Community > Posts By > sexykarebear

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 12/30/09 07:57 PM
Haha no one has rubbed my belly and said congratulations to me! but my husbands uncle has swatted him in the nuts and told him thats how babies are made! lmao i guess that is uncle davids form of well done!

sexykarebear's photo
Sat 12/26/09 09:07 PM
lmao now I want one for my cats!

sexykarebear's photo
Sun 08/02/09 01:27 PM
I was wondering how.
I feel like my current bf is losing interest, because of it. He says I never get mad.

sexykarebear's photo
Sun 08/02/09 01:24 PM
Is it at all possible to be too sweet to a guy?

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:01 PM

Absolutely & beyond a shadow of a doubt it is beneficial both mentally & physically.My driving force is undoubtedly in-line hockey & the stark truth of the matter is that I certainly would not be able to do so anymore at my current age if I were not fit.Godspeed!Cy:smile: flowerforyou
i'll try it out then

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 06/15/09 12:01 PM
Is fit for life a good diet to follow? Have you lost any weight on it?

sexykarebear's photo
Sat 02/07/09 03:41 PM

Dairy is very fattening. I cut it out once before and dropped some weight.
Even the low-fat versions?

sexykarebear's photo
Sat 02/07/09 03:33 PM
My friend has told me that cutting dairy out of my life will promote weight loss. Is this true?

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 10/24/08 09:34 PM
A friend of mine has asked me how much Tegan Quin and Sara Quin of Tegan adn Sara weigh. How much do you estimate or know?

sexykarebear's photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:47 AM
Edited by sexykarebear on Sat 10/04/08 09:50 AM
I was thinking about getting the surgery. Have any of you had it? If so, was there a lot of discomfort?

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 05/26/08 10:55 AM
ME! *raises hand*

sexykarebear's photo
Sat 04/26/08 11:45 AM

What in the world is in the guys' minds to be so distracted and block out certain words coming from a girls' lips? smokin

certain words?? you mean anything not pertaining to sports, sex, drinking, video games or any combination thereof tends to get blocked out
If you really want to confuse then, use some jargon from the above things they care about. They get really bug-eyedlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

What the hell is jargon??????

jargon is terminology

Terminology for what?

are you trying to be a PITA?

No I really don't know what it means and I'm that dumb, I almost asked what does PITA mean too then I remembered my friends dogs name was that.....laugh laugh laugh Really love that new pic there.....:wink: :wink: :heart: :heart: :heart:

lol thanks PITA means pain in the a ss lol ok terminology means words used.

sexykarebear's photo
Sat 04/26/08 11:21 AM

What in the world is in the guys' minds to be so distracted and block out certain words coming from a girls' lips? smokin

certain words?? you mean anything not pertaining to sports, sex, drinking, video games or any combination thereof tends to get blocked out
If you really want to confuse then, use some jargon from the above things they care about. They get really bug-eyedlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

What the hell is jargon??????

jargon is terminology

Terminology for what?

are you trying to be a PITA?

sexykarebear's photo
Sat 04/26/08 11:20 AM
I hate that! lol My friend does that I'll say something and he'll be quiet and then I will say BABE! and he'll go huh? it's like wtf?

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 04/25/08 10:08 PM
OMG I FACKING LOVED THAT MOVIE!!!!! I saw it today with some friends! I loved that ****! seriously, the bottom less party was hilarious! I kinda got grossed out when that guy stood up out of the jacuzzi *gag* anyway it was awesome. Poor Neil Patrick Harris!

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:04 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh nice very nicelaugh laugh laugh laugh sounds like me!!!!!laugh

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:11 PM
*flashes* amused yet? lol

sexykarebear's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:44 PM
lol yo dude what's up?laugh

sexykarebear's photo
Tue 04/15/08 10:41 PM
hahaha good comeback rabbi!drinker drinker

sexykarebear's photo
Sun 04/13/08 06:21 PM
noway noway noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh omg omg breathe breathe Karen breathe! laugh laugh laugh laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25