Community > Posts By > Serious

Serious's photo
Sat 02/22/20 07:55 PM

On what?

whether it's a good relationship or not tongue2

Is it good to have a good relationship?

Only when it's good, if it's bad then it's not good...

does it mean it's sometimes bad to have a good relationship?

A bad good relationship is deception.

Serious's photo
Sat 02/22/20 07:50 PM

I have the title for your cookbook, Eats from the Streets lol

HAHA, cool !:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: shades :wink:

Serious's photo
Sat 02/22/20 05:21 PM

I N D I V I D U A L I T Y !!!

Do I need to explain?

frustrated

^ THIS!!!

Age only matters to whom it matters to others it doesn't matter because they take that already into consideration. Everyone is different. If someone who is older and looking for someone younger and they find someone who is looking for someone older (for whatever reason) then they just received that what they are seeking and if they are able and ready to embrace the difference then that's what will work for them. These people most likely would not be happy with someone around their own age. Did you ever think about that?!
Also there are people that are in various maturity stages at very different ages than what the actual "norm" is that society puts on people of the different age categories. You cannot just put everybody in one box. (e.g. to use prior example in this forum - there are 18-21 year olds that would not think of xboxes but they stand in life and have the mindset and maturity of someone who is far beyond their age category and then there are 40 year olds that only have games on their mind). Also depends on the society/country. We mostly look through the eyes of our own society of the western world. Look at people in Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe for example and you will find totally different mindsets/maturity in people in earlier life stages.

That's really all what I can add to that.

Serious's photo
Sat 02/22/20 04:34 PM

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

Friedrich Nietzsche

" God is dead!" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsc
he is dead!" - GOD

The full quote is "God is dead and we have killed Him". A reference to logic and the Enlightenment.

I know, but doesn't really change the sense of my take on the quote though (not mine originally anyways). Doesn't matter why he said it, it's the declaration of his statement.

Serious's photo
Fri 02/21/20 10:15 PM
Nowadays you might as well ask "Alexa" or "Siri" depending on your operating system.
No, just be yourself talk about hobbies , what interests you/ her, work, school, future plans etc...

Serious's photo
Fri 02/21/20 10:01 PM
Edited by Serious on Fri 02/21/20 10:03 PM

I know it's particles that seem to influence each others movement even over vast distances on the quantum level but I was looking for more. I know it confused Einstein and he said it was "spooky", so I guess there is little chance I am going to wrap my head around it. Just asking.

That sounds like the butterfly effect?? Is that similar, or the same?

Similar but different.
Butterfly effect like already explained here is a series of chain reactions from the smallest change that can affect larger actions/reactions (like domino or snowball effect). The theory is even if you go back in time to have a do-over and even trying to do and act the same way it would change things up to the point where history would turn out differently then before (there are movies out there about this). Because the slightest change even a second apart from the other timeline before would change things. Example traffic: You leave your house a second earlier and avoid a traffic accident or causes someone else to have one down the line that didn't before even if you never cross path directly..

Serious's photo
Fri 02/21/20 09:22 PM
Edited by Serious on Fri 02/21/20 09:23 PM
There is Love at first sight, but you have to define Love the right way, not how it is commonly used (at least in some languages/societies) and you have to have discernment, then there definitely is - now you then just have to find out if it's mutual, that is the biggest part of it.

Serious's photo
Fri 02/21/20 09:16 PM
There was a time where I only had one night stand, but I was single and there was no need for another one. But I decided that two night stands would be nicer and would make it more complete and there was place for it, mainly because just one night stand made the room feel out of sync...

Yes I know this joke has been beaten to death in here, just wanted to make sure it's really dead dead!tongue2

Serious's photo
Fri 02/21/20 08:59 PM

On what?

whether it's a good relationship or not tongue2

Is it good to have a good relationship?

Only when it's good, if it's bad then it's not good...

Serious's photo
Fri 02/21/20 08:51 PM

Roadkill pizza is cooked on and scraped off hot Texas roads . LOL
Yeah, I do like burned offerings :laughing:
But I think we are hijacking this threadoops laugh

Well in these parts of the woods we scrape the poor ol depressed (lol) animal off the road throw it in a pot of boiling water and call it " suicide stew" named because you have to have a cast iron stomach to eat it and for the animal that had a death wish. Lol jk

Cool, "suicide stew" and "roadkill pizza", I am sensing a cookbook coming out soon, got these to start with, maybe along with "humble MagPIE" and some cold served "revenge dishes" bigsmile

Serious's photo
Fri 02/21/20 08:41 PM

She makes sure your beer glass never goes empty during the game.:tongue: laugh laugh laugh

BOO!

Wow you picked up that same conversation after 11 years!!!shocked

Serious's photo
Fri 02/21/20 08:14 PM

If love is a crime, would you go to jail for love

A crime? Pat Benatar taught us that "Love is a Battlefield" (1983)

Well Tina said: "What's love got to do with it, ...what's love but a second hand emotion...!" (1984)

Was that an answer to this? spock :wink:

Serious's photo
Fri 02/21/20 07:51 PM

After 3 - 4 interactions I decide it is:
A) a scammer
B) too far away
C) not my cuppa tea
D) just be friends, or forget
E) torment the scammer

Just about it
I really like E) LOLbigsmile

How long it takes online before I meet them:

Most stay in the computer forever.
Others about 3.5 minutes (plus travel time) :smile: - You just can't really get to know anybody unless they sit/stand right in front of you. Most of the time this online stuff doesn't work for me. I meet most people while traveling through the world.

Serious's photo
Fri 02/21/20 07:42 PM

The winning numbers to the lotto

Wow I think we had the same idea here... you have been here much longer, so I presume nobody ever did since then, so I might just not waste my time then I guess...sad2 :smile:

Serious's photo
Fri 02/21/20 07:38 PM
Checking back once in a while to see if someone posted the next winning Lottery numbers ...whoa

Serious's photo
Fri 02/21/20 07:27 PM
Edited by Serious on Fri 02/21/20 07:28 PM

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

Friedrich Nietzsche

" God is dead!" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead!" - GOD

Serious's photo
Fri 02/21/20 06:47 PM
Made in Germany
Known for precision work:wink:

Serious's photo
Thu 02/20/20 11:56 PM
Roadkill pizza is cooked on and scraped off hot Texas roads . LOL
Yeah, I do like burned offerings :laughing:
But I think we are hijacking this threadoops laugh

Serious's photo
Thu 02/20/20 11:13 PM

Compatible signs

Like this

Serious's photo
Thu 02/20/20 10:04 PM

I walked by a computer and got sucked into it.... been trying to get out ever since...

It can be though especially when you get stuck between a hard drive and a ROM Memory chipspock