Community > Posts By > sabxisrad

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:12 PM
Edited by sabxisrad on Thu 01/10/08 11:13 PM

wow so there's like 2 people on here who support Hillary and like 5 who don't.
i think this is where we all agree Hillary will screw over our nation and if you can't back up your fondness for her just quit.

I have to tell you, there are others on here but I believe they have to work tomorrow so they are not on here now. Actually most of them work alot and are not on here a whole lot. Highly intelligent people too. I have ran into them on the other threads of politics. But that is either here nor there.

Hillary is still the best we have been offered on the ticket for 2008.

I have work in the morning as well. and I don't want to hear what they have to say seeing as you're the one on here right now.. But you don't prove to be one of these "highly intelligent" people seeing as you STILL can't back Hillary up.

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:09 PM
there's nothing wrong with liking a certain candidate

just understand that right now the majority of those posting on this topic don't like her.. maybe you can give some insight as to why you like her.. but i'm not going to read some website, cos i dont trust them

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:06 PM
wow so there's like 2 people on here who support Hillary and like 5 who don't.
i think this is where we all agree Hillary will screw over our nation and if you can't back up your fondness for her just quit.

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:51 PM

glad to hear you're willing to look at other opinions...i believe you are the first democrat willing to without putting their fists up..

I don't categorize my political beliefs, I just read about the candidates and root for whom I believe to be the best person for the job. I was originally for Huckabee until I read his personal site. There was alot he did that was good, and I think he should still continue in politics, I just dont' think he should be president.

Agreed. there's some candidates that seem good until you dig deeper.. I originally was for Kuchinich. But after finding out what he did when he was governor or whatever.. forget that. he screwed up big time in the past but then again why should the past effect the present (oh right- because history repeats itself and people have a pattern of repeating past mistakes)..

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:31 PM

and huckabee is definitly in the running still. he's a stong candidate who knows where he's coming from and what he wants to do and can clearly express what needs to be done and HOW...watch more news

I don't watch the news.. I dont' watch TV, period. I read online...

just stop here then. thanks for riding the political debate turbulator. however due to the fact that the internet is the most UNreliable source of information you are being kicked out.
watch the news, read the newspaper, for the love of God stay off internet sources. it's like siting wikipedia on a college thesis paper- you fail. laugh

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:16 PM

I watched that footage several times to see if there was a hint of acting, and I didn't pick up on it. I really do feel that she's passionate about doing something good for our country. I didn't realize that Huckabee was a minister before he was a politician, and I really do not want a hardcore bible beater like that in the white house. No offense to anyone who is hugely religious, but I do not want this country ran by the bible. It is a democracy and should stay that way.

our country was founded on religion and freedom of it, yes. but what does it say on every singly currency we make? what about the pledge? "under god" ring a bell. he wouldnt shove the bible down any throats, just make decicions with morals and ethics, which is what religion holds and tries to uplift. its sad to see people complain about god, ill pray for you.

*applaus*

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:13 PM

Hillary is really the best being offered to us at this time. I know there are those who are in denial but it is the truth....lol

ugh i think i just threw up in my mouth.
she's a female john kerry. she needs to pick one hair style, stick with one side of issues and stop crying.

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:09 PM

agree again sabixsrad!

thank you thank you :smile:

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:08 PM

Well then you can just hate her for the next 4-8 years that she spends in the White House:smile:

or she can just lose the primaries and not even have a chance to be on the presidential ballot.

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:04 PM
Edited by sabxisrad on Thu 01/10/08 10:07 PM
oh please.. just because she cried does not mean anything except she's not (wo)man enough to be president. she flip flops on important issues- like immigration. i HATE hillary more then life itself.

edit: bill was a crappy president. he made many stupid mistakes.. HELLO he was impeached! and his personal life issues have nothing to do with me not liking him- it's that he just wasted everyones time.

Reagan was an amazing president- we need someone like him in office asap.

sabxisrad's photo
Wed 01/09/08 10:33 PM
LMFAO

if only chuck norris did run for president

damnit he needs to cry so we can cure cancer..

sabxisrad's photo
Wed 01/09/08 10:31 PM

Didn't Huckabee propose a national smoking ban? That is a slippery slope. Where do the taking of civil liberties end?

Its in public places only. I live in Louisiana and we had a state wide smoking ban in public places since last year and its actually really great.

Thanks for the info. Here is some more...
http://news.aol.com/elections-blog/2007/08/30/huckabee-commits-to-nationwide-smoking-ban/

Main point is it is the states right to do this not the federal gov. The federal government does not have the freedom to pass any law that is in the public good without violating the tenth amendment.

truth. the smoking ban wouldn't bother me- hell I'm from New Jersey aka "the Trial and Error" state haha.. we have a smoking ban- no smoking inside public places and 10 ft from entrances... no big deal.
But then again one of our governors is gay so nothing shocks me =]

sabxisrad's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:12 PM
Edited by sabxisrad on Wed 01/09/08 09:13 PM
I'm seriously considering writting a random name in. I don't like Giuliani... I hate Hillary more then life itself.. Kucinich I debated voting for but at the caucuses recap they didn't say one thing about him (which was stupid).. Obama i dunno much about.. Colbert I don't know much about either and Huckabee I never even heard about until last week. So yea. It seems like not much is said about many of the people running for office- all I hear about is Hillary Hillary Hillary & it makes me sick.

sabxisrad's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:38 PM
Edited by sabxisrad on Mon 01/07/08 09:39 PM
what we really need is better education on stds and safe sex programs put into schools. maybe then there'd be less teen pregnancy and less std cases.

my honest opinion: again if you're going to JUDGE someone & tell them to basically eff off just because they have an std- then that's IGNORANT. everyone makes mistakes. and at least give them a shot- if they're honest to tell you up front about the std then give them one chance. dismiss them for oher things- not just cos they have an std.

sabxisrad's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:27 PM
it really depends. you can't just say "no" because you may miss out on dating a really great person. also, they may have gotten the std from an ex who never told them about it. if they're up front and honest about it i don't think it should be a problem.

sabxisrad's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:56 PM
hahaha saggy boobs!!

sabxisrad's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:01 PM
pens are pointless!

due to carbon dating anything in pencil can be found millions of years later

woo i am an art major who will be living in a box haha but at least i know more then Nasa

sabxisrad's photo
Sun 01/06/08 01:37 PM
lmfao so true
except one of my brother's friends offers to change my oil for me. all i do is go to pep boys and pick up oil. lol.
better then spending $25 at the local shop.

sabxisrad's photo
Sun 01/06/08 01:29 PM
Edited by sabxisrad on Sun 01/06/08 01:31 PM
Jude- she's a bearded dragon. Chose the name after Lennon's "Hey Jude." I have photos of her on my account.
And my cat's names are Skittles (he's a grey tabby with spots all over his belly the size of skittles) and my other cat is named Taffy because she's got this crazy orange fur that a friend pointed out looks like the piece of taffy she had just eaten LOL.

sabxisrad's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:23 PM
Edited by sabxisrad on Sat 01/05/08 04:23 PM
My last ex and I broke up before he left for boot camp. He's a Marine. but we knew each other before he joined.. and when he graduates basic we'll see where things go..