Community > Posts By > Softtail70

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:06 AM

Theres a reason they are Ex. Y would i want to suffer again.

drinker Too funnydrinker

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:50 AM

glasses

hey you buggers!! you left me there, with the thing!! lol, i only took my son to college and when i came back you had all deserted me!! lmao. x

OK Jen, next time tell us you're leaving geez.. LOL

Brian um I need to elaborate??? She's a dead fish in the sack and you're doing all the work... Still love and sex?

Weeeeew...!!! OK, I think I'm done laughing after that clarificaion Princess..!! Wheeeew, that one hurt..!!!

Well....In that case, I think the ol "uggghhh...get out" would work. I know a little about Fvcking the dead...I was married for 16 years...!!! I "took one for the team" on many occasions...ROTF

But hey..that's me...I'm just such a giver happy

My cheeks are just killing me from that one...Thanks IP..!!

drinker LMAO.....Too funnydrinker

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:38 AM
<<<<Ahhhhh...to have them both at the same time ...is priceless....And for the ladies that are younger than me...it only gets better.......drinker

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:49 AM

flowerforyou Fade....You are awesome...Straight to the point..and no B.S. & You know where you are goin'..flowerforyou
drinker A toast to the mature women out heredrinker
laugh Oh...and the younger ones toodrinker drinker

Thank you softtail .. you are a doll flowerforyou

drinker drinker Wow....and you are a Packer Fan drinker drinker Woo-Hoo!!!!!!drinker drinker

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:30 AM
flowerforyou Fade....You are awesome...Straight to the point..and no B.S. & You know where you are goin'..flowerforyou
drinker A toast to the mature women out heredrinker
laugh Oh...and the younger ones toodrinker drinker

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:30 AM
drinker smokin Sooooo...I have learned another lesson out here.....I am gonna read between the lines next time......drinker smokin

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:11 AM

no-one names names huh???lol

I see you haven't named a name either & it;s YOUR THREAD laugh laugh

We're waitin' laugh laugh

glasses

drinker smokin I ain't scared....I have a crush on DC..He is cool.....He is 1 of many.....laugh laugh laugh smokin drinker

Softtail70's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:06 AM

We all need something we can lean on drinker smokin drinker smokin drinker

And I ain`t talking about the picture either laugh laugh laugh

smokin drinker Thanks...Hondrinker smokin

smokin drinker Your very welcome my dear, Glad I could be of assistance drinker smokin

drinker smokin I'll have one.....drinker smokin

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:48 PM

We all need something we can lean on drinker smokin drinker smokin drinker

And I ain`t talking about the picture either laugh laugh laugh

smokin drinker Thanks...Hondrinker smokin

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:45 PM

do i look okay for an asian
haha

flowerforyou You Look Fineflowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:42 PM

My profile is very long and convoluted, but I make it very clear -- in more than one place -- that my non-negotiables are no drugs, no alcohol, no kids. It's been that way since Day One and I have never held back from saying so.

And I've been extremely lucky in that I managed to get back together with the only girl I know who fits the criteria....!!

flowerforyou Thanks Hon...for the inputflowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:31 PM

I am single because my mother has health issues and I am her full-time caregiver. I refuse to put my mom in a nursing home until it becomes absolutely necessary. People are treated like garbage in nursing homes.

I am also a full-time parent. So I am home with my family most of the time which makes it harder to meet people.

The people I meet seem to lose interest very quickly when I tell them that I am a full-time caregiver. They say what a wonderful person I am for taking care of my mom..........and assure me that eventually I will meet someone. That is there way of saying that they are not interested in someone who is doing what I am doing.

It's ok though, I am a big boy I can handle it, LOL

flowerforyou flowerforyou Hang in there, your reward will come...People like you...are Priceless...flowerforyou flowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:15 PM
drinker ........I am single...because I hate a CONTROL FREAK..........drinker

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:42 PM
drinker smokin Does this picture make my ass look bigdrinker smokin

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:40 PM

Maybe he's talking about ORGASM FAKERS?? laugh

laugh laugh laugh Great minds think alike. laugh laugh laugh

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:36 PM
<<<the Real McCoy.........drinker smokin

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:28 PM

I don't smoke and I don't drink, but its your choice to do so. I don't have a problem with someone else smoking or drinking BUT I won't allow them to smoke or drink in my home. Now when we go out I would prefer that I don't have to be around them smoking..I think its just out of respect that you don't smoke around someone that doesn't smoke. If someone drinks, I don't mind if they drink one or two...but more then that, I don't want to be around them. Plus I will be driving, I refuse to get in the car with someone who has been drinking.
Some people may say I am a bytch, thats your choice. I have reasons for feeling the way I do. My cousin was killed by a drunk driver...so do you really think I will allow someone to drive while drinking? I don't think so!! I just went into remission in August and I have an 80% chance of getting cancer somewhere else...do you think I want to be around smoke and breathe in harmful toxins...not likely!!
I am not going to sit here and judge anyone that does smoke and drink, I just don't want it in my home. I say to each their own flowerforyou

flowerforyou Thank you so very much...It is nice to get the non's side too...I respect you people too. Sorry about your cousin...I do not drive when I have my 1 or 2.flowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:23 PM

yeah, im a smoker, and i've had a lot of problems with women not liking that, they get to know you, it seems all good then when they find out you smoke and then they back off... i dont get it

I don't like the smell of smoke on a person or on me. I would not date a smoker for that reason. I dont' judge them; I have friends who smoke but they never smoke around me out of courtesy. My daughter actually smokes but never in my house or my yard. It's not a judgement but a preference. I don't think it says anything about you or me as a person; people just like different things. I don't like to be around drinkers, either, for a whole host of personal reasons I won't get into here. But I have friends who drink as well - just not with me.

flowerforyou Thanks..Hon...for the input
I do respect other people when I smoke...I will go outside or whatever...but if they come to my house...they know I smoke..I will try to refrain or got to a different room...as far as drinking...I am a social drinker...1 or 2 and I am good...
not one of those instant asshole things...where you just have to add alcoholdrinker

I would never have thought that of you. And the courtesy thing works great with friends but not with people who may possibly stay longer and get closer, ya know? devil

flowerforyou Thanks Hon...
But my profile says I smoke and drink...so don't you think that should be enough to let them know what my habits are. I don't want someone to come in and try to save me.....from myself???drinker

amen to that. I say live and let live. First thing I check when a guy contacts me is whether he smokes. If he does, I move on. And finding a non drinking male is extremely difficult but like you said, I am not here to change anyone.

flowerforyou Thanks again...at least you are going about it right...flowerforyou

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:17 PM
drinker Vodka & Cranberry Juice...drinker

Softtail70's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:09 PM

I hear you softtail drinker So many have said "if" I had no instead of "occasionally" under smoking they would date me...laugh First of all...I did not ask them to e-mail me. When I see a non smoker I don't even bother sending an e-mail, and I feel they should do the same, if it's an issue for them.

Have a drink for me would ya? I have year end totals to calculate tonight yawn

flowerforyou Thanks..Hon...
I hear you loud and clear..Thanks again for the refreshing input
drinker Here have one drinker << And I will toosmokin drinker