Community > Posts By > Softtail70

Softtail70's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:31 AM
flowerforyou You are stunning and your profile is great..
Too bad all my sons (3 Of them) Have ladies alreadyflowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:23 AM

I feel one should act the same rather on line or in the real world. And no I don't answer all of them but I am rude bastard on line and off line so there u go:smile:

drinker I like a man that can admit to his shortcomingsdrinker

Softtail70's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:17 AM

nailpolish remover.

and girls that shop at bath and body works, cause i get kicked out of the repeatedly for randomly smelling people.

drinker Too Funnydrinker

Softtail70's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:16 AM

my santa sent me a present a couple days ago...mmm...

angel perfume. the bestest ever!

flowerforyou Lady in Red & Red Doordrinker

Softtail70's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:14 AM
drinker If I knew for sure he was the one...I'd do it
in a heart beat...drinker

Softtail70's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:11 AM

yes im married and iv said that from the begining i dont lie i dont cheat i dont hurt others im just here to meet new and wonderfull people and if thats bad tell me i will leave this sit but it is jsh and i have made friends my own age yonger people men and women so tell me honestly am i wrong for being here oh one more thing has anyone heard me talking like a tramp have i come on to any of you now may i stay and make more friends thank you for hearing me :smile:

drinker Lucky you...I always loved being a married woman...drinker

Softtail70's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:04 AM

<<<<This is my wallpaper on My Puterlaugh laugh bigsmile
lol, lol, lol youve put a smile on my face!!

drinker Cheers...Hondrinker
Do you think maybe I an setting my standards
too high...Ugh...noway
jesus they are the best ones to go for!! lol.(only joking guys!!!!)

drinker I am gonna leave this as my main photo today,
I'll give you an update as to how many bites I get today..
LMAO!drinker

Softtail70's photo
Wed 01/16/08 04:59 AM

lol, lol, lol youve put a smile on my face!!

drinker Cheers...Hondrinker
Do you think maybe I an setting my standards
too high...Ugh...noway

Softtail70's photo
Wed 01/16/08 04:54 AM

Softtail70's photo
Wed 01/16/08 04:43 AM

why do they lie in their profiles and their lifestyle? i know we have had the fake fotos on here etc but this is far worse.ive been chatting to this guy for a while, well since i joined.we get on so well, chat everyday.i asked for some fotos of where he lives as it sounds gorgeous and asked for a foto of his horse as its his pride and joy.anyway he did send them to me.they were beautiful but my friend pointed out that they looked like fotos of the internet!! when i checked again it looked as if she was rite.the 2 pictures of the horse werent even of the same horse,just slight differences which you wouldnt notice if you didnt look hard enough!, so i feel as if i have spoke to a complete stranger all this time, i dont even know if its his real foto or even if its his real name!! im absolutely gutted and angry at myself for not knowing...but i truely believed him!! why cant people just be themselves..we arent all out for looks, money grand houses you know.....i would prefer a down to earth, honest guy any day!

flowerforyou Ahhh Hon,
It is brutal out here sometimes...Kinda like winning
the lottery, of course my odds of getting hit by
lightening are better, I think. Keep trying, Hon..
don't give up...you may find a winner...<<<Still
waiting for them to call my numbers>>>
<<<Softtail>>>

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 08:15 PM
flowerforyou Every man Is good-looking or handsome in his own wayflowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 08:09 PM

well, i just quit smoking 2 weeks ago, so i think a smoker would be a bad choice for me just b/c it would be too much temptation. and i dont drink anymore b/c since i had my son, i cant handle my alcohol. lol but i dont care if a guy drinks as long as he is not a lush.

flowerforyou Thanks Hon...For the inputflowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 08:00 PM

Make ear wax sculptures in the shape of George Bush then squish them with a giant Q-tip.

flowerforyou Oh My....you would have to be boredflowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:41 PM

Softtail I wish I had your "problem" LOL

Hey Littlered Hon,flowerforyou
I see you are in my state..Welcome...anyway...In my profile I target the Harley world...which I have been a part of most my life...So I just get so many e-mails from people with the same interests I have...I would love to have my Knight in shining armour come riding into my mailboxflowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:20 PM

I wrote a lot and just get snub also...yes a GET LOST DUDE would be cooler

flowerforyou Mike Honey...
I'm gonna write you an e-mail...a nice one...flowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:17 PM
flowerforyou I am guilty...kinda of that. I try to reply to all of them but sometimes...I am just so busy and by the time I get to them, they are like 2 or 3 days old. But, I will reply, even if it is alittle late. I know myself when I e-mail someone, I kinda would like a response like in 24 hours...I am now gonna change my tactics.drinker

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:05 PM

I don't smoke & I only drink occasionally. I didn't address it in my profile because I didn't want to come across as jugmental & peoples drinking/smoking habits differ greatly. So does their honesty about it. I wouldn't mind a polite smoker or a responsable drinker.
Of course if you care about someone you hope they would stop doing something that could harm them, but nagging smokers just seems to make them want to smoke more. I think you have to access each individuals habits. We all do something that could annoy other people.

flowerforyou Thanks for the inputflowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:03 PM

so, just let me know what u think of what I look like.!!! thanks
[/quote
flowerforyou I think you are handsome...and you have nice manners too...more than I can say for some here...flowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:27 PM

can't remember huh

hi ya softail

drinker smokin Hiya...DC....drinker smokin

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:22 PM

smokin drinker explode Why is it that some of these people don't put in thier profiles exactly what they are looking for, when it comes to these two items. But they wait till after you have invested alot of precious time<<< I call it that at my age>>> going thru the 'get to know you process'. When I look at a profile and see...If you like getting bit by a dog...or like walking on burning coals..I ain't going there, cause personally these are not things I like.. Same for these 2 items. This is like a catch & release program out here and who wants to find out in the end...you are talking to someone that wants to try and change you, and this could have been avoided. I, myself...if I did'nt smoke or drink, I would'nt want someone breaking my stride. It would make it so much easier...Sorry...venting today..
I am a smoker and a drinker too<<<not a drunk>>>smokin drinker

Everybody has a vice. Everybody. If it isn't one thing, it's another. You have to take the good with the bad.

drinker smokin Thanks Hon for the input..drinker smokin