Community > Posts By > sabxisrad

sabxisrad's photo
Wed 12/05/07 12:03 PM

kucinich bankrupted cleveland i do not know

how he got to congress

another case of uninformed voters

hmm.. where did you hear this? I'm interested in knowing.
This is why I haven't declared a party... I like to know what each candidate has done, plans to do and their personal views before chosing who I'm voting for.

sabxisrad's photo
Wed 12/05/07 08:47 AM

hmmm.. interesting. This means, sadly, I am way above my state's average IQ.. but in 2004 I turned 17 on election day and was screwed out of voting but I did register. lol. 2008 I'm debating on voting for Kucinich. He seems like he'd be a great president.

================================================================

Sabxisradflowerforyou ,

I'm sure you possess an IQ "way above my state's average".

But voting for Dennis Kucinich is a very funny way of showing it.

Never said I was going to vote for Kucinich..I said I am debating on voting for him.. I see him as a good candidate because Kucinich has proposed the Department of Peace as a means to communicate and negotiate with leaders of other nations, rather than resorting to force. Kucinich is the only candidate who voted against the Iraq war, and has always voted against funding it. His plan, H. Res. 1234 will start withdrawal immediately, ending the occupation. Kucinich also wants to promote education on Stds and birth control and believes that if many more teens are educated on the use of birth control (all types) and have birth control made available to them and known that it is not wrong to use bc, then there will be far less teen pregnancies and less of a need for abortions.
However, Hillary is against HR 4437, a bill which gives really harsh punishments for Illegal immigrants, and is all pro immigration.And as president, she will not support driver's licenses for undocumented people and will press for comprehensive immigration reform that deals with all of the issues around illegal immigration including border security and fixing our broken system.
Obama once stated that as President he would consider military action in Pakistan in order to attack al-Qaeda, even if the Pakistani government did not give approval. Obama said, that he will not hesitate to use military force to take out terrorists who pose a direct threat to America.He also said that as President, he would deploy at least two additional brigades to Afghanistan to re-enforce our counter-terrorism operations. Yes, because what we need is another Iraqi war in the Middle East, because we can handle it.

But anyways, I'd rather vote for someone I know will do well not only in office but out of office as well. Kucinich has really stood out to me because I am anti-war. My best friend is in the Army, her husband is on his 3rd deployment- this time in Afganistan. He missed the birth of their first child, he'll miss their first Christmas and much more. And when the baby is sick I have to help her take care of him because her husband is out fighting overseas for our freedom in a bull**** war.

I'm just sharing what I think of some of the candidates and that my backround really effects the way I vote, as I'm sure everyone else feels when they go to the polls. I was raised in a very conservative, far right winged household- hell, my father is a politician. I have different views- I am more liberal then some and am registered as No Party Affiliant for many reasons. I'm for gay marriage, but against abortion.

But I'm not trying to start a political debate.

sabxisrad's photo
Wed 12/05/07 01:05 AM

(Rank) - (State) - (Avg IQ) - (Avg Salary p.a.) - (Who state voted for in 2004)

(3) New Jersey ..................111 $26,457 Gore

hmmm.. interesting. This means, sadly, I am way above my state's average IQ.. but in 2004 I turned 17 on election day and was screwed out of voting but I did register. lol. 2008 I'm debating on voting for Kucinich. He seems like he'd be a great president.

sabxisrad's photo
Tue 12/04/07 11:32 PM
Charlie Sheen haha

sabxisrad's photo
Tue 12/04/07 10:47 PM
Kevin Bacon

sabxisrad's photo
Tue 12/04/07 10:46 PM
Edited by sabxisrad on Tue 12/04/07 10:47 PM

Sammy Davis Jr.

Ronald Reagan

edit: nevermind.

sabxisrad's photo
Tue 12/04/07 10:44 PM
hate to be the downer, but:

5. You can be President.
-this applies to anyone born in the United States, male or female, who is at least 35yrs old.
So it has nothing to do with gender. Seeing as many men can not, in fact, be President.

6. You can never be pregnant
- some women are infertile.

9. Car mechanics tell you the truth.
- My mechanic has never lied to me once, because if he did I would know it.
I know my car inside and out, and I can change the tires, oil, and other fluids myself.

11. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.
- Never had that issue.

12. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
- right= tight, left= loose.

13. Same work, more pay.
- I get paid more then the majority of the staff at my job.

15. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100 .
- david's bridal does have $99 dress sales

18. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
- none of my shoes ever cut, mangled or gave my feet a blister.

20. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
-ditto. i hate the phone.

22. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
- 14 days in Chicago = 1 suitcase.

23. You can open all your own jars.
- So can most women. We don't really need men for this.

25. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
- never an issue for me.

33. You can play with toys all your life
- i still have my '85 nintendo.

this wasn't even funny, i'm sorry.

sabxisrad's photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:20 PM
nothing's really changed with the area.. many local bands still play at lyndhurst haha.

sabxisrad's photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:47 PM
uhm moorsetown nj is in south jersey.. morristown is north jersey lol

sabxisrad's photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:40 PM
I LOVE hooka! There's actually a Hooka Bar in Morristown, NJ that my friends and I are regulars at.. it's a great environment and the owner is really nice as is the staff there. =]

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 11/30/07 08:00 PM
AHAHAHA!!! So true!!!

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 11/30/07 06:11 PM
The New Priest:

A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak.

After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done. The monsignor replied, "When I am
worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If
I start to get nervous, I take a sip."

So the next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice. At the beginning of the sermon, he got
nervous and took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a storm.

Upon return to his office after mass, he found the following note on his door:

1.Sip the Vodka, don't gulp.
2.There are 10 commandments, not 12.
3.There are 12 disciples, not 10.
4.Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
5.Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.
6.We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.
7.The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior, and Spook.
8.David slew Goliath, he did not kick the **** out of him.
9.When David was hit by a rock and knocked off his donkey, don't say he was stoned off his ass.
10.We do not refer to the cross as the Big T!
11.When Jesus broke the bread at the Last Supper he said, "Take this and eat it, for it is my body", he did not say, "Eat me."
12.The Virgin Mary is not referred to as the, "Mary with the Cherry".
13.The recommended grace before a meal is not: "Rub-A-dub-dub, thanks for the grub, yeah God."
14.Next Sunday there will be a taffy-pulling contest at St. Peter's, not a peter-pulling contest at St. Taffy's.

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 11/30/07 06:07 PM
*I am naturally blonde and never take offense to these..

OK SO..

A blonde was down on her luck and in need of some money. She decided to play the lottery and prayed to God that her numbers would be called. That night, however, her numbers were not called. She begged God, saying "Lord I have never stopped believing that You would make all things better so I ask that you help me out."
The next week goes the same.. she gets her numbers ready and yet again they are not called. The following week, her numbers are also not called.
Furious, the blonde falls to the ground screaming, "God how could You do this to me? You know how badly I am in need of this money. How could You forsake me like this? I can't believe You just won't help me out at all!!"
All of a sudden there was a great boom of thunder and God's voice called out, "Honey I would love to help you out... but at least meet me half way- buy a ticket!"

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 11/30/07 06:00 PM
ahahaha i work in retail so this is def going to be shared at work.. nice one.

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 11/30/07 05:59 PM
hahaha that's great!!

sabxisrad's photo
Fri 11/30/07 08:56 AM
I'm from Bergen Co. Work in Essex Co. and go to college in Morris Co. <3 NJ

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next