Community > Posts By > Aldtrao

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 12/22/20 09:49 AM
Edited by Aldtrao on Tue 12/22/20 09:52 AM
Tom, that is curious. One would expect an event like that to have the opposite effect.

As for me, I used to be more materially minded, but watching the decline of civilized society and the rise of tyrannical technocracy, and experiencing the disappointments and sufferings of life have driven me much more into the spiritual. I find that the fears and doubts you spoke of are in the material, so I let God take care of that for me. I’m glad you have found a sense of peace in your balance, but I never could.

It is a little funny to me though that you thought I was saying something spiritual. I felt that I was saying something very balanced, being in part spiritual and in part philosophical and in part physical.

Aldtrao's photo
Mon 12/21/20 10:11 PM
1. The true I is spirit, which has neither location nor temporality. Most of the time, my conscious awareness is tethered to a corporeal body of organisms which I call my earthly temple. This body appears to have location within the material Manifest, and we measure it so; but in the higher truth space and time are not really things that have existence in and of themselves, rather they are the effects of something: the wave is not the water, it is what the water does.

2. No one knows perfectly. Perhaps I know not even in part. What appears true and logical to me may seem rubbish and folly to thee. That is not to say that truth is subjective, as many have today fallen into the error of believing. There is an absolute objective truth to everything, and all competing ideas are, by definition, falsehoods. This statement is one of the very few things that we can know perfectly, and it is the foundational premise upon which we can begin to build a monument of logic based knowledge. We can be certain that this statement is true, because it is necessarily true; for if it were untrue then nothing would exist anywhere because existence itself would be a paradox.

3. Love. We were created for love. Love created the cosmos.

Aldtrao's photo
Thu 12/10/20 10:08 PM
Tom, that is why the benevolent shepherds have to merge us sheep with machines, so that the AI Apocalypse Beast can help us think right thoughts, so that we can all live in perfect harmony and be ready to cordially receive our alien overlords from the galactic federation. Thank you for complying. Ten points have been added to your social credit score. Have a safe day!

Aldtrao's photo
Thu 12/10/20 01:28 PM
And one cannot demand that all become as sheep without presuming to be a shepherd. Ultimately, activism is never about equality; it is, at bottom, always about control. Control requires power over others, and power over others requires coercion by force, and coercion by force is aggression. Therefore, the insistance that all must suffer equally is aggression, if put into practice; and aggression deserves to be answered with a defense sufficient to halt it. Thus, I hold to the political philosophy of Voluntaryism, and to the Buddhist philosophy of observing while reserving judgement... at least until I believe that I can, without the impedance of emotion, discern accurately, judge fairly, and decide rationally.

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 12/08/20 05:55 PM
Edited by Aldtrao on Tue 12/08/20 05:59 PM

The eagle totem comes from Rome, as do many other things relating to the U.S. government: e.g. the republican form of government, the senate, the classical revival architecture, etc.

Part of the reason for this is that the country was founded during the Enlightenment when interest in classical learning was high and becoming more accessible through universities.
Many of the illustrious and educated people at that time were indeed also Freemasons (Washington and Franklin were 33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemasons (Washington was also in the York Rite)), so getting into the ruling class was largely a club thing, just as it remains today. Freemasonry has made much of all things from Western antiquity, especially venerating the Roman and Egyptian civilizations, so Roman themes appear throughout their literature and have heavily influenced the creation of this nation. Even the man who designed the layout of D.C. with its pentagram shape was a Freemason.

Now, regarding your original post, this narrative you‘ve come across sounds like a mixed up conspiracy theory loosely based on a real conspiracy that actually happened, albeit much later in the nation’s history. To wit, in 1871 the congress passed the Organic Act that incorporated a 10 square mile area of the city of Washington, which became Washington D.C. When this happened, the Federal government, legally speaking, became a corporation. The legal, corporate, de facto government that we have been under ever since is a sharp contrast to the lawful, constitutional republic, de jure government we once had. In effect, when the Organic Act was passed, those 10 square miles became foreign soil; and when the elected officials stepped out of their Constitutional offices and into the corporate offices of the District of Columbia, they effectively became a foreign government. However, hardly anyone even noticed when this happened because there weren’t any sudden changes that drew public attention. The reason that we don’t hear about this from the state governments is because they were unlawfully converted into subsidiaries of the new corporation known as UNITED STATES. When outsider/newbie politicians who don’t know about this get into state offices and start harping about “states rights”, they soon find out that they can’t actually do anything to return Constitutionally guaranteed rights to their states, because that document has no legal force upon the corporation. When someone in “federal” government today refers to the Constitution, they are doing so as a matter of showmanship/public relations and political expediency. So essentially, what all of this boils down to is that we now have two entities existing side by side, a lawful constitutional republic called the united States of America, which most Americans grew up believing in, and a legal corporation named UNITED STATES, which behaves like it has rightful sovereign authority but operates under color of law. It should be easy for us to spot this fraud since We the People are supposed to be sovereign, and as such, the rightful authority. So now you know why the government used to protect the rights of the people and now it treats them like property: because they are actually two different governments.
If you want to learn more about this, check out “the Republic FOR the United States”, or if they still exist, you can also go see what the Creditors in Commerce have to say about this.

As to whether or not there is a group that claims to descend from Atlanteans who suckered George... well, I’m sure Illuminists tell themselves they are the heirs of Atlantis, mystic groups always identify with anything mysterious in history because they think it makes them seem wise with otherworldly, arcane, esoteric knowledge. That’s how they get suckers like George, seeking enlightenment, to join the Freemasons in the first place.

Aldtrao's photo
Thu 12/03/20 11:24 PM
This might have something to do with it, though I was noticing the discrepancy as early as six years ago.

https://www.goodshomedesign.com/inuit-elders-are-warning-the-world-and-nasa-that-earth-has-shifted/?fbclid=IwAR09iDsugpItwH3K2vIlIrnr7iRUuyNhfIEWi8Nso28hEBpAU6gd3qgXdrw

Aldtrao's photo
Sun 11/29/20 09:12 AM

REALITY !!!

TRUMP DID NOT WIN

It's over.

A done deal, a moot point.

Even if you want to fantasize (I know the whole world has conspired whoa )
check out the overwhelming amount of FACTS, Trump is nothing but a scammer and always has been.
His latest scam, the recount BS is just a way for him to scam more money.
No AMERICAN president has done the lowly things he's done, in comparison NIXON now looks harmless.
The day will come that he has to leave the country or end up behind bars, the terrible part is he will either sell or barter our national secrets to the highest bidder (probably Putin who he thinks is his friend) if he hasn't all ready.

You think Trump is getting money out of these recounts? I read that he had to pay millions of dollars out of his own pocket for them.

Aldtrao's photo
Sun 11/29/20 09:05 AM
This is a must watch. The whole interview is stellar but the vaccine discussion is about halfway through. Of especially interesting note is the mention of how even “unrushed” vaccines prior to Covid-19 are not studied using a placebo control group - the control group is another vaccine.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/11/29/how-is-fear-appeal-used-in-public-health-messaging.aspx

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 11/25/20 09:33 PM

I think that you'll find that the answer to the apparent variations in position of sunrise and sunset through the year is axial tilt.
This is the difference between the Earth's orbital plane, which remains constant, and it's Equatorial plane which "wobbles" by approximately 23 degrees from the perpendicular during the year. This phenomena is responsible for the fact that we have seasons at all. During what we call summer in the Northern hemisphere, the north pole leans towards the sun by a maximum of approximately 23 degrees mentioned earlier and is what we call mid-summer. During what we call winter in the Northern hemisphere, the North pole leans away from the sun by this same amount at maximum (mid-winter) and obviously is the reason why the seasons are opposite in the Southern and Northern hemispheres. As the northern hemisphere is tilted towards the sun in summer, the southern hemisphere is tilted away from the sun and experiences colder temperatures which we call winter and vice versa.
I hope that my explanation is clear enough but if not, just look up "Axial tilt".

Yeah, I know about axial tilt. I guess I should have been more specific and mentioned the tropics. What I’m saying is, the sun should never rise or set north of the Tropic of Cancer. I am north of the Tropic of Cancer and almost all year long, the sun rises and sets slightly north of me. A good way to check it out (which is the way I first observed this) is find a long road that you know is supposed to run due east and west, such as parts of I-90, and be there and dawn and or dusk, and see whether the sun rises/sets to the north or south of the road. If you live north of the Tropic of Cancer, the sun is supposed to appear to rise to the south of east.

I know exactly what you mean. I live approximately 53 degrees latitude North on a raised terrace on the West side of a narrow North-South valley. The East of the valley has only farms and moorland on the top, so I get an mostly uninterrupted view of the Sunrise throughout the year.
The Sun will only rise exactly due East on the day of the Spring and Autumn Equinoxes, when the axial tilt of the earth is zero with respect to its orbital plane. Take the Spring Equinox in the Northern hemisphere for example. On the day of the Spring Equinox, the Sun will rise exactly due East but after that it's apparent rising point will move gradually South of East until it reaches its Southerly maximum apparent rising point on the day of the Summer Solstice. After this it will appear to rise further and further due North, rising exactly due East again on the day of the Autumn Equinox and gradually moving to its most Northerly apparent rising point on the day of the Winter Solstice, when the process reverses again.
The number of degrees which the Sun appears to deviate North or South depends largely on your latitude.
This is the principle behind many of the Neolithic mega-structures that you'll find scattered about the geographical British Isles, such as Stonehenge or New Grange in County Meath, Ireland.

And that’s exactly what you should be observing... if you lived on the equator. At 53 degrees north, the sun should always appear to rise and set to the south of true east-west all year long. And if that is not really the case then all of our earth science teachers owe us a big apology.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 11/25/20 03:31 PM

The Biden email cache, should prove entertaining.

Giuliani still kickin ***

That's really a good one, even for you. Giuliani is a laughing stock and has accomplished nothing except to have a meltdown and be on camera with his hair dye running down his face.
He's a joke! Are you all really that far gone and out of touch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAJKECu_0ps

FACE IT, IT'S OVER! ITS A DONE DEAL! EVEN YOUR FUHRER IS STARTING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH REALITY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tctkAv4SKHI

I will say that Donny looks less orange and forgot his hair dye as you can see.

I'm kind of disappointed, I really want(ed) to see the Secret Service drag his crazy azz out of the White House. I'm sure I'm far from the only one and who knows maybe will see it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTAKcH-eHHs

I just can’t wrap my head around the possibility that you have no idea how loony you sound. You must be putting us on.

Aldtrao's photo
Mon 11/23/20 10:08 PM

Don't want the vaccination? Don't get it, and help reduce the overcrowding in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Same could be said for getting it. Help Control the Population and get it.

But when they try to Force it.. And they Will, I would rather go to the Guillotine.

Evil always seeks power, is never sated, and invariably employs aggression to control others. The vaccine may first appear as an offer, but they will find ways to penalize us for not accepting it. Eventually, either the penalties will be so heavy that only a few will be able to hold out, or they’ll send armed compliance officers around to your door if you’re a noncompliant, or both. But, I’m with you, brother. I will live and die free. This life is a vapor. This body, just a temporary anchor. Why crush the spirit to be tethered to it a few more years?

Aldtrao's photo
Mon 11/23/20 02:35 PM
Edited by Aldtrao on Mon 11/23/20 02:38 PM

I think that you'll find that the answer to the apparent variations in position of sunrise and sunset through the year is axial tilt.
This is the difference between the Earth's orbital plane, which remains constant, and it's Equatorial plane which "wobbles" by approximately 23 degrees from the perpendicular during the year. This phenomena is responsible for the fact that we have seasons at all. During what we call summer in the Northern hemisphere, the north pole leans towards the sun by a maximum of approximately 23 degrees mentioned earlier and is what we call mid-summer. During what we call winter in the Northern hemisphere, the North pole leans away from the sun by this same amount at maximum (mid-winter) and obviously is the reason why the seasons are opposite in the Southern and Northern hemispheres. As the northern hemisphere is tilted towards the sun in summer, the southern hemisphere is tilted away from the sun and experiences colder temperatures which we call winter and vice versa.
I hope that my explanation is clear enough but if not, just look up "Axial tilt".

Yeah, I know about axial tilt. I guess I should have been more specific and mentioned the tropics. What I’m saying is, the sun should never rise or set north of the Tropic of Cancer. I am north of the Tropic of Cancer and almost all year long, the sun rises and sets slightly north of me. A good way to check it out (which is the way I first observed this) is find a long road that you know is supposed to run due east and west, such as parts of I-90, and be there and dawn and or dusk, and see whether the sun rises/sets to the north or south of the road. If you live north of the Tropic of Cancer, the sun is supposed to appear to rise to the south of east.

Aldtrao's photo
Sun 11/22/20 02:12 PM
Wow, too bad I’ve missed out on this conversation for the past couple of years. If I may, I’d like to put in my two cents, since this subject occupied so much of my attention a while back. Although I have formed an opinion on the matter based on the results of my own honest inquiry, there are still a couple of questions I’ve been looking to see if anyone can answer.

First, I should state that I began to investigate this about 3.5 years ago, and continue searching out the matter for about a year, before I reached a conclusion. At first, like many, I didn’t want to bother looking into since it seemed preposterous to return to a flat earth model. However, I began to observe a certain phenomenon of the sun’s motion across the sky that caught me off guard, and after continuing to observe it throughout all seasons for a number of years, I became convinced that the ball earth model could not possibly explain my observations. To wit, I live at about the 47th parallel north, and throughout the year, I was observing the sun rising and setting slightly to the north of true east and west, then curving on a circular path toward the south (where it should always be at my latitude) during the day. The sun at dawn and dusk was off by about 30 degrees from where it should be, but in its proper place at noon. This should be impossible on a ball earth model; furthermore, only the flat disc model with the north pole at the center appeared to make sense according to my observation. On a disc, one would always observe the rising and setting sun appearing to the north of true east-west, since east-west would be a circle. All that being said, I still have not found an explanation for my observation that makes sense on a globe: if you think that you have an explanation, please share.

Now, after I had begun to take notice of this perturbing phenomenon, I finally began my investigation. As I said, I gave it a year, searching with an open mind, reading a number of articles and books, including the famous “Zetetic Cosmogony”. I listened to lectures, and many various answers offered to the challenges that a flat earth model faces; and after a year I had come close to conceding that a flat disc model surrounded by an Antarctic ring-wall was possible and maybe even true.

But then I remembered something, and I realized that no flat earth proponent that I’d listened to had ever addressed this question: What about the Southern Cross? For those that don’t know, the Southern Cross is to the southern hemisphere what Polaris is to the northern hemisphere. It always point south, no matter what longitude you are at. So, obviously, on a flat disc, this would be impossible: for it might always point toward one spot of the Antarctic wall if it were stationary, but if it were circling around along the wall, then it would only point south if you happened to be directly north of it. So if someone in Australia was viewing at the same time as someone in South Africa, it could only point due south for one of the observers.

Because of this unanswered challenge to the disc model, I remain, respectfully, a globe earth theorist until such time as a reasonable explanation or evidence that the Southern Cross doesn’t always point south comes to light; though the question of the sun’s motion remains.

My respect to all with the intellectual honesty and the courage to investigate this fascinating subject for themselves, and who never bow before peer pressure.

(Oh, and on the subject if helio- versus geocentrism, I’d have to say that I am a geocentrist, since we don’t actually have any hard evidence that the earth is not at the center of the universe, and mathematically speaking, the universe appears the same in every direction. The only valid reason for choosing one view over the other is purely philosophical.)

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 11/17/20 09:27 AM
I just got a first look at AstraZeneca’s new Covid-19 vaccine. It says right on the package that it contains cells from an aborted male Caucasian baby, as well as recombinant DNA. Additionally, the company says that they are urgently seeking an artificial intelligence software tool to process the expected high volume of adverse effects their vaccine will cause.

I’ll pass.

Aldtrao's photo
Mon 11/16/20 10:09 AM
Friend LUNG, it seems like you’re trying to make the case that Muhammad is the Messiah of God rather than Jesus. If that’s true, I urge you to look at all of the OT prophecies that Messiah must fulfill and see whether Muhammad or Jesus fulfilled them. Especially Micah 5:2, Isaiah 7:14, Isaiah 9:6-7, Isaiah 53, Isaiah 50:6-7, Psalm 2, Psalm 22, Zechariah 9:9, and Daniel 9:24. There are very many more, but those are some good examples. If you don’t read any other, please at least read Isaiah 53.

Aldtrao's photo
Sun 11/15/20 09:29 PM

comes down to this
two kinds of people.
smart people - do what the government says. saves lives.
dont go to beaches isolate.

dump people - care about themselves only, spread it around, unsafe.
think the virus is a joke, until a family member gets it and dies.

but that is life. smart and stupid people, their own actions speak for themselves.
and we see a lot of these stupid people every day. I never want to know these people would you trust them with anyting.

“Smart“ people are the ones who do what the government says? So we have to trust the government to know everything for us? Wouldn’t that make us dumb by definition?

Truly smart people are those who do their own thinking, regardless of how the mindless mob of obedient government slaves feel about it.

This issue has nothing to do with only caring about ourselves. But you got that line of BS from trusting what the media mouthpieces told you instead of doing your own thinking.

You’re right about one thing though: there are two basic kinds of people, but they are these...
1) Those who have the patience to diligently seek the truth, and the courage to embrace it at any personal cost.
2) Those who are lazy and fearful cowards who just want to be told what to think and do, who will also lash out at you if you attempt to enlighten their dark reverie of selfish ignorance.

And yes, ignorance (the word is related to ignore) is selfish if your life is connected to anyone else's.

Aldtrao's photo
Sun 11/15/20 10:17 AM
Good post vinane. A lot of facts there. The only thing I think you have wrong is when you say that Biden is a zionist. If anything he would be a Palestinian supporter since it appears he may have converted to Islam and Dems are almost exclusively anti-Jewish. Anyway on the subject of the voting fraud, don’t forget the felt tip marker fiasco in AZ. Also, those Dominion machines... 4 years ago I was listening to an interview with a programmer who was part if a team that was independently studying the software of those machines. They found that a backdoor was actually designed into it so that anyone with Admin privileges would have easy access to manipulating the vote. They said that the design of the program would allow them to select a candidate and set a number of votes that they wanted them to receive, and the machine would tally them in such a way that it would appear to happen organically.

Aldtrao's photo
Sat 11/14/20 06:18 PM
Oh, the whining hasn’t started yet. And while we’re on the subject, I’d just like the record to reflect that Trump is not and never has been my hero. That honor is reserved for Jesus Christ. Truth to tell, I’ve never felt comfortable with Trump...too many red flags. I also didn’t vote for him, even though I’m definitely not wanting to see a Harris/Biden takeover. I have to vote on principle; not for the lesser of two evils. Nevertheless, I do still see that there is a good chance the Trump team will come out on top of this one: once the fraud is all exposed, Biden could and should be disqualified. But again, however it falls out, there is going to be a lot of violence once the real whiners either meet with disappointment or believe that they have the government on their side. It’s not much different than the little riots we’ve seen when a beloved sports team either wins or loses. Either way, the liberals acts like savages.

Aldtrao's photo
Sat 11/14/20 02:31 PM
When I have that hour, I’ll check it out. I would like to add, however, that I totally understand the enormous difference between the two: one being a globalist and CCP puppet, and pedophile with dementia, the other having the appearance of at least being a somewhat conservative nationalist. I wasn’t at all trying to say that they are similar, just that the ultimate result of what is about to happen to this country looks pretty much the same either way (civil war, Chinese invasion, famine, internment camps, forced vaccinations, etc.)

Aldtrao's photo
Sat 11/14/20 09:55 AM
Um... Biden is not yet the President Elect. The electoral college doesn’t vote for another month. And if he does become president, it will be clear that the entire government is illegitimate (but in truth it has been for a long time).

But here’s my bottom line understanding: No matter which one “wins”, the country loses. Either way, America will never again be the place we thought it was when we were kids. And not because either candidate is or will be directly responsible for bringing us to the tipping point, but because that’s just where we are. A cabal of Collectivist social engineers got us here, who used the ages old stratagem of divide and conquer. See also the Hegelian dialectic. It wouldn’t matter if no one voted for either of the two. It’s just where we are, and it’s what we deserve for being selfish, hedonist, indolent, shirkers of duty.