Community > Posts By > sexykarebear

sexykarebear's photo
Thu 02/21/08 08:53 PM
I would say, ****, I'm feeling great officer! Now could you nicely put that gun away?

sexykarebear's photo
Thu 02/21/08 08:50 PM
well that's horrible, but maybe they needed attention and since you weren't around they decided to find someone who was.

sexykarebear's photo
Thu 02/21/08 03:38 PM

A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, pal. You're obviously drunk."

Our wasted friend asked, "Officer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?"

"Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."

Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was crippled."

>.< oh dear! lol

sexykarebear's photo
Thu 02/21/08 02:07 PM
lol omg not an oldie because I have never heard it!

sexykarebear's photo
Thu 02/21/08 01:36 PM
laugh lmao nice, I liked that one! laugh laugh drinker

sexykarebear's photo
Thu 02/21/08 01:34 PM
definitly foul, the word is soo derogatory.

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:25 PM
well if I Was skinny I'd tell you as long as you don't suffocate me by accident (CSI:Las Vegas episode) I wouldn't care how big you were, and if you treated me with respect, and yada yada yada, but sadly I is not skinny :( I is kinda chunky kinda average.

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:23 PM
kiss bigsmile

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:01 PM

the sexy in her name is not outa place

*is in shock* wow, soooooooo hot! lol

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:54 PM

I always loved carebears.....Which 1 are you?flowerforyou

wish bear, so make a wish :tongue:

blushing HOT

definitly hot :tongue:

muaaah

lmao muaaah to you too, whatever that means...laugh

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:44 PM

blushing HOT

definitly hot :tongue:

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:36 PM

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:34 PM
well I couldn't tell you, because at this moment the pic above me is a cat...

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:24 PM

mischief, lol

I gotta say you look like Viggo Mortenson (sp?) and the guy above me is hmmm conceited...*Cringe* sorry
never heard of him....who is he?

you probably have but just don't remember, he's an actor, he played in Lord of the Rings, he played Aragorn, he was in A History of Violence, the main guy, um I can't remember any more.

Hidalgo

oh yeah the cowboy movie, damn he was hot in that one laugh

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:13 PM

mischief, lol

I gotta say you look like Viggo Mortenson (sp?) and the guy above me is hmmm conceited...*Cringe* sorry
never heard of him....who is he?

you probably have but just don't remember, he's an actor, he played in Lord of the Rings, he played Aragorn, he was in A History of Violence, the main guy, um I can't remember any more.

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:01 PM

mischief, lol

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:42 PM

and jeffrey, your profile made me laugh, and smile. I like how goofy it sounds, you sound like a great guy to hang out with.

Well thank you Little lady, Thats awfully sweet:)

Good Luck with Nervous guy, You shall do fine!

thanks

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:33 PM
and jeffrey, your profile made me laugh, and smile. I like how goofy it sounds, you sound like a great guy to hang out with.

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:30 PM

lol he acts like a child sometimes, but he is kinda mean someitmes, but he's really great guy I'm just very confused, you can't go from changing your mind about a relationship then asking over the internet if we can kiss.

It could Be That he is just really nervous and afraid of rejection, Just go on a date with him, and if it goes well kiss him.. problem solved.. People can say What they want, and call the dude a child, but I see adults my age acting the same way.. People are neurotic.. God Knows I am but If The dude IS mean, Then hes NOT a great guy.. and move on... But him being a little mean may be part of the appeal also.... Ladies dig that for some odd reason... I usually state I'm gonna kiss someone before I do, It always gets a Smile, and I never have had a refusal... But I make That work;), Its not for everybody.. and I rule at kissing.. Find a dude that feels right, don't torture yourself darlin;)

awww thanks babe, and yeah I think that might be part of it, but it was last semester that we were talking about going out and we both were sort of up to our eyeballs in classes and stressed so that might have been why, but I think I will tell him that. lol cuz I'd feel kinda slutty if I said yeah let's makeout but it's ok we aren't dating! laugh

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:21 PM

What's to be confused about... do you not know how to kiss?

I think it's great a guy would have that great of manners to take it slow and ask permission to move on... we should ALL aspire to be that way...

Ditto!!! That sound like he's a nice guy to me......flowerforyou

I think I'm just too confused how to act, because of what's happened last month and what's he has done in the past.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25