Community > Posts By > Serious

Serious's photo
Fri 01/07/22 11:39 PM
Well, the only way to properly use it is to burn it, you shouldn't play with it, there is no other "proper" use of the occult.

Serious's photo
Thu 01/06/22 10:40 PM

If this is actually real what you are describing and there is nobody else who is just playing a trick on you, then the origin of this phenomenon is rooted in sorcery and witchcraft. We call them "poltergeist" but that has nothing to do with ghosts, they do not exist - all of that paranormal and encounters that people describe to them are actually demonic activity. And there is nothing that you can "burn" to get rid of that, you can't fight sorcery with witchcraft!

I know how to get rid of it but unless you are a true believer and follower of JESUS CHRIST you really have no authority over them - NO matter what anyone else will tell you or trying to convince you of.
So unless that first step is not taken (you have to take that yourself) the rest is pretty much useless, so I won't go into any details here.
Open yourself up to God and He will reveal Himself to you. But there is more to that then just chasing away a few annoying demons. God is interested in you and your heart. He is just a prayer away...

Just because you do not believe in ghosts does not mean they do not exist. I believe in God and I know of nowhere in the Bible that suggests that paranormal entities are demonic. I go on ghost hunts and I have photographic proof, tape recording proof. I have a SLS Kinect camera that sees in infrared and turns people and ghosts into stick figures. I have a picture taken with that at my father's home we presume of him as a stick figure sitting in his favorite chair. He passed in 2014. That was not demonic activity. So you go right ahead and believe what you want to but do not state that what you do not believe is not real and is Satanic or demonic.

Well, I do not know what part of the Bible you want to pick out and believe or not believe or what "paranormal" biblical activity you are referring to.
You can of course believe whatever you want that still doesn't necessarily make it the truth and you should know that if you really believe in God or better believe God and His word. But if you think that these are ghosts or your dead father, then sorry but you are being deceived. And I will state that also with proof of over 25 years of experience but I can also tell you the same thing - to not negate something that you do not believe but that definitely exist and is very real and is exactly what I was talking about in this case of the OP. That was to help him and for him to ponder, I really do not care what you believe or not.

Serious's photo
Tue 01/04/22 09:52 PM
If this is actually real what you are describing and there is nobody else who is just playing a trick on you, then the origin of this phenomenon is rooted in sorcery and witchcraft. We call them "poltergeist" but that has nothing to do with ghosts, they do not exist - all of that paranormal and encounters that people describe to them are actually demonic activity. And there is nothing that you can "burn" to get rid of that, you can't fight sorcery with witchcraft!

I know how to get rid of it but unless you are a true believer and follower of JESUS CHRIST you really have no authority over them - NO matter what anyone else will tell you or trying to convince you of.
So unless that first step is not taken (you have to take that yourself) the rest is pretty much useless, so I won't go into any details here.
Open yourself up to God and He will reveal Himself to you. But there is more to that then just chasing away a few annoying demons. God is interested in you and your heart. He is just a prayer away...

Serious's photo
Tue 01/04/22 07:27 PM

I don't know, if the law has changed.
But, at a time in the not too distant past,
if a man an woman, checked into a Texas motel/hotel together
as Mr. and Mrs.,. they were... Under common law.

I have to remember that, it's a cheap way to tie the knot, don't even need paperwork - LOL

But how is that handled if people check in that way with different partners all the time, is that considered polygamy then?! huh

Serious's photo
Sat 01/01/22 01:51 AM
Edited by Serious on Sat 01/01/22 01:52 AM
I went to an old school, used to be a converted castle from the 18th century - does that count?winking

Serious's photo
Sat 01/01/22 01:47 AM

Is that not what we are all looking for. Another person who's demons play well together?

You don't play with demons, you cast them out!

Serious's photo
Sat 01/01/22 01:40 AM

so the question is , is it chicken or egg who came first.???

It was actually the ROAD that came first - the one that the chicken crossed to lay the egg...

And now you also know why the chicken crossed the road.

Serious's photo
Wed 12/29/21 12:42 AM

I have a military surplus full anti contagion / gas mask and chemical contamination suit. I wore it once to the store, just to watch people freak out.

That is the only thing that would make sense wearing if this indeed was a REAL Pandemic, everything else, well - one might as well wear a clown nose (fitting to the occasion)!

It's real enough for people I know to DIE, so please don't be insensitive. Thank you.

Ot: Anyway...I forget I have it on now and then when I get back into the car and take it off when I remember.

If you had read the post before that you would have known that the only people that are INSENSITIVE are the ones that FORCE others to wear a mask! That "coffee filter" that people are wearing will not prevent anyone from dying, on the contrary it will mess up people's immune system even more so and will 10 times more likely aid to actually get sick.

Serious's photo
Tue 12/21/21 11:15 PM

My point of this post was situation in which we are with my son because of system.
I read here in this section how people react when something is going on in politics, how countries care about citizens ( I realize of course that I can't compare
) and because of that I saw, how people reacted when support from the government it is not enough I decided to share what I have had through here.
Sometimes people don't understand why we are decided to
do something what is not appropriate or for many people is difficult to accept that sometimes the situation force us to do something what is not acceptable.
Now I would like to have an opportunity to write a book about my son and I experiences, because I wish that the world really found out about it.
I was trying to get to the international press, but if we don't have any connections it is impossible. No one would like to hear it.

I was reading how people would like to help a single mother in the States when she lost her apartment. It was so beautiful and so upbuilding faith how people help.

There are differences how people reacted here in the same situation.
I was born in 1974, I grew up in the time when in Poland was war zone and martial law.
There were tanks on the streets, food was only released in quantity and only flour, sugar, meat, potatoes, margarine and bread, without fruits and vegetables.
For these products people had to wait in very long queue and very often a few times when only was delivery.

I didn't have access to the PC and internet even to early 2007.

I was working very hard for 27 years ( accounting, interior design, logistics, real estate) and on the begging of this year when I lost a job, I didn't receive even unemployment benefits because of the rules of government.
I am fighting alone from this time and unfortunately I am losing this fight because no one on the world would like to listen me.
I decided now to posted about it on FB. I never had a time to exist on social media and I never like be a "public" but I am trying everything , because I don't want to give up.

Cześć Nicole

Unfortunately your situation is not that uncommon, I wish it would be different but I know many people in similar situations all over the world. Also there are really not that many governments anymore that actually do care for their citizens (if you find a handful it would be a surprise). Even when it looks like on the outside and on the surface that they are
having the best interest for their people, it is actually just a pretense for their real agendas and interests, which are always self serving to a few in power and/or wealth. Any info that uncovers any of this hidden agenda or the actions or lack thereof by governments and powers, corporations and such and the following consequences of such agendas is usually met with disdain, censorship and or counteraction by discrediting the truth and even so far as the persecution of whistleblowers and experts that uncovered truth down to right out assassinations. We all have seen this more than enough especially more so during the past two years - and it will get worse.

The players are powerful and have all the backup and people/system/technology in place to push their agenda along.
So main stream media of any country would not be a good way to go anyways, if you want to get your story out I suggest alternative media that has been getting a lot of interest and eyes and ears on them especially since the last two years. Facebook, Twitter and Youtube and similar sites might work for a while until they also see it as a threat to the agenda and then it will be blocked, erased, canceled.
If you can get a book out, fine, but how is it marketed and to whom? Is there a publisher that would take it there?

The economy is already dead, it's just held up by a big facade that is about to crumble and it's fall will take many people by surprise (and into ruin) that are still quite asleep, which is most of the masses. Not so the main players that have been working at this feverishly for many decades.
See: Klaus Schwab (World Economic Forum), Bill Gates and foundation, Rockefeller, etc... many world leaders of first nations either openly or through their "deep state".

I could go on but then I would write my own book here, but this all is already out there for those that want to know - one just has to look for it very carefully and maneuver through the false, fake news and mis- and disinformation.

I wish you much success in your endeavor and may God be with you.
trzymaj się

Serious's photo
Thu 12/16/21 10:46 PM

I have a military surplus full anti contagion / gas mask and chemical contamination suit. I wore it once to the store, just to watch people freak out.

That is the only thing that would make sense wearing if this indeed was a REAL Pandemic, everything else, well - one might as well wear a clown nose (fitting to the occasion)!

Serious's photo
Thu 12/16/21 10:27 PM
^THIS - in a tiny nutshell^

Anyways, I think it should be forbidden to wear a mask while driving. First it is redundant, especially if you are by yourself but more so can be dangerous, it cuts off your oxygen and your levels start dropping very quickly and poisons and CO2 breathed back in keep accumulating after a couple of minutes turning your system acidic and organs and brain do not get sufficient levels which again can make one dizzy and actually even pass out.

I almost did when I had to wear this face diaper in this one store where I do my larger shopping, after less than 20 min I got so dizzy that I had to wear it below my nose (that was in the very beginning of this "scamdemic") Since then have not worn it over my nose again if I absolutely had to wear one in order to get into a specific store (most of them didn't care here anyways). Haven't worn one in almost a year now. Also mask mandates have been declared illegal and against the constitution in my and many other states (US) and people trying to force you can be punished with hefty fines. That's the way it should be and the same goes for vaccines - anybody that tries to force a medical procedure on anybody else against their will should be punished severely (see Nurnberg trials!).
Also ANYBODY who puts a mask on a little child (below 12) should be sued for child abuse, that also goes for the the schools and especially pre-schools! I have seen parents put them on babies. Their little lungs have to breath much more to get their system balanced than adults and their system gets acidic even faster and raises much havoc on their little bodies (not enough oxygen available for metabolism) that harms the development of their organs and brains if used for prolonged times. On small babies it actually can suffocate them to death in a short time!!! But parents have not been really briefed on this by government health associations that only stir up fear and without any real science behind this, so most of them are clueless. If anybody out there still thinks that their government has their best interest at heart, that impose these things on their people - think again, then do your own research (but not Google or Facebook/Twitter etc - they erase the truth and push propaganda). Sometimes you might still find some truth on Youtube before they delete that too. But go to the real scientists that have been screaming on top of their lungs to get the truth out from the beginning, before they are silenced also and some of them had to flee their countries to safe their lives... Two words - PHARMA MAFIA !!!mad

Serious's photo
Wed 12/15/21 10:19 PM

I love german.I adore German accent

I have a German accent that I just can't shake off, even though I have live most of my life in the States. When I am in Germany they say I have an American accent... Go figure! whoa

There are a lot of different German accents in Germany also, I speak one natively and can imitate several others, also incl. Austrian and the Swiss German accent, which I like the most.

BTW your name/chat id (without the "h" at the end)is one of my favorite chocolate brands.

Serious's photo
Sat 12/11/21 02:01 AM

on you...it's quite bad...

actually, it's worse.

It's better never to have than to have and than not to have it anymore...

Few very rough nights coming in....

All the kings horses, and all the kings men couldn't put Humpty together again. In other words they just mopped up the mess and moved on. There is no more Humpty, but you still exist, so the comparison does not compute.
huh

BTW Humpty Dumpty didn't fall off the wall. It's a conspiracy - He was pushed!huh

Serious's photo
Sat 12/11/21 02:01 AM

on you...it's quite bad...

actually, it's worse.

It's better never to have than to have and than not to have it anymore...

Few very rough nights coming in....

All the kings horses, and all the kings men couldn't put Humpty together again. In other words they just mopped up the mess and moved on. There is no more Humpty, but you still exist, so the comparison does not compute.
huh

BTW Humpty Dumpty didn't fall off the wall. It's a conspiracy - He was pushed!huh

Serious's photo
Mon 09/20/21 10:04 PM

I kind of thought I was a little of a Rocky movie expert. The end of Rocky 3, Apollo says to Rocky, "remember, you fight great, but I'm a great fighter". I still don't know what that means.

He meant it in a way as to say:"You are good, but I am better and always was... and I am going to prove it to you now..!" - Which he did, Apollo won that private match (Going back to Rocky I where it was decided on a technical basis that Apollo won, but everybody thought that Rocky should have won this match) The private match was a favor to Apollo that Rocky "owed" him, like settling the score once and for all to prove to himself that he (Apollo) indeed was the better fighter (He won 2 out of 3 with that).

Serious's photo
Fri 08/20/21 11:17 PM

I am a preacher and have done my research and know for a fact that Jesus Christ was married to Mary Magdalene. I also know that marriage is something very important to God. Jesus Christ only has one wife and wants everyone else to only have one wife.

You are a "preacher" of what?! Does your research maybe involve Martin Scorsese or Dan Brown (Da Vinci Code)? So it's a fact then, if you believe it...

Well of course you are free to believe what you want, but if you think that this has anything to do with true Christianity, then you are confused and in error, no matter what extra-biblical texts or believes you may think of or refer to.
Yes, Jesus will be "married" to his wife/bride which is the church of all true believers after His return - Marriage Supper of Christ. Everything else concerning this are fallacies and deception, at least in regards to the truth of Christianity (with true hermaneutical apologetics).
But again, anybody has the right to believe what they want even if it's not the truth.

Serious's photo
Sat 01/09/21 06:01 PM
Well over here usually after one or two messages (seldom more) it is mostly evident that about 95% of them are fake/scammers or bots.

Serious's photo
Fri 01/08/21 06:38 PM

Donald Trump. It's about effing time. drinker

So you support and celebrate people in power denying someone freedom of speech. What a basacwards time we live in. Reminds me of a movie I saw once called Idiocroci . You should check it out , you could use it for a road map for the joe Biden era we are all going to have face . Sad.

Agree, reminds me of an era my family had lived through before, 1940's Germany and most of Europe. And then again afterwards, Location: East Germany...

Yes, the 1st Amendment doesn't mean much anymore... it starts with censorship, right to your own opinion, freedom to expression of such without being "punished" - it's just the beginning...

Serious's photo
Sat 12/26/20 02:06 AM

[isaiah 45:7-8] That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west (where the sun sets), that there is NONE beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make PEACE, and CREATE EVIL: I the LORD do all these things.

Covid-19 is a great evil and who is causing evil? Right, not Satan but the LORD! As God is SHAKING the kingdoms, he multiplies evil in the earth. Can the clay say to him that mouldeth it, what makest thou? Can we tell the Creator what to do and what not to do?

Can the clay strive with the potter of the earth?

As Covid-19 is raging, the world is fighting back only to now realize, after many months of Covid terrorization, that the virus is mutating and bouncing back double. Will any preliminary vaccine save us or will it cause MORE harm to the nations?

Is covid-19 not the work of modern sorcerers commanded by the LORD, to proclaim evil to this generation, the previous and the next?

The world has trusted in wickedness and therefore evil has come upon us. It's a good thing for the LORD to payback those, that have troubled us and broken our hearts to the core.

REALLY?

You take this one scripture and jump to all kind of conclusions incl. putting words in GOD's mouth and then twist it?
You forgot one important part of Bible interpretation: Compare scripture with scripture for the whole picture!

"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."John 10:10

Virus created by evil man driven by demonic power of greed, power hungry and selfish desire over everything else.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

1 John 3:8
He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

You got it mixed up, GOD is good , devil is bad!
GOD has to allow evil because of evil people that have free will, it was like that since the Garden of Eden! Since then evil has always been on this planet doing it's thing, nothing new.

God is not schizo, trying to destroy that what He himself would have built up.
Covid is made up by people and kept alive by the same through lies to instill fear in order to usher in their long awaited form of their ruling government. They now call it the "Great Reset".
This is not judgment yet, but serves as a wake up call. Yet many are still sleeping and swallowing all the lies the government controlled media dishes them out.

The church itself as in this state of condition is another discussion...

Serious's photo
Wed 12/23/20 12:12 AM
Edited by Serious on Wed 12/23/20 12:17 AM
NOT this:

How the times have changed. But unless you are in junior high, do not post something like that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6