Mon 02/11/08 10:32 PM
I'm confused who's tim curry?

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:31 PM

I'M A LOOKING AND I'M A LIKING

ooh me likey as well flowerforyou

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:30 PM

SORRY BABE.......I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THAT GOOD......noway WOW .....WOULD YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME IN THAT OTHER THREAD OR IN HERE

lol how about the im service they have?

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:29 PM

I guess we have to learn Germanlaugh laugh

ah non ma petite c'est francois!

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:28 PM

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:wink:

hiya sexy, hello? is it me you're looking for?

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:27 PM
lol great, sorry, but whats a binder? oh wait I get it to cover yourself lmao, don't cover it silly, I Was thinking like bin like trash bin? then adding der at the end I Was like huh?

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:25 PM

FIND ME.....?

moi? oui monsier

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:24 PM
lmao so he was the french frog who was the clitoris licker? thats great sort of like the toad trained in the art of cunnilingus and when it doesn't work she takes it back and puts the frog between her legs and says see? he won't do it and the store keeper says I'll only show you one more time...

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:23 PM
a what? was it that bad? sorry.

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:15 PM

This advert appeared on a Pet Shop window

Clitoris - licking frog available - apply within.
This girl goes into the shop and says to the guy
’I’m interested in the clitoris - licking frog can you tell me anything ?
The man replies ’
Bonjour madam’ ferme la porte.'

bigsmile glasses

que? ferme la porte means?

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:14 PM

drinker yawn<WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO

beware I'm a professional...ish. lol *stands up and slides shirt of and throws it aside, slides across his front straddling his hips and moving her hips in a circular motion then bringing her chest upward* lol :wink:

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:13 PM

This I horrible and I can't believe 'm going to admit to this here.

When I was a freashmen in highschool the was this girl I wanted to get with so bad...Really had it bad for he. However she would give me the time of day because I was a fat kit with a zit issue.

well years go by, got out of high school, joined the Marine Corps, Lost all my weight, got out of the marines and went to work servicing private contracts.

I went home for a couple of days when I was 23 and run in to her at a local bar in town.We talked and she went home with me. Cool.

As the night went on I started think about how she treated me when I was a fat kid but now that I have money, better shape and no zit issue shes all nice and wanting to get with me. So I did. All night.

When we were done she rolled over and was trying to get to sleep. I asked her what she was doing and she said "Going to sleep" I said "Don't you have a bed of your own?"

she started to get up and get dressed and as she was leaving she asked me if I wanted to go out the next night. I told her no. she asked why not.

I said "you wern't really all that great. I can't believe I waited 8 years for that. Get out of my house"

I think that was a little mean but I couldn't help it after the way she had treated me.

*gasp* she may have deserved it but DAYUM! lmao

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:11 PM
*cracks up and gyrates to music* my turn! *Shoves him in seat she just vacated*

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:10 PM

I was staying over a friend of mines house who had the tiniest little kitten she just brought home the week earlier and I left a huge present in the litter box.

Its been 12 years and the cats still alive and she still brings up how it was most amazing thing she has ever seen.

The cat and I just look at each other and smile as we will go to the grave with this secret.

that is hilarious.

sort of reminds me of Scary movie, when she says "I'm sorry I took a **** in your litter box"

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:08 PM
lol well you made it seem like we were horrible people for finding it funny, I'm half mexican have british so I am not entirely white lol and I still found it funny

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:07 PM

oh good, humor is good, I would love for the guy who can strip and make me laugh at the same time, two for the money! *turns on music and pulls out money* ok let's see it.

drinker drinker drinker ..........STEP TO THE LEFT drinker drinker drinker ..........SHAKE THE BOOTY ON THE LAP drinker drinker drinker

laugh laugh laugh *Spanks ass* come on! yeah! Shake it baby Shake it!

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:06 PM
hey, see? at least you thought it was funny not a crime against your heritage like some people here! drinker

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:05 PM
what else are they good for cept to give us a few laughs? laugh

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:04 PM
oh good, humor is good, I would love for the guy who can strip and make me laugh at the same time, two for the money! *turns on music and pulls out money* ok let's see it.

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:03 PM
*gives high five* see we can take a racist comment and find it hilarious, but we aren't racist, we just find it funny. See here's another one

Did you hear how the polish hockey team drowned?
spring training.

see? they're just harmless jokes.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25