Community > Posts By > Aldtrao

Aldtrao's photo
Sat 11/14/20 09:35 AM
The best way to protect against tyranny is a society of Voluntaryists. Don’t create positions of power and tyrants won’t occupy them. Neither can a would-be tyrant carve out his own position of power in a society that refuses to acknowledge it.

Aldtrao's photo
Sat 11/14/20 09:26 AM
Edited by Aldtrao on Sat 11/14/20 09:30 AM
The first reply went through twice, so I’m just wiping this one out.

I guess I’ll just add that I saw someone wrote that they thought America has more gun violence than any other nation. But the fact is, most nations have more violence than America, and if they had more guns in those places then they would have more gun violence.

Aldtrao's photo
Sat 11/14/20 09:26 AM
The right to keep and bear arms is a natural, God-given right which is merely recognized and respected in the Constitution. With or without that document, every creature on the planet has the right to use any and all means at their disposal to protect themselves.

Some people want to know why we need guns? Because psychopaths always seek high positions of power, and often acquire them. It is merely an eventuality that these people will end up in positions where they can behave like tyrants, because there is little competition for these positions from decent, moral people. You see, decent, moral people do not desire to have power over others. After attaining these high positions, the psychopaths then they appoint pliable morons to manage the middle, and together they assume the rule over the rest of us. Because they are psychopaths, they will always demand greater and greater acts of sacrifice and obeisance from those they rule over, until the “subjects” have nothing left that they can submit to the king’s whims. No matter how much you give them, no matter how low you bow, it is never enough. Evil is never satisfied. That is why most governments don’t think we should have guns, and why we certainly need them.

Aldtrao's photo
Sat 11/14/20 08:51 AM
Edited by Aldtrao on Sat 11/14/20 08:52 AM
I believe those same things almost exactly. The only differences being that I believe there will be a “rapture” (the harpazo), but not a secret rapture, and that it will be after the tribulation as the Lord is returning; and that the gift of tongues is a gift occasionally given for the purpose of translation in evangelical situations, and not a command to gobble like a turkey when you get emotional. But I consider that these are all items of relatively lesser importance as they do not determine whether a person is a disciple of Jesus. I couldn’t let questions like this become a litmus test for finding a potential wife; the population of potential brides for an outlier like me is already too small. Maybe stop trying to find an exact copy of yourself, and just look for someone who loves God with everything he has in him?

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 10/13/20 04:49 PM
Edited by Aldtrao on Tue 10/13/20 04:50 PM
Profiles with multiple people in the picture, so you can’t tell which person it belongs to.
Profiles that make it clear the dog is the most important “person” in their life.
Profiles with mirror selfies designed to put the butt on display.
Profiles with more than three selfies (makes me wonder if they might be a narcissist).
Profiles with pictures that have dog ears and nose superimposed.
And this is a weird one for me but... belly button rings. Yuck.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next