Community > Posts By > Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Fri 10/15/21 04:25 PM
Could be they do not like their teeth? I recently had a blind date and his teeth were not attractive. I could not imagine kissing him ever.

gf I got that!. or no teeth, no dentures in or the whorst A ((smoker)) it's like kissing a ashtray and they smell there breath is stinky, clothes house, Coldersky minus the halo,🤢🤮

Coldersky's photo
Fri 10/15/21 11:03 AM
Pride&Prejudiced

Coldersky's photo
Fri 10/15/21 07:49 AM
A big shout out to all healthcare staff, who kept their country going during this pandemic, saved lives but also witnessed death and grief.

Of course, other frontline staff shall not be forgotten either :wave:

Good MORNING Larsie I have great admiration for the medical docs, nurses, everyone in healthcare, our troops, in the USA, the trucking industry that delivers the food to grocery stores, Schools, fast restaurants, the soda pop industry, PepsiCo, Coke cola, a big thank you, from Coldersky minus the halo,:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::cheese::bread:🥐🥓🥩:poultry_leg::meat_on_bone::cheese::pizza::hotdog:🥪🥣:burrito:🥙:hamburger::fries:🥞:egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg::egg:🥫:bento::bento::bento::bento::bento::bento::bento::bento::bento::bento::bento::bento::bento:🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗:fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::ice_cream::ice_cream::ice_cream::ice_cream::ice_cream::ice_cream::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 10/15/21 07:29 AM
hi Blondey yes I do appreciate a man Shows his smile off closed mouth or a show of dimples its sexy eather way,Coldersky minus the halo, :nerd::man_with_turban:‍♂️

Coldersky's photo
Thu 10/14/21 06:17 PM
I smell drama on here no joke I'm not INTO games yes it's all sweet on here in the beginning, hugs and KISSES but let's be real it also has had the blame game fights peoples feeling GETTING hert this is so sad people, Coldersky minus the halo JMO,

Coldersky's photo
Thu 10/14/21 05:20 PM
No one. We need new Minglers :speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

GF :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE Coldersky minus the halo, :thinking:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 10/13/21 10:40 PM
HONEY welcome and just do your own thing coment it it moves you, or if the thread speaks to you, feel free to disagree I respect a person who's riding alone my horse no,name and I are always riders on the storm, Coldersky minus the halo,☮🛣:racehorse:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 10/13/21 10:26 PM
Thanks Apple I so happy your feeling better, I love the sunrises, & sunsets, I cherish every moment even the cloudy days, the thunderstorms, take gf,Coldersky minus the halo,:rose::yin_yang::rose:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 10/13/21 10:09 AM
My daughter fostered children who were neglected as babies by their parents. They were greatly affected by abandonment and all carried long lasting implications through to their adulthood. Nurture is so very important for young children and without it can leave them with psychological damage.

My daughter adopted one of these children when the child was 16 (after fostering her for many years). She’s now 24 and still has trust issues.

Thanks DI I myself spent yrs in an orphanage here in Saint Paul MINNESOTA Saint Paul home for children 1959, yes I have my LIONS share of issues but I gone to meny Doctors SENCE THEN but I want to tell you all this that orphanage was a great place to grow up the nuns to me Under there wing and I learned EARLY about other orphans from over seas we all became good friends there one nun I especially loved was a sister Evangeline she told me stories about how the orphan train had drop these kids off in the USA, DI I remember going back home to my family I felt out of place and I was I wanted to go back to sister Evangeline nothing was ever the same I'm not looking for attention just someone out here that UNDERSTANDS my story, Bev

Coldersky's photo
Tue 10/12/21 10:58 PM
There was a study done back in the sixties about HUMAN TOUCH I remember this some babies were held, touched everyday they were happy, the other babies were not touched those babies just withdraw no giggles or smiles it was sad, we all need to be reached out to or we just withdraw so what's on your minds, Coldersky minus the halo,:thinking:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 10/12/21 07:57 PM
I'm surviving out here alone that's enough for me, its 10/10/21 6:57am I'm watching the sun come up BEAUTIFUL I'm reflecting on my life still single NEVER married by choice it's not so much fun being alone my heart still holds out hope we'll met somewhere some how I'll be wearing my moccasins ☯:revolving_hearts::princess:Coldersky minus the halo,

Low::rose::yin_yang: Eating alone, Cudding alone, Sleeping alone, Cose your Eyes, Bathing alone, Coldersky minus the halo, :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 10/12/21 07:39 PM
Hey gf, the last time I got a Saint Bernard kiss was by a boy in school I DUNNO it was sloppy but it was ok no Complaints here WOW I enjoy sucking face, Coldersky minus the halo🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 10/12/21 10:33 AM
Frist and foremost I am a proud black woman no disrespect to anyone we had always had to struggle Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth, Black Mosses, some of you men a women don't KNOW nothing about the struggle when most people see me they see color let's be real I got that I don't need anyone right to passage most black forks did not get recognized in history you know what you can do with that history book get it out of my face don't anyone even go there because you never know who I truly am, Coldersky minus the halo,☮:cross::menorah::yin_yang::100:🦅

Coldersky's photo
Tue 10/12/21 01:52 AM
Blondey gf I appreciate your words of wisdom I'm being more mindful of the situations, I'm a water sign but I don't go with the flow unless MY soulmate:angel::baby_tone4: Is by my side, thanks gf Coldersky minus the halo,:revolving_hearts:

Coldersky's photo
Mon 10/11/21 10:07 PM
I love Ice trucker's I LOVE TRUCKERS, esp the over the roaders you guys know how to deliver the goods to the good ol USA, THANK GOD FOR YOU ALL,:statue_of_liberty::articulated_lorry:🛣COLDERSKY MINUS THE HALO,

Coldersky's photo
Mon 10/11/21 09:55 PM
He tought himself how to play the piano I didn't need to see them 88s because I was blind we can see more than you sighted people will ever see my man Ray Charles, Coldersky minus the halo:rose::musical_score::notes::notes::notes::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note:❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Coldersky's photo
Mon 10/11/21 09:13 PM
Ask your teacher all the questions that you can about that history book! that did not mention about one who looks like me Black is BEAUTIFUL!, my late great father, R,Q JONES,WW2 VETERAN,

Coldersky's photo
Mon 10/11/21 08:58 PM
Some people here had talked about there PARENTS, mikaxel180 let's go back,to your country was your mother head of the household no she wasn't dude here in America I've read about so meny women from all walks of life that came from salvery & suffrage and stood up for womens rights, all over this world & the USA where I'm from,
My mother was a RN,and a midwife she worked I myself have worked in nontraditional jobs held by men, I don't believe in walking behind no man I will walk & work with him JMO,COLDERSKY:rose: MINUS THE HALO

Coldersky's photo
Mon 10/11/21 07:52 PM
:musical_score::musical_note:M:notes:G:notes: IT IS WHAT IT IS, LOTS OF SCAMMERS OUT HERE IM NOT MARRIED IM ON THE INCREDIBLE JOURNEY, WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN MY SAGA,COLDERSKY MINUS THE HALO, ✡:menorah::cross:

Coldersky's photo
Mon 10/11/21 07:36 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25