Community > Posts By > Kravynn

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 03:48 PM
I always think its kind of a sweet turn on if things are going well and asks if he can kiss me. Only if you know things are going well. Dont want to put her on the spot.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 03:47 PM

Im waiting for someone to say "Independant, carefree, speaks her mind, thick thighs and long hair that changes colors from time to time."

Oh yea and doesnt mind posting a pic of herself chowing down...lol

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 03:44 PM
Im waiting for someone to say "Independant, carefree, speaks her mind, thick thighs and long hair that changes colors from time to time."

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:33 AM
I kind of have the same prob. Only I live in the biggest little city in the world. So wherever I go I run into someone I know. Except here. Its cool.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:30 AM
drinker flowerforyou

My offerings. Drinks and flowers. =)

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:29 AM
refreshing, for no reason really cause no on is in Jax

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:04 AM
Mine or yours?

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 11:00 AM
Im prime candidate for commitment. I dont have TIME to cheat, or even date. Work 50 hrs a week, raise 2 kids, skate 3-4 nights a week. Insanity my life is.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 10:37 AM
Men...are confused. You missed our "What kind of camera do you use" topic

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 10:36 AM
Sexuality...whats that? Someone remind me.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 10:30 AM
Totally with you Ella. Most of my friends are lesbians and are in very happy FAITHful relationships. And when men are faithful, at some point they want to bring another chick in anyway.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 10:20 AM

I just got out of a long term relationship. sad :cry: sad
- a one night stand laugh (jk - idea from a move I watched last night - Night at the Roxbury)

OMG that is funny. I made my son watch that the other day! Has to be one of the funniest movies....

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 08:21 AM
lol.

Ok people, what about lenses. Do you ever buy off brand lenses or accessories. Ive found some are great and others just suck.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 08:11 AM
Im petrified that Im going to find something esle I like better, right after I get this. I would love to go to a higher megapixel, but money sucks right now. And my canon was a 6mp, so I know its decent. But now you can get 10mp point and shoots for $200. I still have my 1st Olympus digital 2mp lol. Took great pics though.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 08:06 AM
Its protection mode. My last go round, just kind of hardened me. I would love to be in a happy relationship, but not at the cost of having to go through that AGAIN. So Im holding out till I feel really comfortable with someone.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 08:03 AM

I have several Nikon's D70, D100 and I just got my D300!(What a camera!)
For weddings the D70 worked better than the D100, It just seemed to flow better.
Good Luck!

The D300 was almost orgasmic. But out of my price range right now. Maybe next year. This time I wont sell all of my lenses. =(

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:50 AM
Yea prior to the little Canon point and shoot thinks its an SLR - which was a great camera, I had a manual Nikon. I survived without the live preview, but Im only 5'1" so I find myself holding the camera over my head quite a bit. I need to invest in a remote, is that an option for the D40? Ive seen it for D80.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:31 AM
I am a semi professional photographer. I had a full set of Nikon (non digital) gear and sold it a couple years ago to go digital. I ended up buing a Canon S3 IS to get me by till I upgraded. Ive been slacking... Someone broke into my car the other day and stole my backpack which had the camera in it. My dumb fault. Well now I have a wedding to shoot next Sat. I ordered a Nikon D40 and some lenses but now Im freaking out because the cam doesnt have live preview for your shots. I dont think many digial SLRs do. But Im beginning to panic.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:22 AM
It hurts, its a blow to the ego. You arent man enough to look at me and say " I want to be with someone else" but you are man enough to run around. Every man Ive ever been with has cheated on me. Trust is an issue for me, obviously.

And Im not bad in bed. Ive heard quite the opposite. I think most men just arent satisfied with one person.

Kravynn's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:02 AM
It took me years to get over my ex cheating on me. I told him it was like scratching your favorite CD. We were perfect, every aspect of our relationship was incredible. His dad died, he went home for the funeral, slept with an old friend and called me crying right afterward. It broke my heart and I havent dated since. We tried and I just cried every time I looked at him. Jan 5, 04 we finally called it quits. Weve talked about it, we both felt the same way (never been happier) but I cant get over it. Forgave, cant forget.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25