Community > Posts By > Softtail70

Softtail70's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:55 AM

drinker Wow....What a man....Thanks hon........drinker

Wow...how awesome it be to see all the low-lifes walking around with steak knifes stuck in them.....
I have seen so many times...women getting "raped" all over again with our justice system....I can see why some women suffer in silence.....drinker

Softtail70's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:48 AM
drinker Wow....What a man....Thanks hon........drinker

Softtail70's photo
Sun 02/10/08 03:26 PM
drinker Wow...I feel better...I thought I was the only creep magnet out here...drinker
Just kiddin' Hon....report him...

Softtail70's photo
Sun 02/10/08 03:05 PM
drinker Come on up here by me and shovel me outdrinker

Softtail70's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:04 PM
drinker Ummmmmmmmmm...I could'nt even touch this one........drinker

Softtail70's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:39 PM
drinker Welcome....have a great time...you will with this bunch...drinker

Softtail70's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:05 PM

makes me wonder what this guy looks that he cant get a woman the traditional way..

Hon...have you ever gone into some of thier dating sites up there....Wow...they got some pretty hot people up there that are educated too...Just hard for them to find anyone...the jobs are different up there.
And they dont have the American woman attitude. they dont walk around all day proving that they are a woman.

And you are correct on that....thier priorities are different.
Rough life up there.

Softtail70's photo
Sun 02/10/08 11:56 AM
Edited by Softtail70 on Sun 02/10/08 11:58 AM

There is this guy i know. He is going to Alaska in July to meet a possible, lets just say, Mail order Bride. Its not a done deal, its just a meeting.He wants to know what i think about it. I didnt give him a answer yet. what do you think about the Mail order Bride thing?

Hell, if you are going to order one, then go for the GOOD STUFF! Getting one from Alaska is like ordering a plain cheese pizza!

Get one from one of those third world countries! hell, at least they APPRECIATE what a man has to give them over here. unlike MOST American women! noway :tongue: laugh

And in a third world country, you can get "two for the price of one!" Like two 20 year olds instead of a 40! noway :tongue: laugh

So GO FOR THE GOOD STUFF...DON"T BUY AMERICAN! drinker drinker bigsmile laugh laugh flowerforyou

drinker Wow...What A "Bad Boy'...LMAO

OK, here is where I let all the FURIOUS women know..this was JUST A JOKE!!!!! noway bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

drinker Wow...What A "Bad Boy'...LMAO

Softtail70's photo
Sun 02/10/08 11:50 AM

makes me wonder what this guy looks that he cant get a woman the traditional way..

Hon...have you ever gone into some of thier dating sites up there....Wow...they got some pretty hot people up there that are educated too...Just hard for them to find anyone...the jobs are different up there.

Softtail70's photo
Sun 02/10/08 11:46 AM

I would be very cautious a lot of people just want a ticket into the states, I think that anything is possible but you have to keep an open mind but not a blind eye .. make sense??

Shoes..Hon...Alaska is one of our states...so I don't think that would be an issue. Now if it was like Russia or Cuba ...maybe...I'd think twice...

Softtail70's photo
Sun 02/10/08 11:42 AM

drinker That is not uncommon for Alaska...there are lot of "mail order" people up there....even men looking for woman down here...this is lack of people that live up there to chose from...because of the climate. I have 2 friends that went up there...they are happy as hell...gotta have the backbone to live up there....
Well if it happened, she would come here

She may be tired of the climate.......

Softtail70's photo
Sun 02/10/08 11:37 AM
drinker That is not uncommon for Alaska...there are lot of "mail order" people up there....even men looking for woman down here...this is lack of people that live up there to chose from...because of the climate. I have 2 friends that went up there...they are happy as hell...gotta have the backbone to live up there....

Softtail70's photo
Sun 02/10/08 11:09 AM

Guess who's coming to dinner, everybody! smokin

No Kiddin' Lilith...do you have to display that yummy food....
LMAO...Hi Hon....drinker

Softtail70's photo
Sun 02/10/08 10:41 AM
drinker Took apart my 3 paint sprayers and cleaned & rebuilt themdrinker

Softtail70's photo
Sun 02/10/08 10:04 AM

Where is the OP to participate in his own thread? Researching New World Order?

drinker

He's probably uploading another vedo move. Claiming we all on JSH are part of the machine trying to wreck the world.

LMAO...you are so bad...lol........

Softtail70's photo
Sun 02/10/08 09:46 AM
Edited by Softtail70 on Sun 02/10/08 09:47 AM
flowerforyou Hon...take the good with the bad...It don't pay to be miserable...it affects the children too...It will work out for you Hon...Move on...flowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:01 PM
drinker I am single...cause I am my own person...not easy to please...but it is getting down to the nitty gritty...cause I don't want to die alone...when I have so much to share.drinker

Softtail70's photo
Sat 02/09/08 05:40 PM
Edited by Softtail70 on Sat 02/09/08 05:42 PM
drinker Wow...Hon...If I were younger...I'd give you a run for the money...lol...Hi Shadow hon....drinker

Softtail70's photo
Sat 02/09/08 05:34 PM

how can a guy who dont have looks going for him get a women in his life??????
I have vedos on you tub 122460 if any one wants to check them out thats about these topic????????

Post a pic of yourself...I'm sure you are a chick magnet....drinker

Softtail70's photo
Sat 02/09/08 05:22 PM
drinker Being older here...that is a hard one for me...I have dated men in thier 30's that were more mature than some I dated in thier 40's & 50's...To me age is just a number...It is hard to put an age on maturity....drinker

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18