Community > Posts By > sabxisrad

sabxisrad's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:46 PM
it really depends on your finances.. if you can afford 2 cats and 3 dogs.. that's great.

but people who have over 10 pets should just stop.. unless it's fish bc they're not that hard to take care of..

sabxisrad's photo
Tue 12/11/07 05:26 PM
i hear ya... i loooove it when guys expect us to be 100 lbs and a size 0. yet they are twice that.. what the hell? seriously some guys are just pricks.

sabxisrad's photo
Tue 12/11/07 05:22 PM

Who won the Polish Beauty Contest...?

No One.

ouch. that one's not funny either.. actually that's just really mean.

sabxisrad's photo
Tue 12/11/07 05:22 PM

Why was the Polock arrested for indecent exposure?

Someone asked him to count to eleven.

that was not funny

sabxisrad's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:56 AM
hahaha
I'm Jersey born & raised and our unofficial official motto is this: Where the weak are killed and only the strong survive.

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:26 PM
I'm a lot stronger then I look.. I bowled 4 yrs varsity back in HS and lift weights and also know a lot of karate.. so yea. Any guy that would dare try to hurt me or one of my friends better pray he can get away fast enough because I do not like abuse- phsycial, mental, etc. And while I know and believe that violence does not solve anything I will beat the **** out of any guy that hurts anyone I know.
Guys who think that us women are the weaker sex have another thing coming. LOL.

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:20 PM
uhm no, sorry I don't date musicians.. but I wouldn't mind setting you up with one of my friends lol.

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 12/07/07 05:38 PM
well hun you gotta do what's best for your son.. even though his dad can't be there in person at least he's tryin to stay in contact... it could always be worse.
best of luck to you. :smile:

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:35 PM

I'm probably going to get hate mail for this but......

She's three feet tall,
has a round hole for a mouth,
and her head is flat so you can put a can on it.
The sports model has pull back ears
and her teeth fold in.
The economy model f*cks all night
and at midnight turns into a roast beef sandwich and a six pack.

bigsmile glasses

hmm and you wonder why you're single.

the perfect male does not post sexist jokes like the said one above.

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:32 PM

lame

while thats a beautiful photo in your avatar, I cannot say the same about the way you express yourself. You should at least have given a reason for your criticism.

There is a certain contradiction in all this. It advises us to be ourselves while telling as not to be ourselves. Or rather, change ourselves....

anyway many people will feel better by reading something like this. It helps give you "hope" that you can succeed in the flirting game, where you couldnt before. And if it gives you hop its good!

I dont exactly disagree with the content of the post itself. But it doesnt feel too right when you try to "loggicalise" and turn into rules and facts and math something as abstract and feeling related as attraction.

Still interesting advice though.

my reason for calling the post "lame" is because people just be themselves- which is basically what the post says, except it gives all these rules and codes and blah blah blah.
it seems like the post is making askin someone out so complex and a big ordeal... how hard is it to just walk up to someone you find attractive and ask if they would like to grab coffee or dinner? if it's meant to be then you really don't need a one liner or all those stupid rules and crap.

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 12/06/07 11:39 PM
lame

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 12/06/07 09:18 PM
ahahaha nice one!!laugh

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:34 AM
Celine Dion
haha

sabxisrad's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:54 PM
I have both a PC and a laptop.. they're both Dells. I like them both and recommend you read up on consumer's report before buying one.. I have a Dell Inspiron e1405.. MACs just aren't my thing.. haha. but either way deff check with someone at the store who knows about the comps before buying one.

sabxisrad's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:52 PM
Will Ferrell

sabxisrad's photo
Wed 12/05/07 03:13 PM
oo ok thanks.

yea it's so stupid how they basically let any idiot with money run for office.

sabxisrad's photo
Wed 12/05/07 12:28 PM
pat benatar

sabxisrad's photo
Wed 12/05/07 12:18 PM

kucinich bankrupted cleveland i do not know

how he got to congress

another case of uninformed voters

hmm.. where did you hear this? I'm interested in knowing.
This is why I haven't declared a party... I like to know what each candidate has done, plans to do and their personal views before chosing who I'm voting for.

hear it i lived it

i am within 50 miles of cleveland

Ohh see I'm in NJ.. so I've had to deal with a gay governor and blah blah blah and I don't get to hear much about other states when our newspapers focus on stuff too locally.

Well I am off to research this more..

sabxisrad's photo
Wed 12/05/07 12:16 PM

kucinich bankrupted cleveland i do not know

how he got to congress

another case of uninformed voters

hmm.. where did you hear this? I'm interested in knowing.
This is why I haven't declared a party... I like to know what each candidate has done, plans to do and their personal views before chosing who I'm voting for.

Make sure you read up thoroughly on the candidate, there is alot of propaganda that is false being passed as truth. Research for yourself, trust noone!!!!!!!!!! And go to both kinds of sites the hater sites and the lover sites to get all sides of the information because they are all biased at one point or the other.

This is very true. I try to resort to all different newspapers and such but alas they are always biased- like NJ is a democratic state.. the articles in our newspapers on events such as the pro life march every year is reported as "hundreds or thousands of people attended." yet when I went for myself I saw that there was maybe a million people marching and protesting against abortion. But our newspapers have a bias to them because of the state majority. It happens everywhere so whenever I'm told something I didn't know I really am curious to know where it's coming from and what that perspective is..

sabxisrad's photo
Wed 12/05/07 12:13 PM

hmmm.. interesting. This means, sadly, I am way above my state's average IQ.. but in 2004 I turned 17 on election day and was screwed out of voting but I did register. lol. 2008 I'm debating on voting for Kucinich. He seems like he'd be a great president.

================================================================

Sabxisradflowerforyou ,

I'm sure you possess an IQ "way above my state's average".

But voting for Dennis Kucinich is a very funny way of showing it.

Knox ... man, that was harsh.

Maybe it's because I'm blonde, or maybe because I'm a female. Whatever. However, my IQ is honestly a lot higher then my state's so called "average."