Community > Posts By > sabxisrad

sabxisrad's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:02 PM
Edited by sabxisrad on Tue 01/22/08 10:03 PM
idk.. my friend is the army and she's an e4, her husband is an e5 almost e6.
i dont see what the issue is.. love is love man.
i mean when it comes to following commands i guess i can see it being an issue or people thinking the spouse will get certain priviledges but if they're mature enough to not let the relationship interfer with work then i dont see an issue.

sabxisrad's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:23 PM
My GIANTS are AMAZING =]
I <3 the Giants.

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:51 PM
Ignorance does not get anyone anywhere. It's stupid to remain ignorant. And never cite anything from wikepedia- that's one of the most unreliable sources ever.

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:24 AM
f'uck Hillary Clinton. I'm sorry- I just hate her to no end, for very vaild and good reasons. She needs to stop crying, pick a stance on illegal immigration, health care and all that and realize that she would not make a half decent president.
Obama is a very influental person.. idk who I'll vote for just yet but there are many other good candidates out there.

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/17/08 12:29 PM

zero.

no one likes me. oh well.

awwwwwwww u got the pout face going and all........I like you!

aw haha thanks :wink:

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/17/08 12:13 PM
zero.

no one likes me. oh well.

sabxisrad's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:48 PM
New York drivers can NOT drive. ok well they drive way too slow.. if I had a nickel for every slow driver with NY plates I've been stuck behind, cut off and/or flipped off I'd be a millionaire. rt 80s speed limit is 65- in the slow lane, not the fast lane. geez. lol.

sabxisrad's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:08 PM
i'm from NJ & i've never been pulled over- cos i know how to drive- UNlike people from new york who on rt 80 where the speed limit is 65 they do 70- in the fast lane.. and then when i cut them off & flip them off they get over to the middle lane like wtf.. people with new york plates need to get the hell out of NJ cos we all know you cant drive haha.

sabxisrad's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:52 PM
come to new jersey.. we have cookies. haha

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:54 PM
laugh laugh laugh minus having a mother who smokes/drinks (cos mine does not) the rest is all VERY true.

dude i'm glad i had a real childhood.. not like kids today who have like britney spears to look up to *rolls eyes*

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:33 AM
Chuck Norris is my homeboy =]

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:23 AM
Edited by sabxisrad on Fri 01/11/08 11:23 AM
uhm that question was asked in my honors anatomy class senior year of high school (april 2006).. when the girl asked me the question after we had discussed the male reproduction system's anatomy, I just looked at her stunned and told her to ask the teacher- when she did I fell out of my chair and laid on the floor laughing. I'm not kidding. Some people just don't hold anything back.
Of course the teacher had basically the same response lol.

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:02 AM
dude for serious i just fell out my chair laughing
that is awesome, i need to post that at my job like asap

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:41 AM
Before Marriage

He: Yes. At last. It was hard to wait.
She: Do you want me to leave?
He: No! Don't even think about it.
She: Do you love me?
He: Of course! Over and over!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?
He: No! Why are you even asking?
She: Will you kiss me?
He: Every chance I get.
She: Will you hit me?
He: Are you crazy?! I'm not that kind of person.
She: Can I trust you?
He: Yes!
She: Darling!

After Marriage

Read from bottom to top.

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:33 PM

I hate people who can't civially converse about politics. Sure I get a bit heated- my father is a politician so I do have a big backround and I have many friends in the service.
It just bothers me when someone can't converse in a civil manner- reguardless of age.

You come calmly, and as will the others. You've not exactly spoken like an adult throughout this thread either, as I'm sure I've showed my age a time or two also. Dismissing me, simply b/c I don't like to watch TV.. I DO read the paper darling, quite religiously. I prefer to read my information, and though I have a hard time explaining it back, it sticks with me more than if I watch it on TV.

thats true. but still. not like i ever called you a name or whatever. i dont aim that low. only when it comes to politicians haha.
then again im picky about which news stations i watch- bc some of the anchors are too opinionated and it ruins the report

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:31 PM

since we know that whoever wins is going to still be a lying politician.

aahahahaha that's so true. the honest person always gets screwed over.

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:28 PM
Edited by sabxisrad on Thu 01/10/08 11:30 PM
I hate people who can't civially converse about politics. Sure I get a bit heated- my father is a politician so I do have a big backround and I have many friends in the service.
It just bothers me when someone can't converse in a civil manner- reguardless of age.
and being called "child" is not something I take kindly to. I'm from NJ- I have a damn attitude and I show it, oh the hell well. If you don't like it, my bad.

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:20 PM

I will not cut and paste all there is on Hillary's articles and records but this site has some of them for you if you care to look. http://www.ontheissues.org/Hillary_Clinton.htm

I don't care about the bush/clinton comparison, Hillary is still the best bet for 2008.

again, WHHHHHYYYY do you think she is??? no wonder why you like her so much, you guys are the same way! i dont want to read about them, i know what she wants to do..i want her to explain how she plans to do so however. and i would like you to stand up for her and her issues by telling me about them..you obviously dont know what she is for and against and is just saying hillary is good...hillary is good...for the 4th time, tell me why you believe that. why is it so complicated???

to everyone reading this, look at the people who are voting for hillary, they can't even back their favored candidate up.

A person who has done their homework and knows the best bet and says it is the best bet is considerably better than those who have not done theirs and want others to do their homework for them. You need to read, you do read, right? I had to read to get to the conclusion she is the best bet for 2008. You will have to read to determine your opinion also.

Hillary is the best bet out of all candidates for 2008.

ahh dirty debating..cheap shots. yes sir, i do read. and no i dont want to hear about hillarys opinions anymore..i dont care for them, i dont care for what she's about, and i dont care for her political strategies either, so i can tell you now i will not vote for her..im not asking you to do MY homework, but rather YOUR homework. you can say you like something but you cannot back it up. and uneducated voting as far as i'm concerned, and it's your kind bringing our country down. but you're right, i am entitled to my opinion and believe me, i express it. but i just wish you could do the same. please please tell me WHY you like hillary, that's all i want to read, mostly because i CAN read. jerk

I disagree and I will not do your homework about the candidates for you and I will not be called names by a little sprout who doesn't know anything of importance yet. So cool it or reap the benefits.

If you don't like being called names don't call others names then.
It's so pathetic seeing older people act like such babies.

I have not called you a name and I do not like to report people but if you continue I will have to. Cool it child!

CHILD? EXCUSE ME BUT WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE????

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:17 PM

I will not cut and paste all there is on Hillary's articles and records but this site has some of them for you if you care to look. http://www.ontheissues.org/Hillary_Clinton.htm

I don't care about the bush/clinton comparison, Hillary is still the best bet for 2008.

again, WHHHHHYYYY do you think she is??? no wonder why you like her so much, you guys are the same way! i dont want to read about them, i know what she wants to do..i want her to explain how she plans to do so however. and i would like you to stand up for her and her issues by telling me about them..you obviously dont know what she is for and against and is just saying hillary is good...hillary is good...for the 4th time, tell me why you believe that. why is it so complicated???

to everyone reading this, look at the people who are voting for hillary, they can't even back their favored candidate up.

A person who has done their homework and knows the best bet and says it is the best bet is considerably better than those who have not done theirs and want others to do their homework for them. You need to read, you do read, right? I had to read to get to the conclusion she is the best bet for 2008. You will have to read to determine your opinion also.

Hillary is the best bet out of all candidates for 2008.

ahh dirty debating..cheap shots. yes sir, i do read. and no i dont want to hear about hillarys opinions anymore..i dont care for them, i dont care for what she's about, and i dont care for her political strategies either, so i can tell you now i will not vote for her..im not asking you to do MY homework, but rather YOUR homework. you can say you like something but you cannot back it up. and uneducated voting as far as i'm concerned, and it's your kind bringing our country down. but you're right, i am entitled to my opinion and believe me, i express it. but i just wish you could do the same. please please tell me WHY you like hillary, that's all i want to read, mostly because i CAN read. jerk

I disagree and I will not do your homework about the candidates for you and I will not be called names by a little sprout who doesn't know anything of importance yet. So cool it or reap the benefits.

If you don't like being called names don't call others names then.
It's so pathetic seeing older people act like such babies.

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:15 PM

The only thing I don't like is that she supports abortion, but at the same time I feel that people are also wrong for criminalizing it. That is a subject that I, personally feel is up to each individual and is up to them if they can live with themselves for it. I wouldn't do it, but thats me.

ya that's a con.

i believe if they would improve sex ed classes & make contraceptives more available & not such a big issue then there'd be less of a need for abortions bc there'd maybe be less pregnancies