Community > Posts By > Softtail70

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:54 PM

If you got to change something, something's wrong?huh
[/quotedrinker smokin Thanks hon...
You are so Rightflowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:45 PM

yeah, im a smoker, and i've had a lot of problems with women not liking that, they get to know you, it seems all good then when they find out you smoke and then they back off... i dont get it

I don't like the smell of smoke on a person or on me. I would not date a smoker for that reason. I dont' judge them; I have friends who smoke but they never smoke around me out of courtesy. My daughter actually smokes but never in my house or my yard. It's not a judgement but a preference. I don't think it says anything about you or me as a person; people just like different things. I don't like to be around drinkers, either, for a whole host of personal reasons I won't get into here. But I have friends who drink as well - just not with me.

flowerforyou Thanks..Hon...for the input
I do respect other people when I smoke...I will go outside or whatever...but if they come to my house...they know I smoke..I will try to refrain or got to a different room...as far as drinking...I am a social drinker...1 or 2 and I am good...
not one of those instant asshole things...where you just have to add alcoholdrinker

I would never have thought that of you. And the courtesy thing works great with friends but not with people who may possibly stay longer and get closer, ya know? devil

flowerforyou Thanks Hon...
But my profile says I smoke and drink...so don't you think that should be enough to let them know what my habits are. I don't want someone to come in and try to save me.....from myself???drinker

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:35 PM

yeah, im a smoker, and i've had a lot of problems with women not liking that, they get to know you, it seems all good then when they find out you smoke and then they back off... i dont get it

I don't like the smell of smoke on a person or on me. I would not date a smoker for that reason. I dont' judge them; I have friends who smoke but they never smoke around me out of courtesy. My daughter actually smokes but never in my house or my yard. It's not a judgement but a preference. I don't think it says anything about you or me as a person; people just like different things. I don't like to be around drinkers, either, for a whole host of personal reasons I won't get into here. But I have friends who drink as well - just not with me.

flowerforyou Thanks..Hon...for the input
I do respect other people when I smoke...I will go outside or whatever...but if they come to my house...they know I smoke..I will try to refrain or got to a different room...as far as drinking...I am a social drinker...1 or 2 and I am good...
not one of those instant asshole things...where you just have to add alcoholdrinker

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:25 PM
flowerforyou Hey..Hon..
You look out for Number 1...cause no one else is gonna.....flowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:16 PM

me too WTFdrinker

drinker smokin Thanks Hon....drinker smokin

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:15 PM

smokin drinker
Vent away!!! :wink:

smokin drinker Thanks I'll do that...smokin drinker

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:11 PM

I didnt know that i could hurt so badly. My feeling, my heart everything. I recieved this message from someone just a few moments ago amd I really dont know how to take it. I refuse to just blow it off, and I think I'm done now with trying to not be alone. No one likes the way I am, and I accept that now. Here is what the message said:

"your not my type. and I know why nobady wants you. damn near every guy out there likes long hair, to be honest if you lost the glasses and dropped about 50 pounds you would be smoking hot and be able to get any guy of your choice."

Well, I'm done I give up.

flowerforyou Don't give up....for every jerk...there are 5 good men out there.....flowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:02 PM

We all need someone or something!drinker

Ahhhhh...thanks Hon....

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:55 PM

But, yet some people are blind!

drinker drinker I'll have one...drinker drinker smokin

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:51 PM

smokin drinker Wow...Thanks hon..
Now I don't feel alone on this...smokin drinker

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:56 PM

in my new car

drinker smokin Smit...I thought you were talkin' Harley...drinker smokin

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:31 PM

Woo-Hoo...Go Packers.......drinker
Coming from a real to life....
Cheesehead from Wisconsindrinker drinker

I'm actually a Bears fan (from Pennsylvania) and hate the packers during the regular season, but I would love to see Favre beat the patriots and have a good reason to finally retire.

drinker Well...if the Bears were in for the Super Bowl and we were'nt. I would be a Bears Fan...drinker

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:23 PM
Woo-Hoo...Go Packers.......drinker
Coming from a real to life....
Cheesehead from Wisconsindrinker drinker

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:12 PM
drinker smokin Hey Carebear Hon...
Wanna play in the sandbox?smokin drinker

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:52 AM

here here i state it all,almost,in my profile

flowerforyou Good man...flowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:51 AM

My profile is plainly listed and highly detailed.

flowerforyou Perfect Hon...flowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:41 AM

me both too and i aint going to pretend otherwise...am honest i dont smoke alot and never in the house not fair to my son but its my choice ...if its not liked tough

flowerforyou Thanks Hon...you are a good Mommyflowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:38 AM

Some.. actually ~ many of us are not looking for a long term relationship here. Not looking to become intimate, cohabitate or marry... Yet often are confused with those that are.

There are no conditions on my profile, simply because my initial reasons to join this site had nothing to do with finding a relationship other then friendly.

Even though I made that clear... That did not stop some from trying. A few who really tried... Which actually turned out to be a good thing. Despite my apparent lack of ambition in this regard, a very special young lady got through to me.

Even if I was looking.. I don't think I would have made any conditions... I'm just not wired that way.

flowerforyou Hon...you made some good points here...but there are people that really don't like being around a smoker or a drinker but don't put that in thier profile...This is the 3rd on I ran into like this...I hate to have to add more to my profileflowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:21 AM

smokin drinker explode Why is it that some of these people don't put in thier profiles exactly what they are looking for, when it comes to these two items. But they wait till after you have invested alot of precious time<<< I call it that at my age>>> going thru the 'get to know you process'. When I look at a profile and see...If you like getting bit by a dog...or like walking on burning coals..I ain't going there, cause personally these are not things I like.. Same for these 2 items. This is like a catch & release program out here and who wants to find out in the end...you are talking to someone that wants to try and change you, and this could have been avoided. I, myself...if I did'nt smoke or drink, I would'nt want someone breaking my stride. It would make it so much easier...Sorry...venting today..
I am a smoker and a drinker too<<<not a drunk>>>smokin drinker

An added note here before I go paint the world...I was gonna meet this person this weekend after talking to him for about a month...He said to me last night...I hope you don't get drunk while I am there..Whoa...I politely informed him I was not a drunk... he quit drinking years ago (and says he would never judge anyone that does) and was quitting smoking a few days before we met. I promptly kicked his ass to the curb...smokin drinker

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:11 AM

cheers !.cough coughnoway drinker smokin bigsmile
smokin drinker explode Why is it that some of these people don't put in thier profiles exactly what they are looking for, when it comes to these two items. But they wait till after you have invested alot of precious time<<< I call it that at my age>>> going thru the 'get to know you process'. When I look at a profile and see...If you like getting bit by a dog...or like walking on burning coals..I ain't going there, cause personally these are not things I like.. Same for these 2 items. This is like a catch & release program out here and who wants to find out in the end...you are talking to someone that wants to try and change you, and this could have been avoided. I, myself...if I did'nt smoke or drink, I would'nt want someone breaking my stride. It would make it so much easier...Sorry...venting today..
I am a smoker and a drinker too<<<not a drunk>>>smokin drinker

flowerforyou Thanks for the inputflowerforyou