Community > Posts By > Aldtrao

Aldtrao's photo
Sat 05/15/21 05:18 PM

“I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them.  They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit.  I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them.”  (Amos 9:14–15)

That's an important question! You may be interested to know that the people whom God exiled are not the Jewish people currently in that land. This people are inhabiting that land sinds may 1948, and God will therefore not have called them His exiled people. I am curious to know if this concept is clear to you and what your thoughts are.

Didn’t the current resident Israelites make a garden and vineyard oasis out if a desert wasteland? This seems like a written prophecy come true to me. Those who remain unconvinced that the 1984 Jews were the chosen people returning to their promised land can consult ancestry records and DNA for furter documentation. There is tons of it being done these days. The Israelites sometimes even require DNA proof of middle-eastern Jewish descent before performing marriages these days.

Where’s the like button? Why don’t we have like buttons?

Aldtrao's photo
Sat 05/15/21 05:15 PM

Interesting thing is... if we Western countries would do what 1 country is doing over there all hell would break lose.
We have to adept, accept, integrate whomever knocks at our doors, regardless of their religion and culture, whether they fit in or not, whether they want to fit in or not. Yet some countries in that area take the right to do whatever the hell they want to do, refuse whatever and whomever they choose, without giving it a second thought.
At the same time they still enjoy all kinds of benefits from us, the Western world. And we put up with it too.
If we do what they do we'll get cut off from those benefits and get the whole damned world over us.
They've granted themselves way more rights, and we just bow and nod.

Yep. The world is full of double standards. Few choose to see them, so this is my tip of the hat to you, ma’am.

Aldtrao's photo
Sat 05/15/21 05:08 PM

Show a girl your wallet.
Show a woman your honor.

If you are showing girls your wallet, you have no honor to show a woman.

Aldtrao's photo
Fri 05/14/21 10:03 AM

War is never a good thing for men, women, and children. Stop the war. Stop the killing. It's that simple.

It takes reasonableness and humanity on both sides to stop a war.

Aldtrao's photo
Fri 05/14/21 10:01 AM

True love always hurts because we idealize the ones we love truly. We tend to think that they are as good as it is possible for a human to be. We trust completely that they will never hurt us, because we have made ourselves believe that they love us even better and stronger than we love them, because we believe that they are a better person than ourself. And when they are overcome by emotions and temptations, we feel that their behavior was the greatest betrayal, not just because of the closeness of the relationship, but also because the false image that we had built up in our minds of them as a nearly perfect person gets torn down. This leads us either to the false idea that we didn’t know the person as well as we thought, or the idea that the person has changed, which then leads us to question the strength of the relationship and their love for us. Finally, we are preyed upon by the notion that the best part of our life is now over. So really, we are the ones responsible for most of the hurt to ourselves, but when we are blinded by love it is difficult to see what we are doing. We need to fully forgive them and stop insisting that they be a more perfect person than we are.

You only have that when someone still has too much ego -by which I mean issues that haven't been worked out yet that cause low self-esteem, neediness, fear of whatever, etc. etc.
As soon as someone is more developed, has worked through their issues much more, you can have an interdependent relationship and then it's entirely different.
Then you stand hand in hand, side by side, complementing one another. If it then goes wrong it will still hurt but you don't take it as personally as the ego wasn't involved that much.

I don’t think that’s always true. Love really is just blind. When we love deeply we place the other person above ourselves on a pedestal. That’s just how it goes. If it happens in an extreme degree that approaches worship and dependency, then yeah, I’d have to agree with what you’re saying.

Aldtrao's photo
Fri 05/14/21 08:11 AM
Edited by Aldtrao on Fri 05/14/21 08:13 AM
True love always hurts because we idealize the ones we love truly. We tend to think that they are as good as it is possible for a human to be. We trust completely that they will never hurt us, because we have made ourselves believe that they love us even better and stronger than we love them, because we believe that they are a better person than ourself. And when they are overcome by emotions and temptations, we feel that their behavior was the greatest betrayal, not just because of the closeness of the relationship, but also because the false image that we had built up in our minds of them as a nearly perfect person gets torn down. This leads us either to the false idea that we didn’t know the person as well as we thought, or the idea that the person has changed, which then leads us to question the strength of the relationship and their love for us. Finally, we are preyed upon by the notion that the best part of our life is now over. So really, we are the ones responsible for most of the hurt to ourselves, but when we are blinded by love it is difficult to see what we are doing. We need to fully forgive them and stop insisting that they be a more perfect person than we are.

Aldtrao's photo
Mon 05/10/21 07:20 AM

In reality no one I mean no one crosses a bridge before they get to the bridge.

Let's be adult about ... you don't know .. I don't know. .... for certain. As they say ...love makes us all do stupid stuff.

No. Stupidness makes us do stupid stuff. True love is not an irresistible animating force that makes us incapable of good decisions. It’s nothing like alcohol. True love is not a feeling that we have no control over. That feeling which most people confuse with love... call it euphoria, call it bliss, but let’s try to reserve the word love for what it actually is so that it can stay special. We CAN choose who we love, because love is a choice that we have to make each day. When we choose to love someone we are making them more important to us than ourselves. We are valuing their needs and happiness above our own. And when we do that (especially if love is reciprocated) then the feeling of euphoria/bliss accompanies. That is not to say there are no feelings before the decision to love is made, I just think we need a separate word for it;, but feelings - whatever we call them - are not in control. Emotions are registered in the back of the brain; decisions in the front.

Aldtrao's photo
Fri 05/07/21 05:46 PM

We all know, God wins. The Temple will occupy all the area of the Mount.
Praise God and his most holy word.

I didn't see any proof! At that time Israel was the name of a man previously named Jacob and his descendants are known as the Israelites! Can you proof with biblical script, that the people in the middle east are the biblical Israelites?

Since you are the one making the extraordinary claim, the burden of proof is on you. If you want anyone to believe that the Jews are not the descendants of Israel, then YOU must prove it to them.

I didn't make any claims! The claim was made by another writer, who I believe started this topic. He clearly stated, that the Jews in the Middle East are the people of the book. I want him to proof that to me, with biblical text and not from his own mouth or syllogical reasoning.

He can't do it but maybe you can.

Yes, but that is not an extraordinary claim. That is a common claim that follows a long chain of history and tradition. Here is proof: the modern Jews celebrate the same holy days, keep the same traditions, use the same calendar, and have many customs still in common with the ancient Israelites prior to the exile. That doesn’t happen by accident . It is not a coincidence. It wasn’t done from deceit. An entire race of people doesn’t celebrate a holiday for no reason; such customs are passed down through the generations beginning with some important event. So Passover, for example, is not something that could have just been made up or artificially adopted. People don’t work that way. You couldn’t get a whole race of people to pretend to be the descendants of someone that they were not truly descended from and adopt their religious observances, customs, traditions, culture, etc. They are what they are because these things belong to them, as the rightful heirs, and it is extremely insulting for someone to come along and assert that it isn’t really their culture. Are you appropriating their culture to yourself?

Tell me, how well would it go over if I were to follow your example and say that African culture does not by rights belong to black people but to white Europeans? Do you think I would get away with that even if I thought that I had proof? It would be utter nonsense, everyone would know it was nonsense, and it would be extremely offensive, so no one would put up with it.

You are doing the same thing as the previous writer. I am not seeing the biblical text which proofs that the fake Jews or the Jew(ish) people, are the same people in the the Middle East. The word Jewish is NOT biblical and they are not calling themselves Jews nor Israelites. They are the Israelis, which mean that they want to be the people of the book. I can show many more proof, but since I am only saying that they are NOT, I am waiting for the contrary, with biblical proof.

You would be WRONG because not ALL black people are Africans. The word African came from Leo Escipio Africanus, who was a European General, and concurred the continent when he defeated Hannibal, in the Punic Wars. Those Europeans named the land after themselves, just like America was named after Amerigo Vespucci, because they expected their names will last for ever. But the bible knew this and kept track of it. Check this out:

Psalms[49:11] Their inward thought is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations; they call their lands after their OWN NAMES.

I am not propagating a hate but a TRUTH campaign. No offence and no reasons for attacks. Just show me the proof of what you are saying, and I will leave and remain quite.

I am sure you can't do it, and will give me your thoughts and vain babbling and fake proof that they honor the Torah and passover and therefore they are sincere. I too honor the Torah and the passover and Christ a Jew, who is NOT their Messiah.

If you are an old soul and old school, then proof me wrong.

Again, the burden of proof falls on the person making a claim that goes against common knowledge. Common knowledge says that you are wrong, so the burden of proof rests upon you. Furthermore the proof that you are asking for is absurd because no one could prove a case in that manner. How could you expect someone to prove that the people alive today are who they say they are using a document written thousands of years before they were born. By this standard I couldn’t prove who my ancestors are either. That would be like asking me to prove that I am the great grandson of a Frenchman named Zenophile using only his birth certificate and record of marriage. Those records were made decades before my birth with intermediary generations in between, therefore it is a logical impossibility to use records from that era to prove a fact of this era. But that is jot to say that I cannot prove who my ancestors are by other means. I have offered you an alternative piece of evidence that is quite valid. The fact that you do not wish to deal with it is your own problem.

Meanwhile, it’s fruitless to nitpick my imaginary example about appropriation of African culture because the point was still made. I’m just trying to get you to think about how your extraordinary claim comes across from their perspective. If it were me, I wouldn’t take it too well to see someone trying to disinherit me of my ancestors, my native soil, my traditions , my culture, and my God, and I don’t think you’d feel too good about it either if the shoe were on the other foot.

Your ancestors are known and so is your biblical nationality. But you must read and be blessed by reading, as Christ mentioned in Rev[1:3]. God created 18 nationalities and these people are on the earth today. If you don't have knowledge of the scriptures you won't find it or if you don't believe that such an old book has the truth, it will slip of your mind. I still have to find somebody who knows and understands the bible.

I will skip this discussion and move to more important things. I will only continue if you can tell me in a nutshell what the bible is about. I will not tell you if you are wrong, because you have not given me any value that adds to what I have already written. Give it a try and stop complaining!

I believe the Bible and am quite familiar with it. I don’t need you to tell me whether I’m right or wrong, because I’m not looking for you to be my teacher. What I don’t believe are your interpretations of it. And that’s fine, I don’t think we have to agree on things, I just thought there was something worthwhile to dialog about here. But yes, I can see it’s time we move on. Thanks for the conversation.

Aldtrao's photo
Fri 05/07/21 12:31 PM

I didn't see any proof! At that time Israel was the name of a man previously named Jacob and his descendants are known as the Israelites! Can you proof with biblical script, that the people in the middle east are the biblical Israelites?

Since you are the one making the extraordinary claim, the burden of proof is on you. If you want anyone to believe that the Jews are not the descendants of Israel, then YOU must prove it to them.

I didn't make any claims! The claim was made by another writer, who I believe started this topic. He clearly stated, that the Jews in the Middle East are the people of the book. I want him to proof that to me, with biblical text and not from his own mouth or syllogical reasoning.

Yes, but that is not an extraordinary claim. That is a common claim that follows a long chain of history and tradition. Here is proof: the modern Jews celebrate the same holy days, keep the same traditions, use the same calendar, and have many customs still in common with the ancient Israelites prior to the exile. That doesn’t happen by accident . It is not a coincidence. It wasn’t done from deceit. An entire race of people doesn’t celebrate a holiday for no reason; such customs are passed down through the generations beginning with some important event. So Passover, for example, is not something that could have just been made up or artificially adopted. People don’t work that way. You couldn’t get a whole race of people to pretend to be the descendants of someone that they were not truly descended from and adopt their religious observances, customs, traditions, culture, etc. They are what they are because these things belong to them, as the rightful heirs, and it is extremely insulting for someone to come along and assert that it isn’t really their culture. Are you appropriating their culture to yourself?

Tell me, how well would it go over if I were to follow your example and say that African culture does not by rights belong to black people but to white Europeans? Do you think I would get away with that even if I thought that I had proof? It would be utter nonsense, everyone would know it was nonsense, and it would be extremely offensive, so no one would put up with it.

You are doing the same thing as the previous writer. I am not seeing the biblical text which proofs that the fake Jews or the Jew(ish) people, are the same people in the the Middle East. The word Jewish is NOT biblical and they are not calling themselves Jews nor Israelites. They are the Israelis, which mean that they want to be the people of the book. I can show many more proof, but since I am only saying that they are NOT, I am waiting for the contrary, with biblical proof.

You would be WRONG because not ALL black people are Africans. The word African came from Leo Escipio Africanus, who was a European General, and concurred the continent when he defeated Hannibal, in the Punic Wars. Those Europeans named the land after themselves, just like America was named after Amerigo Vespucci, because they expected their names will last for ever. But the bible knew this and kept track of it. Check this out:

Psalms[49:11] Their inward thought is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations; they call their lands after their OWN NAMES.

I am not propagating a hate but a TRUTH campaign. No offence and no reasons for attacks. Just show me the proof of what you are saying, and I will leave and remain quite.

I am sure you can't do it, and will give me your thoughts and vain babbling and fake proof that they honor the Torah and passover and therefore they are sincere. I too honor the Torah and the passover and Christ a Jew, who is NOT their Messiah.

If you are an old soul and old school, then proof me wrong.

Again, the burden of proof falls on the person making a claim that goes against common knowledge. Common knowledge says that you are wrong, so the burden of proof rests upon you. Furthermore the proof that you are asking for is absurd because no one could prove a case in that manner. How could you expect someone to prove that the people alive today are who they say they are using a document written thousands of years before they were born. By this standard I couldn’t prove who my ancestors are either. That would be like asking me to prove that I am the great grandson of a Frenchman named Zenophile using only his birth certificate and record of marriage. Those records were made decades before my birth with intermediary generations in between, therefore it is a logical impossibility to use records from that era to prove a fact of this era. But that is jot to say that I cannot prove who my ancestors are by other means. I have offered you an alternative piece of evidence that is quite valid. The fact that you do not wish to deal with it is your own problem.

Meanwhile, it’s fruitless to nitpick my imaginary example about appropriation of African culture because the point was still made. I’m just trying to get you to think about how your extraordinary claim comes across from their perspective. If it were me, I wouldn’t take it too well to see someone trying to disinherit me of my ancestors, my native soil, my traditions , my culture, and my God, and I don’t think you’d feel too good about it either if the shoe were on the other foot.

Aldtrao's photo
Fri 05/07/21 06:35 AM
Edited by Aldtrao on Fri 05/07/21 06:36 AM

Aldtrao's photo
Thu 05/06/21 03:58 PM
Hey, bud. I’m not going to check out your profile. I don’t really do that. I wouldn’t even know how, and trust me, you don’t want fishing advice from me. I just wanted to be nice and mention that you did misspell the word “grateful” in your name. I would fix that first.

Aldtrao's photo
Thu 05/06/21 06:23 AM
Edited by Aldtrao on Thu 05/06/21 06:24 AM
They’re pretty much all evil people. Both parties are filled with technocratic, totalitarian, elitist NWO types, and pedophilia is rife among them. Why? because the people who have bought into this are obsessed with the occult, which is Satanic in nature, and Satanists love to hurt children. The Clintons know what I’m talking about. They were frequent guests of Epstein’s Lolita Express and Hilary is a bona fide witch who likes to attend “spirit cooking” parties. The two parties are the same underneath the veneer. What you see about them in the drive-by media is all for show: it keeps you distracted from seeing the REALLY evil things they’re working on. I want nothing to do with any of this illegitimate de facto government (it makes no difference who your president is); I’m a Voluntaryist and I do not give my consent.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 05/05/21 06:44 PM

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 05/05/21 12:23 PM
I think you’ll like this video Sparkle. It is on topic and timely.

https://youtu.be/fdzW-S8MwbI

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 05/05/21 06:52 AM
Yes, I could see that your concern throughout this conversation is the possibility that people wishing to identify as the opposite gender might be excluded. And frankly, it makes me feel like I’ve been speaking to a wall. I don’t know how many times and ways that I can say that this medical opinion has nothing to do with excluding anybody, or how many ways I can try to demonstrate that a mental disorder is not even something shameful in the first place. I have a mental disorder too. I have what was formerly called Asperger’s Syndrome. I am not ashamed of this, I don’t feel excluded if someone acknowledges it, and I don’t feel attacked if someone tries to offer me help through my weaknesses. The things that we do not choose do not bring shame. Only the things we choose to do are potentially shameful.

I can tell you that one thing people with Asperger’s tend to be really bothered by (which is why I get into these conversations) is inconsistency. So for consistency’s sake, I’ll say this point also one more time and one more way: if we’re going to absurdly claim that there is nothing medically wrong with a person when an imbalance of hormones cause a person to desire to be the other gender, then we should also pretend that people with ASD have no medical issue, even though autism is caused by brain damage from sundry environmental or traumatic sources. In fact, so that no one’s feelings ever get hurt at all, let’s please be consistent and pretend like no one ever has any challenges in life; we’re all just perfect and none of us could ever be less than that. No one has anything wrong; no one does anything wrong; there is no right or wrong. No one ever even disagrees because we’re all exactly the same.

I’m sure that sounds extreme to you now, and you’re probably thinking that I’m immature for saying it. I can live with that. But I say it because that is the extreme to which I see this coddling mindset going in society. It is not a healthy or productive direction.

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 05/04/21 07:40 PM

the medical diagnostic code for gender identity change has been removed as a mental health condition . Are you qualified to overturn that decision. .

What may be recognised as a mental health issue would be the symptoms of distress /anguish manifesting as self harm /suicidal ideation .. that may arise from facing such a transition .

Do you understand the difference ???

Now, now, Blondey, there’s no need to get yourself all forestraught over a difference of opinion.
Also, I’m not presuming to overturn a decision to update the DSM (I haven’t seen that alteration for myself yet, by the way, but I believe you - I knew it was just a matter of time). But, as Sparkling mentioned earlier, they aren’t the absolute authority. As a matter of fact, I believe that any time two people have a disagreement about something, neither one of them is the authority, I don’t care how many degrees they may have. One might be an expert and the other a novice, but either one of them could be right.

In any case, whatever the shrinks may want to call it now, I still believe it’s a mental health disorder, because it seems to me that the alternative is to believe that somehow their chromosomes and everything that followed was a mistake. The principle of Occam’s Razor tells me that the simpler explanation is most likely the correct one.

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 05/04/21 06:03 PM
Edited by Aldtrao on Tue 05/04/21 06:03 PM
Col 1:15-16 referring to Christ says, “Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him and for Him:”

And I’ll refer again to John 1:18, “No man hath seen God at any time...”

and John 4:24 “God is a spirit...”

In the greater context of the whole Bible, every time the word God is used in the above passages, it is referring to the person of the Father. The person of the Son, the image of the invisible Father, who was also born Jesus of Nazareth, is God manifest in bodily form.

So yes, God has a body, but God is also still an invisible “spirit” (because we lack a better word).

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 05/04/21 05:33 PM
Well, I guess all I can say is, if you ladies sincerely feel that you’re right about this, then that means we’re going to owe an apology to psychopaths for saying that they are ill, and to pedophiles, and to narcissists, and to people with Covid-19, and to people with mumps, bumps, bruises, and sprains if we ever said that any of them have damage that is impairing some ability that they would otherwise have.

But meanwhile, there is no use comparing human biology to the biology of frogs that can change gender. The frogs were designed to do that. They do it without surgery. They do it without effort and indeed without deciding to.

Humans are not frogs so to say that if the frog can do it we should feel natural about doing it too is silly. To say otherwise is not good sense making.

Birds can fly. I can’t because that isn’t how I was designed. That is good sense making.

Occasionally a human is born a hermaphrodite. It is EXTREMELY rare and it is the result of genetic damage. It isn’t that the person was designed to be a hermaphrodite, it happened as an accident of devolution of the genome.

And if a person feels like they should be the other gender it is the result of damaged brain chemistry.

So, I’ll only say this once more, and then I’m done: acknowledging that someone has a medical condition is not stigmatizing them. It is not failing to be inclusive. It is not ego or “hate speech” or anything else that the political agenda of the hour wants you to call it. It is absolutely no different than if I acknowledge the medical conditions that I have; and one person’s conditions, or lack thereof, do not make them superior to a person with the condition that people are currently sensitized to. These are all just things that we suffer, and we should try to have some empathy for people with any condition or abilities. It’s a fallen world, and the human genome is rapidly deteriorating. If we can’t even acknowledge the developments that result from this because we’re acting like sensitivity basket cases, then how are we ever going to attempt to fix the underlying environmental problems that caused the damage?

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 05/04/21 04:20 PM
I know that there are a lot of people right now that are very sensitive about this issue, and I’m trying to be sensitive to that. So, I’d just like to try to explain again that as for me and what I’m saying, this isn’t about stigmatizing anyone or being prejudiced or unsympathetic. I’m very sympathetic about what they’re going through. It would be the same if they had OCD or autism or post nasal drip. When we recognize that someone suffers from a condition, no matter what that condition is, we aren’t making a qualitative judgment about them as a human being, and we aren’t castigating them or alienating them, we are merely acknowledging their state. Why is it considered insulting and narrow-minded to acknowledge that someone has mental health condition if they have gender dysphoria and not if they have Alzheimers? So again, there is no judgment or unkindness intended toward them, there is only acknowledgment.

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 05/04/21 02:20 PM
Edited by Aldtrao on Tue 05/04/21 02:25 PM

I find this a crock of chit, no offense.
Homosexuality was also in the DSM until 1973 as a mental disorder. Doctors and Big Pharma aren't always right, as a matter of fact, when it comes to things like this they often aren't. I think the problem is that ego gets in the way.
Like telling a man about someone you know who's gay. They suddenly get all flustered and angry and upset, as if another man has touched them intimately.
That makes it easy to understand how homosexuality ended up in the DSM as a disorder.
I feel this is much the same.
It's lack of empathy, lots of judgement, and ego having a knee-jerk reaction.

What if someone has a male body but knows and feels he's a woman? I don't call that a mental disorder.
Apparently such things can happen by hormones not working right in the womb. Nothing the foetus -and later on adult trapped in the wrong body- can do anything about.
Nor is it a sign of mental instability.
If someone feels upset by someone like that, and that they've been lied to and so on, they likely are the ones with an instable personality.
Why should it be any skin of anyone's nose if another feels more at home in a different body?

And especially today where many of us are so steeped in hormones we should not get in our bodies in huge doses or at all, like via medicine, meat, birth control...
Hormones are what drives us, from feeling happy, hungry, wanting sex, feeling masculine/feminine, feeling sexy, feeling safe, and so on.
And because of what we are exposed to in our wonderful western societies this is so so easily messed up.
Nothing of that means these people have a disorder or instable.
I think you can't find a more stable person than someone who has had or wants a sex change. It's not like you can get that without much effort, examinations and having to wait many years often.
If someone like that ever had any doubt they'd probably cancel the whole thing.

Lesbians and gays people aren't instable and don't suffer from mental disorder, nor do people who want/ have had a sex change.
Homosexuality has been removed from DSM 47 yrs ago and should never have been in there either. I'm quite certain it will go the same with this phenomenon.
Fact most people don't understand, are too narrow-minded, have ego knee-jerk reactions doesn't make another person ill or instable.
I really cannot believe this kind of thinking, but alas...

This isn’t about judgment or lack of empathy but about diagnosis. True, doctors/researchers often do get it wrong; I’m not saying they are the absolute authority that we must all agree with. Not by any means. However, in this case, I agree that gender dysphoria is an unnatural mental condition which disagrees with biology which, by definition, is an illness. Why call it something else? Changing our vocabulary to spare feelings is not productive; it’s untruthful. If someone suffers from psychopathy should we say that they are just exploring their place in society? You mentioned hormones disrupting the natural feeling of biological gender. It is always environmental conditions that create illness. Always. Many mental instabilities/illnesses are caused by hormone imbalances. Since hormones changed their mind but not their biological gender, then really it is not a case of being trapped in the wrong body but a case of being trapped in the wrong mind. None of this is narrow-mindedness, it is merely having a foundation of common sense for information filtration.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7