Community > Posts By > LarchTree

LarchTree's photo
Thu 09/24/20 03:11 PM
Edited by LarchTree on Thu 09/24/20 03:14 PM
Probably good to avoid envy like the plague. Condescending behavior is often a sign of envy. If a man is disrespectful, it may be because they are worried they are not good enough for you. But they stick around because I like you. If you notice you get “reverse feedback“ in terms of appreciation, that’s probably it. It’s not just between men and women, I see it all the time.

LarchTree's photo
Thu 09/24/20 02:58 PM
Wouldn’t it be simpler just to treat people the way they want to be treated?

LarchTree's photo
Mon 09/21/20 06:19 AM
Equinox!!!

LarchTree's photo
Fri 09/18/20 09:25 AM
Edited by LarchTree on Fri 09/18/20 09:30 AM
It was more that I didn’t write very well than I didn’t read the thread. I meant TO ME it lookslike there is life brewing in Venus, based on the astronomic photographs of the clouds.

All cells on earth have potassium in the cytoplasmic fluid. Fish have sodium – potassium pumps in their cell membranes to exchange potassium for sodium and keep the balance and the salt out of the cell. Potassium brines occur in hydrothermal veins, not in the sea. Therefore, this may have been where life started.

Any geothermal water springs through carbonate rocks would have carbonate as a buffer to maintain a neutral pH from sulfuric acid seeping in from the atmosphere. Just like oxygen, which is a corrosive gas that primitive anaerobic lifeforms cannot survive in, sulfuric acid provides a proton gradient as a source of chemical energy for metabolic processes. Also, there is a cold layer at roughly negative 100°C at 75 miles above ground surface. That means there are are more hospitable temperatures in between.

It is fascinating to me in any case. I expect the world is too distracted from other hot topics to pay too much attention to the discovery as they would otherwise. But it’s not going away. I’ve heard scientist said it could be life or it could be a spectroscope instrument error. Perhaps it could be extracellular metabolic processes. But the scientists know more than me in that department, so I will take their word that it is probably life.

LarchTree's photo
Fri 09/18/20 07:12 AM
The swirling clouds of Venus just “look“ like they are teaming with life.

Just like how polished stone slabs with hydrothermal cracks just look like they bear ancient wisdom and hold compelling memories they wish they could express.

LarchTree's photo
Tue 09/15/20 10:57 AM
Yeah!!

LarchTree's photo
Mon 09/14/20 06:35 AM

Just take a look at all the nature that surround us and the stars in the sky above our head. the earth rotates around the sun and it takes 365 days to go all around the sun.
people are born and die on this earth and the earth goes on rotating around the sun.

Yes. God made the forest which is for worship. But then man goes and cuts it down to build their own cathedral which they think is better.

LarchTree's photo
Mon 09/14/20 05:19 AM
Death is as dark as it instinctively looks. Definitely avoid.

LarchTree's photo
Mon 09/14/20 05:17 AM
All possess a fragment of heaven. Jesus communicated a larger, shared fragment of heaven; heaven can not be without that piece, but it is not the only piece.

LarchTree's photo
Mon 09/14/20 05:11 AM
There will be heaven after death. Heaven is in existence right now. We will not be able to experience heaven after death, but we can experience it right now, and heaven is eternal.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 09/13/20 10:29 AM
Redemption from relational sin makes a lot more sense. I know it was standard worship at the time to atone for sin by making a sacrifice as a symbol to express seriousness and affirm repentance for deviation from Gods will. The manifestation of the Lord voluntarily paying for our sin, since we can not really make things right on our own by making a sacrifice, is intuitive redemption.

Thanks smile2 whoa waving

LarchTree's photo
Sun 09/13/20 08:33 AM
Raccoons scream when they are fighting over territory.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 09/13/20 07:50 AM

There is always 'something' to do.. if not I think of some kind of project.

And the time I have found to get 'bored' is late at night.. but it isn't really a time to do something creative..

I deliberately set aside 20 minutes a day to be bored. There is so scarce little of it in today’s culture.

I know the Violet, blue, and green spectra in most electronic light disrupt the melatonin cycle. Boredom instead of tiredness might be a sign of that worse problem. There is a simple solution, though. Just use red-filter glass. Or one of the stronger of these types of glasses:

https://truedark.com/product/twilights-fitovers/

LarchTree's photo
Sat 09/12/20 06:16 PM
My question is how did Jesus redeem is by dying on the cross?

Is it so His dead body can empathize with how we feel? I am confused.

The resurection I understand. To me it is intuitive. We visualize positive abstractions of the way God’s world works, in our fallen condition. The life we lived in our window of action, and our pattern of self aware consciousness, are abstractions of an eternal filing cabinet.

LarchTree's photo
Sat 09/12/20 05:49 PM
Edited by LarchTree on Sat 09/12/20 05:53 PM
Lord knows what is good and what is bad.

All I know is that believing in God is like standing on a train at 77 miles per hour and being opposed to God is like getting run over.

LarchTree's photo
Sat 09/12/20 01:52 PM
There is a caffeine bearing plant native to the maritime forests where I live called Yaupon Holly. A similar variety of holly tree grows in South America called Yerba Maté. It tastes like fresh green cut grass.

However nowadays I do not drink caffeine because of anxiety. The psychiatrist told me I had to either give up caffeine or exercise, and exercise is life, so I gave up coffee. Instead, I drink a magnesium drink called “Natural Calm“ which is basically 25% of the daily intake for Magnesium and consists of pure magnesium citrate diluted with water. I am having some right now.

LarchTree's photo
Thu 09/10/20 04:57 PM
The essence of the article is weight gain can be lean weight, and in the case of the article, muscle.

LarchTree's photo
Thu 09/10/20 04:25 PM
I came across an interesting article

https://nocamels.com/2015/01/smoking-weight-gain-muscle/

Meditation for strong nerves, workout For strong muscle. Being generally healthy to grow back strong.

LarchTree's photo
Mon 09/07/20 03:55 PM
All the time.

Have you ever forgotten your age?

LarchTree's photo
Mon 09/07/20 11:05 AM
think