Community > Posts By > sabxisrad

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 12/14/07 11:58 PM
Edited by sabxisrad on Fri 12/14/07 11:58 PM
People like him are the reason Howard Stern went to statellite radio (that and the FCC sucks balls.)

Well you know what we say- F'UCK the FCC. Damn the man. Freedom of motherf'ucking speech. If you don't like it- don't read it. Plain and f'ucking simple.

Ugh. OH and if you can't take a joke, well that's just sad and pathetic. happy

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:17 PM
Edward Scissorhands was effin brilliant.. but then again Tim Burton is my idol. soo yea. can't hate johnny in that one.

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:37 PM
LOL I just like how he's in France.. a country who's only war they won was because it was the French Civil War and their only opponent was also French.

Seriously google french victories and hit i'm feelin lucky

but anyways.. johnny depp is a great actor.. that's why he's an actor and not a politician. lol

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:25 PM
sadly i am a the-n addict LOL that and nick gas- they have old episodes of legends of the hidden temple

lol

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:23 PM
Derek Jeter

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:29 PM
great show, i'm also a fan of salute your shorts haha

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:28 PM
Frank Sinatra

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:26 PM

what god?

i'm agnostic.

What you mean you don't have a G spot?....laugh laugh laugh

lol nah i saw the word God and assumed

oh well

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 12/14/07 01:11 PM
what god?

i'm agnostic.

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:41 AM
Mike Jordan

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:50 PM
Jason Giambi

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:49 PM

nO!!! You can never have too many pets!!!

<-----future old lady with 89 cats!!!bigsmile drinker

omg shoes.

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:40 PM
Larry the Cable Guy

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 12/13/07 03:51 PM
Maury Povich

sabxisrad's photo
Thu 12/13/07 07:20 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh got a kick out of this forum!!!!!!I love being blonde it costs me three dollars a month for the hair dye!!! long live the blonde jokes!!hell they are just jokes that is why we are here!

hmm it's always the fake blondes that give us natuaral blondes a bad rep.

oh well the jokes are still funny laugh laugh

sabxisrad's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:46 PM

i dont joke this is a dating site there nothing wrong being a nice blonde girl thats got smart mind do you wanna know how many guys love blondes i can tell you so far about 100/percent they like blondes more then black head more then redhead and even brown heads im not a joking when it comes to a nice girl that you want to talk about ok take this way when you come up and one day you meet a blonde and you faal in love with her you going to joke about her blonde hair just think what she will say she will tell you hit the road jack dont come back no more!!!!!!

Damnit.. who let the 12 y/o near a computer?

Know how to get a blonde angry?
More blonde jokes with big words.
Or take away that one's liquor.

haha. FTW.

sabxisrad's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:40 AM
Edited by sabxisrad on Wed 12/12/07 07:40 AM

he and everyone else involved should get 10 years for each dog that was abused and/or died bc of the things they did.

everyone that eats meat should get 5 days

for every piece of meat they ever ate

if you use the logic of this thread

i've been vegan for over 6 years.. i'm against animal cruelty 150%. what vick and the others did is a disgrace and they all should of been given much harsher sentences. but hey if it was up to me, again, he'd be crying his eyes out. i think making people realize what they did is illegal and morally wrong is sometimes better then just throwing them in jail for X amount of time.. if they're just thrown in jail well that doesn't really teach them sh!t- it's like grounded a child and making them stay in their room for 3 hours for breaking a plate.. i don't see the point unless the person(s) knowingly accept that they know what they did was horrible and they feel bad about it.

sabxisrad's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:48 PM
he and everyone else involved should get 10 years for each dog that was abused and/or died bc of the things they did.

sabxisrad's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:06 PM
23 months is nothing.. he got off madd easy. plus being a 'celebrity' he'll get out a lot sooner then that.

i say he should of gotten 23 years. i'm so against animal cruelty.. if I was the judge his ass would of been crying and begging for forgiveness.. but if he wants sympathy and forgiveness he can go to a church. ugh. michael vick disgusts me.

sabxisrad's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:03 PM
my aunt and uncle quit cold turkey as did I.. but my friend tried the patch and hated it.. someone else I know used the gum and it worked.. but with the gum/lozenge you have to be careful bc a lot of people end up becoming addicted to that