Community > Posts By > Softtail70

Softtail70's photo
Sun 01/13/08 11:40 AM

Dear Good Dog,
flowerforyou I am always looking for the good things in life...and you are most certainly welcome to bring your baggage with you. flowerforyou

Here's to you Mikedrinker

Softtail70's photo
Sun 01/13/08 11:30 AM
Dear Good Dog,
flowerforyou I am always looking for the good things in life...and you are most certainly welcome to bring your baggage with you. flowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Sun 01/13/08 11:14 AM
You are very smart for a young man....Nicely put...

Softtail70's photo
Sun 01/13/08 11:01 AM

laugh omg did i open a box of worms ,but its all good i justr wondered what others thought after i was told about what happened with a friend of mine.not gonna mention name but i will say this PEOPLE STILL TEASE HER ABOUT HOW DIFFERANT THE GUY LOOKED IN PERSON ,NOT A THING LIKE PHOTO POSTED grumble brokenheart SHE I MUST SAY WAS VERY BROKEN HEARTED,i felt bad for her .:heart:
:heart: It SUCKS whenever ANYONE gets hurt for a lie...
And I have seen MANY one picture profiles that have been fake,,NOT ALL,OK...but some.
And its always best to ASK the one they like to POST a pic with THEM giving the camera the peace sign, in front of there face, or the bird or whatever, as long as they do it and show their face in back of their hand signal.....NO PROBLEM,,,if they match THEIR REAL, on what they posted as their pic...
Then NO-ONE has any SURPRISES..... TRY IT!!!!:heart:

Life is short...too bad people put the effort into being something they are not or were. They could be passing up a chance to total happiness.drinker Seen it all too, kinda...

Softtail70's photo
Sun 01/13/08 10:46 AM

well softtail i think you are good people!!

Thanks hon...flowerforyou It's all in fun...You are pretty cool too..drinkerOne for you drinker One for me

Softtail70's photo
Sun 01/13/08 10:41 AM
laugh Did the rate me thing last night, under a dare...I think I'll go have a tooth pulled instead before I do it againlaugh drinker drinker drinker

Softtail70's photo
Sun 01/13/08 10:34 AM

I wonder if "us regular folks" would get a good response if we posted a AM I WARM? AM I OKAY LOOKING? thread?

I agree maybe have a: Do you think I have a pulse... or heartbeat...think I am alive post. laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh Wow...this is too funnylaugh laugh laugh Oops...I'll have onedrinker

Softtail70's photo
Sun 01/13/08 10:29 AM

i gotta say what i gotta say.....

rating profiles, i have nothing against them for those that are new and curious what they could do to improve their profile for better exposure or whatever.

i hate the am i hot or cute crap! 9 times out of 10, you go look and there are some sort of provacative pics showing lord knows what and nothing written about them. if you want a man or woman to judge you based on looks, you are an idiot! beauty fades my darlings....your soul lives forever. people doing this are attention hogs....get over your self! then, i really love when they post in their thread how hot they really think they are...if you think so, why fricken ask?

as ive said before...
puppies are cute
babies asses are cute
would i wanna date them? hell no
boiling water is hot
a burning log is hot
would i wanna pick em up or touch em? hell no

Wow...I almost fell out of chair laughing here...drinker Nicely put...drinker Here have one...you made my daydrinker

Softtail70's photo
Sun 01/13/08 10:10 AM

Avoid hangovers. Stay drunk!
haha drinker

My thought exactly...Your choices are...a hangover or a hangon...drinker

Softtail70's photo
Sun 01/13/08 09:43 AM

Nice pics..Hon...but let them men know you are interested in other things besides just modeling....drinker Can you cook??? thats a start...

laugh laugh I hope I never get rated on MY cooking skills!!

laugh Too funnylaugh

Softtail70's photo
Sun 01/13/08 09:40 AM

Nice pics..Hon...but let them men know you are interested in other things besides just modeling....drinker Can you cook??? thats a start...

Oops...sorry cooking is in there....sorry Hon...blushing

Softtail70's photo
Sun 01/13/08 09:32 AM

Softtail70's photo
Sun 01/13/08 09:21 AM
Single mothers Rock....It's tough job...but we can do it.
You get a 10 from me...Hon...Happy hunting....drinker

Softtail70's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:25 PM
drinker Now easy on the old one here....I've learned a few things in my life...Like maybe I should'nt do thisblushing

Softtail70's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:09 PM

:heart: OK, for me. JustsayHi, has gave me an out when I was blue and down.
Its gave me light when mine was dark.
Its gave me love and friends to last my life time..

Its gave me a DOORWAY to PEOPLE around the world that I could never have touched with words and thoughts.

And YES, ITS BROKEN MY HEART, but "THATS" the good with the "BAD"..

On a scale it would weight heavy on ALL THE GOOD, in life..

:heart: I just wish EVERYONE HALF of the JOY it has BROUGHT me...:heart: :wink: I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!!:heart: drinker

flowerforyou Hon...you are a real man in my booksflowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:32 PM
This site is awesome...I decided to finally spread my wings again, and share my life with a special person...was on a few other dating sites...where you pay and All I got out them...was being chased down by a jealous wife of a guy that told me he was single...lol...Was ready to hang up the whole idea of finding a real man....And then I came on this site a week ago...I meet more real men here...than all the rest of the sites I was on...You people are awesome here........drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Softtail70's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:13 PM
drinker ...Cause she was my favorite ride.......drinker

Softtail70's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:58 PM

Give him some space, don't always be available when he wants to see you, and start dating other guys.

drinker I agree 100%...thanks for saying it before I did....flowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:43 PM

laugh laugh

HEY EVERYONE ELSE IS ASKIN'
so I thought why the HELL NOT post 1 myself laugh laugh

flowerforyou Hey Hon...in a heart beatflowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:11 PM

The funny thing - our dress pants hike up past our hip bones and they're tightened in the back with laces like corsets... a little uncomfortable on the twins but preeeeetty revealing to those who are interested.

Too funny...but I know what you are talking about....trying to undo them laces are a *****...drinker

oh softtail...you dirty girl you

Oops...sorry....blushing