Community > Posts By > sexykarebear

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 09/15/14 05:29 PM
I have a four year old high functioning autistic boy who does not respond to discipline of any kind, exacts his revenge of even the word no on me. Aka punch, slap, scratch, kick, scream. I just don't understand. He doesn't do it anyone but me and his father.He is on medicine to control his behavior but its not working and he's now throwing shoes. Regional Center has not stepped in since we moved (they said 4-6 weeks for case transfer) we are running out of ideas and I'm 35 weeks pregnant with another boy. I'm not looking for any rude answers. If that's what you want to do please take a page from thumper and don't comment. I'm not trying to be mean, but that's all I usually get from people when it comes to my son.

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 12/24/10 12:13 PM
lol I don't think he's an honorary mention anymore, lol that may have won an award! laugh laugh

sexykarebear's photo
Sat 08/14/10 03:28 AM
My friend bought a shirt that says I support single moms and it was a pole dancer picture...

sexykarebear's photo
Sat 08/14/10 03:25 AM
I sense 25 to life....lol

sexykarebear's photo
Fri 06/25/10 04:40 PM
haha that's like my son, he loves boobs, sometimes the only way to calm him down is to show him a brand new pair lol

sexykarebear's photo
Sat 06/12/10 08:55 PM
payback is a b*tch huh?

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 06/09/10 03:10 AM

hahahahaha
And if you get an answer to #5,
please pass it along.
I just wash it and put it back on the bed :tongue:

thats what i do, how the hell do you fold them?!

actually it's quite easy, put the corners into each other then fold in half then half again. gotta be raised by an ocd brit I guess :P

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 05/31/10 09:34 PM
haha he looks like my son. I got a pic with this and a phrase "I said smile damn it"

sexykarebear's photo
Thu 03/25/10 12:04 AM
lmao I have a feeling that marriage is short lived...

sexykarebear's photo
Thu 02/11/10 05:52 PM

>>>>>'ve never felt a tingle when touching my tongue to a 9 volt. Is that bad?<<<<<<

Oh, you poor thing...your body's electrolytes are in obvious disarray. It just so happens that I have a few spare 9-volts, and (purely in the interest of human health, you understand), I will be happy to donate my time and energy (no pun intended), to putting you back on the path of personal enlightenment.

I would suggest a regimen of nightly visits (this program works best just prior to sleep), where I will slowly (slowly is better for this) introduce you to your electrolytic balance. A word of caution, however...I am not a licensed electrolytic technician, and have, on occasion, sent sparks that were totally unexpected. Curiously, none of my patients have complained about this, and a high ratio have asked for a repeat therapy the same evening.

Please let me know if I can give you a helping hand for your problem.

lol as much fun as that sounds to be shocked (no pun intended) my husband might be a little jealous lol. you are however more than welcome to try that little theory out on my bratty cats :)

sexykarebear's photo
Thu 02/11/10 01:42 AM

TASERED?...nah...however, there are many women, and some guys, who enjoy a mild electrical stimulus through "strategically placed" contacts (much like used for an EKG), powered by a small battery-pack (similar to the tingle you get when you touch your tongue to a 9-volt battery)

Of course, this is all hearsay, since I wouldn't know, personally...grin

I've never felt a tingle when touching my tongue to a 9 volt. Is that bad?

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 01/18/10 11:46 AM
lol woopsie! That's one where you want to just crawl in a hole and die! lol

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 01/04/10 07:20 PM

I thought rodeny Carrington sang dear Penis....*is confused*

Don't be. Rodney is the originator.

lol oh! gotcha thnx :)

sexykarebear's photo
Mon 01/04/10 07:04 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh that usually helps!!

sexykarebear's photo
Thu 12/31/09 11:14 PM
I thought rodeny Carrington sang dear Penis....*is confused*

sexykarebear's photo
Thu 12/31/09 11:10 PM
I don't even have to watch the video to give you a million thumbs up, that guy is effing hilarious! I want him on DVD, I've seen every single one of his shows :)

sexykarebear's photo
Thu 12/31/09 11:09 PM
My first thought was...my family is more important I don't give a dmn if that guy is poor or depressed. He;s coming at me and my family, hmmmm bang.

sexykarebear's photo
Thu 12/31/09 11:07 PM
lmao I am sure they are!

sexykarebear's photo
Thu 12/31/09 11:04 PM
haha that's me. I feel like sleeping now and it's only 11. hey it's midnight somewhere!

sexykarebear's photo
Wed 12/30/09 08:00 PM
haha isn't that the darn truth? lol I say that every day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25