stands for that their political party is endorsing.

Simply relying on the news media, via television, newspapers, radio, etc. for accurate information is not going to provide the real facts and truth. As we all know, these sources have a strong tendency to be prejudicial either towards or against the political parties and their candidates.

So, I ask again, does anyone in this political forum physically participate in their political party’s committees and activities in any manner?

Can you explicitly state why you are a Republican, Democrat, Independent, Green Party, etc.?

Lindyy's photo
Mon 09/22/08 04:50 AM

What a shame people have difficulty discussing differences of opinions without resorting to name calling.

It just boggles my mind. Heavy sigh.

But have you noted that it boggles everyone's mind? As it is apparent all sides get called names...........

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:14 PM
Edited by Lindyy on Sun 09/21/08 08:22 PM

There is no age discrimination issue here. laugh (A NON-EXISTENT LAUGH ACCORDING TO WINX)

The age expectancies (Mayo Clinic) and Ronald Regan's Alzheimers are not something that I made up. laugh (ANOTHER NON-EXISTENT LAUGH ACCORDING TO WINX)

Dear GoD Almighty Winx: your words-

"Even though she is not running for President, her chances of becoming one later are higher than usual. 'McCain is no spring chicken and not the healthiest either.'"
Lindyy,

FYI. Life expectancy is not written in stone. It is determined by a number of things in a society. The availablity of quality of health care, life style, stress, family history, diet, and job just to name a few.

"I WONDER WHAT THE LORD UP ABOVE AND LOOKING DOWN BELOW THINKS OF WHAT PEOPLE HAVE DONE........TO THE WORLD THAT HE CREATED?"..Freddie Mercury....

This envelopes the prejudice and discrimanatory remarks made by the people He created.........

Lindyy

You are quoting things that I did not say. And there are no smiley faces.

There is nothing funny about Alzheimers!!!! My Aunt died of it. I have had patients that had it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Selective memory.......:angry:

Lindyy's photo
Sun 09/21/08 02:51 PM

There is no age discrimination issue here. laugh

Perhaps you need to re-read your own post. Criticizing Senator John McCain for his age and health.

I am astonished that you actually printed this post after your statement in your prior post. Do you think people forget so eaily?

Lindyy

There was no criticizing of his age. His age is a fact.

Also, since you brought up Regan, his mental capacities had diminished the last 2 years of his term.

Well, let's refresh your memory..
"Even though she is not running for President, her chances of becoming one later are higher than usual. McCain is no spring chicken and not the healthiest either."

EVERY candidate (V.P. and Pres.) need to be looked at very closely. This is a serious election.

First, you emit an assumptive opine that "McCain is not spring chicken" which is criticalness of his age.

Then you blantently LIE about his health:
"McCain is no spring chicken and not the healthiest either."

And, please provide where you got you facts about Ronald Reagan's mental state:
"Also, since you brought up Regan, his mental capacities had diminished the last 2 years of his term."

You certainly appear to be prejudiced against one's age.

NOW, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY DIMINISHED? AND, AGAIN, PROVIDE YOUR FACTS.

So, if you are going to apply brain conditions to Republican Presidents, let us take a look at Biden and I suffice to say that in all due diligence....we must question Biden, who, most definitey had a 'diminished' brain condition from the brain aneurism. OR does this 'diminished' condition only apply to Republicans?

Lindyy

Get a grip, Lindyy. You're going over the top on this.

His diminishing mental capacity had nothing to do with him being a Republican.

Regan was in the first stages of Alzheimers Disease during the last two years of Presidency. Alzheimers starts before others see the signs of it, btw.

In 2003, male life expectancy was 74.8 years. Female life expectancy was 80.1 years, btw.

Getting a little 'stressed' never helps one look intellectual.....

It appears that you cannot handle being challenged for facts.....once again you make statements with nothing to back them up other than you think everyone is going to believe what you say just because YOU say it.

I want facts..............Simple as that......

BTW you yourself will be in your 70's......keep that in mind before you are trying to use the age factor in determining one's capabilites and life expectency......

Lindyy
JUST STATING THE FACTS MAM

Yep, getting a little stressed never helps one look intellectual.....

The age expectancies (Mayo Clinic) and Ronald Regan's Alzheimers are not something that I made up.laugh

Again, no facts to support such statements. I simply cannot comprehend why one would discriminate against anyone because of age or health.

Especially with no facts to back up the discriminatory remarks.

Now, there is factual proof about Biden having a brain aneurism, yet there is no derrogatory remarks about Biden......and

There is factual proof that Biden committed plagerism and thus, had to withdraw from running for the presidency several years ago.....and no derrogatory remarks about him....a known DAMOCRAT.

There appears to be blatent discrimination against people of the Republican party.

I wonder why?

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Sun 09/21/08 11:35 AM

you are making my point.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

They just 'don't get it' do they Woody?slaphead

Lindyy

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next