Community > Posts By > Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Tue 09/21/21 08:21 AM
BEAUTIFUL TxsGal:rose::strawberry: I loved this it's your true colors,today, I needed a BLESSING and this was it doggone depression thanks Texgal, Bev aka,Coldersky minus the halo :rose::kissing_heart:

Coldersky's photo
Tue 09/21/21 08:12 AM
Great place to hang out with nice folks, I been on and off here since JSH, WOW,,,I m hoping to be a Success story,Coldersky minus the halo :hugging:❤❤:rose::nerd:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 09/15/21 03:49 PM
Bathe daily bubble bathes & Champagne & Strawberries :strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 09/15/21 03:38 PM
Zero & Hero

Opps yule & Log :innocent:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 09/15/21 03:35 PM
Zero & Hero

Coldersky's photo
Tue 09/14/21 08:03 PM
I hear you rudeman that florence nightingale was just that a nice person that was a good LISTENER, and you felt better I have been there done that but the woman you speak of has moved on, she atleast shared that with you now you can move forward good luck,

Coldersky's photo
Sun 09/12/21 01:39 PM
Sticks& Stones

Coldersky's photo
Sat 09/11/21 09:11 AM
Recently separated and have always been curious about what it would be like to be with a black man. Just out of curiosity to other women and hear their thoughts.

HEY everyone this woman said shes Curious she has herd the stories, I wonder what it would be like to be married to 🤴:princess: I'm curious as well, jmo Coldersky minus the halo

Coldersky's photo
Sat 09/11/21 08:55 AM
I see a BIRTHDAY Boy🥳🤴,:nerd::ok_hand:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 09/10/21 03:00 AM
A sweetheart man to cook supper with tonight, Coldersky minus the ha🍽🍽

Coldersky's photo
Thu 09/09/21 02:56 PM
Oh happy Birthday pump:rose:☮ have some big fun🥮:rose:🥂:gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift: my BLESSINGS from the one and only,Coldersky minus the halo☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

Coldersky's photo
Thu 09/09/21 02:45 PM
I think the whole point of the post and the replies were off ... by inches !!!

I don't kiss and tell it not whatcha have BABY it whatcha you do with whatcha got TRUST me,,, Coldersky minus the halo,:gift::nerd::grin:

Coldersky's photo
Thu 09/09/21 02:31 PM
:gift::gift::gift::gift::nerd::kiss::kiss::smiley:HAPPY BIRTHDAY Slim Pickins your SUCH a tricky man 39yrs huh,🥮🥂:beers:

Coldersky's photo
Thu 09/09/21 09:08 AM
Nurse&Patients :cupid:

Coldersky's photo
Thu 09/09/21 09:00 AM
I would kiss all of the men on the forums on the forehead you guys rock,Coldersky minus the halo, :kiss::nerd::rose::gift_heart:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 09/08/21 06:14 PM
karma just made a full circle and bit me in the azz... dang !!!!

OMGOSH THIS IS FUNNY THAT LITTLE BUTT MUST BE SORE AWE LOL:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:🌬 she'll cool that butt off LOL,COLDERSKY MINUS THE HALO :volcano:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 09/08/21 03:40 PM
I never left the United states, I'm hoping my husband to be will take me traveling, but if he doesn't I shall go by myself soon,

Coldersky's photo
Wed 09/08/21 03:35 PM
LUCIFUR & BEELZEBU,:japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

Coldersky's photo
Wed 09/08/21 03:33 PM
KINGS &QUEENS

Coldersky's photo
Wed 09/08/21 03:27 PM
Hiya GF, Crystal because of negligence of some hospitals, 3x I was dead yes there is that bright light and the frist time I was AFFAIRD I was a child, until I saw my relatives aunts, uncles, which I beloved so much, it wasn't my time to go,my heart STOPPED, I woke up with my chest burned paddle Mark's, the second CHANCE it was horrible my parents were arguing mom through a knife at my dad and I step in the way to save my dad clinically I lost so much blood I past out my family tryed to keep me alive but I keep fall in and out of consciousness MY father said he DINT know if I was alive or dead a Doctor came to the house and said by all means of medical THIS child is dead I was taken to the hospital and put on life support and I was comatose for a 6, months, there's more by all means I feel I cheated life the last times I was in a alltred states it was medical malpractice there MISTAKES that kill people EVERYDAY I'm A RH negative blood type with the hospital gave me the wrong blood I bleed out once again I saw the bright light this time I saw my father he was building stairs,
I was almost to him and he said just as clearly you have the kids it's not your time BEV I fell through the stairs and was in altered states but I realy wanted to go home I was tired of living with so meny ORTHOPEDIC surgerys from childhood, teenager, now adulthood I never gave up on life all of those times I was in a dark place pls UNDERSTAND me yes my father used say it's easy giving up but it harder to keep living, so here I am alive and well this is my story, Coldersky minus the halo, LOL,

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25