Community > Posts By > Aldtrao

Aldtrao's photo
Thu 02/18/21 03:17 AM
Oh my witness, somebody mark the calendar! I think we all just found an inch of common ground. Maybe there’s hope that people all over the spectrum can unite in solidarity against them all, one day, and turn our backs on the whole damn lot of them. At any rate, I thank you all for the moral encouragement.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 02/17/21 12:30 PM
Edited by Aldtrao on Wed 02/17/21 12:33 PM

Of course there will be repercussions for all seven Republicans who voted to convict Trump.
Cowardice was a huge factor why most Republicans did not have the courage to vote Trump guilty. I am surprised the backlash towards the seven has not become hate/violent, as yet.

Good on him for voting with his conciense.

Don’t forget Mitch Notlooking. I think he is done when his term is up.. I don’t think cowardice had anything to do with the one who held steadfast with their beliefs. It had more to do with how you view the minutes leading up to the protest on the Capitol on January 6th. I on the other hand think the seven were mostly trying to appease the Democrats.

Since when have Republicans tried to appease the Dems? Never!!! They are in opposition to each other.

Only if you’re getting all of your information from the television. They have the appearance of being in opposition to each other, like two sides of a coin. But heads or tails, they are both a piece of copper. It’s no different than the staged dramatics of professional wrestling: back stage they’re slapping each other on the backs and having a beer together. Were it not so, we would not always be heading, inexorably, in the same general direction, regardless of who is voted in or out. There are a few exceptions, now and then, who might run under the Republican or Democrat name just to get elected: like Ron Paul, for instance. Both parties always ignored his many pleas to bring an end to our undeclared wars in foreign countries, in spite of their showmanship before the cameras. For all of their good rhetoric about bringing our troops home, both parties really wanted our troops over there, and still do, because the military-industrial complex wants it, and that’s how they stay in office. Remember this: government is good at getting what it wants. Nothing that has happened has come to pass by accident or happenstance. We are where we are because both parties are two faces of the same party. It’s the Hegelian Dialectic. Nothing more.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 02/10/21 12:42 AM
Edited by Aldtrao on Wed 02/10/21 12:46 AM

Covid, I'm sure is real. What it had to take to avoid it, was just to stay away from others in order to contain it. People that got it, I believe were ones that couldn't bare to not be around others. They really couldn't stand to be alone, so they took chances. Stupid chances, in my opinion.
Now, I did a little research. I was curious, I found out that overweight people were more susceptible to it. And something else came out, that I didn't know. Flu shots take time to make a person immune to whatever strain happens to be out there during flu season. With overweight folks, as Long as 8 weeks. I thought that was rather interesting. I know people who are overweight, had gotten the shot, and they just assumed just the next day after, they were immune to it. Not so, because one did get it a week after, and was mad that he did.

Another point, which have nothing to do with covid. Or does it? A rural housing development is going up in my area. The local government decided that for the size of it, it should be on city services. Reason is, not using well water or septic tanks, for pollution reasons. One pollutant I can understand, is nitrates, fertilizer.

But the other is disturbing- Pharmaceuticals. Why, in ground that's been farmed for decades have that in the shallow water table? I suspect the residents have been flushing unused prescriptions. But that many??? Or, are they taking that many, and it's going thru them, then ending up in their septic systems? I'm sorta thinking it's that. There was a drug company in another town. That plant was more involved with the manufacturer of prosthetic joints, not drugs. And they closed down 20 years ago.

This, is an unknown source. Then again, it isn't. There isn't but one person I know of, that doesn't take a regular prescription daily. I'm the oddball, I don't. Are people that sick? Or are they so worried about having some high risk chronic affliction, that they just have to take whatever to give them peace of mind? I know just by going out in public, I see my share of overweight people. I friend of mine, who also happens to be a physician has told me that a great many of his patients could stand to loose weight. Of course, if you're overweight, other medical issues are going to be aggravated. If the local government wants to put them on city services, I don't care, it doesn't affect me.

Bottom line, to me, is that this covid business has been brought on by the general health issues of this country. I kept my distance. I avoided people in general for my own good health in this mess. And I plan to get the vaccine once it comes available to my age bracket.

Oh, and I heard today that right now, ten people are getting vaccinated for every one person that has tested positive.

I'm all in on that bit of good news.

Yeah, people are that sick. I work in the freezer isles of a grocery store. I see how fast that nasty, processed garbage moves out. A kid’s dinner is macaroni, mechanically separated chicken nuggets, and a brownie? Seriously? That seems like child abuse to me. People are living off of products that are so processed and full of toxins that they’re simply not food. I suppose that they have the attitude that they can shove whatever they want to in their faces and then just take pills to fix the problems that result. But people don’t get SIBO or Chrones from lack of exotic chemical cocktails, and their bodies aren’t failing to repair themselves for lack of these things either. Moreover, if they would eat organic fresh vegetables and fruits instead (food), their immune systems would be much stronger and maybe they wouldn’t be stampeding to get vaxed.

In any case, it’s no surprise to me if they would worry about the groundwater, but it might also be that they were concerned about the water table being sufficient to supply that many homes. Also, small governments may be encouraged to get as many people onto public water and sewer as possible because there’s money in it; and maybe even because they are encouraged by public health authorities to believe that putting fluorine and chlorine based chemicals into the drinking water of as many people as possible is good for public health. (Which is a sick lie, since these are highly toxic halogens that compete with iodine in your body’s receptor sites in multiple glandular tissues (this is a leading cause of breast cancer and thyroid problems). But the public health authorities are good buddies with big pharma, so what do you expect? )

It all makes me idly wonder if all of this isn’t just a giant I.Q. test designed by eugenicists like Bill Gates and his ilke to strengthen the gene pool.

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 02/09/21 02:35 PM
I’m not, at the moment, finding the last article I read about this a couple of months back, where someone from CDC was saying it hadn’t been isolated, but I did run across a couple of curious things. Now, in what publication they are claiming that they had samples enough to distribute to labs around the country back in January of last year, (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/grows-virus-cell-culture.html), but... in another publication, written in June 2020, they claim that no samples were available at the time they were developing the test for it (https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download#page42) see page 43, second paragraph under Performance Characteristics.

Anyway, I’m going to keep looking for that cdc guy’s admission, and I’ll post whatever else I find.

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 02/09/21 02:07 PM

All I know for sure is, they STILL have not isolated the virus. Which means that they cannot provide a sample of it to prove its existence. Which also means they can’t look at it under a microscope or create a traditional vaccine for it (therefore a traditional vaccine, such as the one J&J is supposedly developing would not be targeting Covid-19 virus, but coranaviruses in general), nor can they create a test for it (which they have not, in spite of what you may have been led to believe).

Any time someone makes a claim that something exists, the burden of proof is upon them. Without physical evidence, the existence of a thing cannot be verified. In law, there is no murder without a body. In virology, there is no pandemic without a virus. Show me the virus!
hello aldtrao waving . not sure what you are referring to . The covid virus has been isolated and grown in cell cultures ??? They haven’t found the source of the virus . .

Curious ???? Do you have a scientific mind or qualification that would allow you to ascertain the authenticity of the virus if you were given access to see it ???

Do you apply the same rationale to any other virus or pathogen you could potentially encounter . For example if you were travelling to a foreign country and required vaccination against yellow fever or hepatitis .. Would you discount the existence of such a virus without access to seeing it ???

The Covid virus has never been isolated. The CDC has admitted this, about two months ago, as I recall. Many stories have been published on this curious lack of evidence. I don’t need to personally see a virus to believe that it exists, but SOMEBODY ought to see it. Your questions are so insulting and absurd.
my apologies if my question upset you . It was not meant as an insult . I was attempting to understand your rationale .

As for the cdc ..they claim they have isolated the virus .

Forgiven. Forgotten. Perhaps I’m too hasty at times to read a belittling tone. As for that cdc... it’s fresh news to me if they’re saying that now. This would be a very recent development. Do you have an article from them you could post? If not, it’s fine. I’ll get on their site.

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 02/09/21 05:41 AM

All I know for sure is, they STILL have not isolated the virus. Which means that they cannot provide a sample of it to prove its existence. Which also means they can’t look at it under a microscope or create a traditional vaccine for it (therefore a traditional vaccine, such as the one J&J is supposedly developing would not be targeting Covid-19 virus, but coranaviruses in general), nor can they create a test for it (which they have not, in spite of what you may have been led to believe).

Any time someone makes a claim that something exists, the burden of proof is upon them. Without physical evidence, the existence of a thing cannot be verified. In law, there is no murder without a body. In virology, there is no pandemic without a virus. Show me the virus!
hello aldtrao waving . not sure what you are referring to . The covid virus has been isolated and grown in cell cultures ??? They haven’t found the source of the virus . .

Curious ???? Do you have a scientific mind or qualification that would allow you to ascertain the authenticity of the virus if you were given access to see it ???

Do you apply the same rationale to any other virus or pathogen you could potentially encounter . For example if you were travelling to a foreign country and required vaccination against yellow fever or hepatitis .. Would you discount the existence of such a virus without access to seeing it ???

The Covid virus has never been isolated. The CDC has admitted this, about two months ago, as I recall. Many stories have been published on this curious lack of evidence. I don’t need to personally see a virus to believe that it exists, but SOMEBODY ought to see it. Your questions are so insulting and absurd.

Aldtrao's photo
Mon 02/08/21 11:39 AM

Aldtrao's photo
Fri 02/05/21 12:35 PM
Gun owners, heads up.

https://gunsinthenews.com/biggest-unconstitutional-gun-control-bill-in-history-targets-the-poor-will-make-millions-of-felons-overnight/

Aldtrao's photo
Fri 02/05/21 04:30 AM
That’s some nutty stuff you’re saying there.

Aldtrao's photo
Thu 02/04/21 06:01 AM

Bart - can you point to exactly where I have denied, deflected or appear delusional?

Bastet do you believe that conservative speech is being censored, why won’t the Biden press secretary call on Fox News when having a press conference. Not letting them ask questions is a form of censorship.
Do you believe having a job is a human right? Why is the Biden campaign taking away tens of thousands of jobs because in their minds it’s for the greater good of this country. Try telling that to all the people he put out of work when he signed that EO. This is just a couple of examples of what some would call Fascism. I really don’t put that label on Biden, with him it’s more like payback to those that got him elected , not thinking of the harm he causes with his actions . Build power for liberalism now . Than rule with a iron fist. What happened to his message of unity? Or is it unify the liberals and crush the opposition.

I’ve also seen where you question the abortions money overseas. The money was always going there, Trump put a gag order so it couldn’t be used for abortions. This didn’t stop abortions, but it did result in women seeking abortions in seedy places some resulting in their death as well. Democrats are supportive of a woman’s right to choose. This is not new to the party and will always be controversial. Allowing the overseas funds to go towards women’s health is in line with democratic views.

“I’ve also seen where you question the murders money going overseas. The money was always going there, Trump put a gag order so it couldn’t be used for murders. This didn’t stop murders, but it did result in murderers seeking to murder in seedy places some resulting in their death as well. Democrats are supportive of a murderer’s right to murder. This is not new to the party and will always be controversial. Allowing the overseas funds to go towards murderer’s murdering is in line with democratic views.”

Now it makes sense. You’re welcome.

Aldtrao's photo
Thu 02/04/21 05:46 AM
Edited by Aldtrao on Thu 02/04/21 05:46 AM

His next accomplishment will probably be to eliminate the new and much needed Space Force. After his press secretary insulted and dismissed a branch of the U.S. military. With China flexing their muscles we should try to be #1 in the future of the space race. Whatever that may be it’s coming.

The primary mission of the U.S. Space Force as directed by Congress is to maintain, protect, and expand the U.S. fleet of advanced military satellites that form the backbone of U.S. global military operations. The importance of satellites to the modern U.S. military can hardly be overstated.

Do you think Dart that this wouldn't continue without the pandering of Trump (actually Pence since Trump didn't get any nearer than to babble about it from the WH)?
No president has ever disrespected our military to the extent of the cowardly draft dodging Trump.

Yea , where’s your proof . The troops love Trump. Better pay and better equipment. The Obama administration along with do nothing Joe gutted our military just like joe wanting to defund the police. His best days are behind him now he’s just a mumbling bumbling old man. He commented on the 2 FBI agents in Florida that were murdered, he was barely audible but he said the vast majority of agents are honorable. That sounds like his rhetoric about the police. So I guess he’s calling some FBI and police less than honorable. Not. Very uplifting message after two were just shot and killed. I guess he has the same callus attitude as Governor Cuomo and Hillary when they said What does it matter how they died. There dead.

Bart! So you backed a lame horse 4 years ago. Get over it! It's been put down now. Why not get on board and become a part of the solution and not the problem that 'was'?

I’m just curious: get on board with what? Do you mean that conservatives should stop voicing their concern and distaste for what is becoming of this country and start pretending like they don’t see totalitarianism rising nor hear the aggressive rhetoric being directed at them for having the gall to hold a different opinion? Instead should they clap their hands for globalism and giggle while their natural rights are being trodden upon? Get on board the NWO Train! We’re going to create world peace by forcing everyone to think the same, and if they won’t, we’ll round them up and give them one chance to be reeducated in a FEMA camp!

Back on Earth, being part of the solution can only mean embracing the truth and resisting tyranny. At any personal cost.

Aldtrao's photo
Mon 02/01/21 12:27 PM
Edited by Aldtrao on Mon 02/01/21 12:28 PM
I suspect the real reason that they want our DNA is the same reason that all the other big governments do: because we’re in the information age; which is the age of “5th generation” weapons of warfare, in which war is conducted cybernetically, and ubiquitous nanotechnology will be paired with DNA targeted bioweapons. So, in other words, they want to be able to go to a computer console and tell the computer to have the globally-linked-smart-dust engineer and deliver a special virus to Joe Brown in Harrisburg. No one needs to visit Joe’s trailer house. He’ll be dead by dinner.

Aldtrao's photo
Mon 02/01/21 02:07 AM

Biden joined the WHO again.

Good job! Dumbo

The idiot probably thought he was buying concert tickets.

laugh

I cannot believe people actually want him as POTUS.

I’m not so sure they do. I’m not so sure he is. He’s a sock puppet at best. A few days ago he was being filmed signing one of his EOs, and the hot mic. caught him saying, “I don’t know what I’m signing.” But he signed it anyway.

Aldtrao's photo
Sun 01/31/21 04:19 AM
Sort of like your species did for the last four years... cool.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 01/27/21 07:42 AM

Cancel culture is an international thing.

So true, sadly. If only people could just mind their own business and let people enjoy their own cultures.

Since when has the USA minded their own business?

I hadn’t even thought that was what you meant. I was thinking more along the lines of individuals and groups who get triggered by things they don’t agree with.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 01/27/21 01:18 AM
Just a bit of sarcastic humor, Bobtail. Don’t freak out, brother.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 01/27/21 01:16 AM

Cancel culture is an international thing.

So true, sadly. If only people could just mind their own business and let people enjoy their own cultures.

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 01/26/21 04:13 AM
Jackson will come off the $20 in favor of Harriet Tubman. I’m just glad he’s tackling the big issues.

Aldtrao's photo
Sat 01/23/21 08:00 AM
Edited by Aldtrao on Sat 01/23/21 08:00 AM

It so easy to criticize , but harder to contribute. what does anyone on this thread actually contribute to society?
List your accomplishments...:rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:

As I’ve said: turnabout is fair play. For four years conservatives had to hear an endless litany of very hateful criticisms and childish insults about Donald Trump. Do you expect them not to dish it back? Besides, political criticism is an important aspect of a free society... such as it remains for a few more weeks or so.

Aldtrao's photo
Fri 01/22/21 01:18 PM
Tom, reading some of your recipes... you made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.