Community > Posts By > Aldtrao

Aldtrao's photo
Thu 01/21/21 12:47 PM
What was I taking personally? I’m very confused now.

Aldtrao's photo
Thu 01/21/21 05:16 AM
Yeah, you won RockGnome. It doesn’t matter though now. It turned out to be as fake as it looked.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 01/20/21 12:19 PM
You know... I wasn’t always thrilled about a number of things Trump said, or did, or failed to do, but assuming that my Trojan Horse hypothesis is wrong, I just don’t see how he was bad enough to merit so much hatred from liberals, or from anyone. The country has certainly seen worse. Besides, he probably could have accomplished more if he wasn’t drug through so much frivolous and spurious litigation. It really appears to me that this visceral hatred toward the man can only have been instilled through mental conditioning.

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 01/19/21 11:41 PM
It wasn't the attached video I was interested in, but what the guy was supposedly writing. However, it was determined a few hours ago that the generals account was hacked. I kind of figured it had to be something like that, but I was interested in other opinions. Thanks anyway.

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 01/19/21 12:05 PM

Trump just gave a speech and said let's go. They went to the capital to get Nancy and Pence. He said it, they went.

In all fairness, blm had nothing to do with this. No, I'm not a liberal either.

Ma’am, with all due respect, I’ve seen a number of things that you’ve posted in this room. And while it clearly isn’t for me to insist that you’re a liberal if you say that you’re not, you must realize that it certainly appears to be the case. Or are you thinking of classical liberals such as the two Thomases, Jefferson and Paine? If that is case, then I would actually be the most liberal person in this conversation.

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 01/19/21 08:30 AM
...and just thought I’d see what other people make of it.

https://t.me/s/GeneralHyten?fbclid=IwAR3oA-M-0fmisaIBy4-G4cscZiQpdph7OgLshGVVxiPwYaoQIGmDDms6dUw

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 01/19/21 08:27 AM
Edited by Aldtrao on Tue 01/19/21 08:27 AM
I feel the spontaneous need to change the subject for just a quick digression here; it’s really not worth starting a new thread, but um... anyone besides me ever look at some of the profile photos on these threads and notice how easy it is to distinguish a liberal from a conservative without even reading what they post? I’m not making a qualitative comment here; I just find it fascinating.

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 01/19/21 08:16 AM
Edited by Aldtrao on Tue 01/19/21 08:17 AM
Tom, I really enjoyed reading your very thoughtful points. I agree with everything that you said, except that I should point out, in defense of the Bible, that the reason it says the streets of Heaven are paved with gold is not to appeal to a person’s greed. If one understands this saying hermaneutically, it is clear that the reason the streets are of gold is a statement about the true eternal value of gold, in other words, it’s value is so little compared to the spiritual riches of being in the presence of Christ that it is fit only to be trodden upon. (Feet were very dirty in the sandal days, and anything that they touched was also considered dirty; so a road made of gold demonstrates that gold has very little or no value in eternity.)

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 01/19/21 08:00 AM
Edited by Aldtrao on Tue 01/19/21 08:02 AM
Looks like it’s been a good thing for me that I was out for a few days or I might have broken some teeth reading this stuff.

I’m just going to say that I’m feeling rather dumbfounded that anyone could look at what happened in the capitol building and blame that on Trump supporters when the evidence is overwhelming that they were thinly disguised Antifa/BLM, and that there are videos of the police inside the building inviting them in and pointing the camera crews where they needed to go to film the action. But even if a person doesn’t want to look at the facts, still... how do you logically leap from saying that a few “Trump supporters” broke into a building and acted like savages to saying “Trump supporters are violent extremists”. If that’s the way we’re going to start treating each other than I suppose turn about is fair play, and I should start saying “Nuh uh! Biden supporters are violent extremists!”

Once again, I think I should probably remind readers that I am not and never have been a “Trump supporter” or a detractor. I just believe in fairness and hate hypocrisy.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 01/13/21 03:39 PM
Can you name even one crime that he committed while in office? I don’t mean empty accusations of crime, but something that actually has a little bit of actionable evidence behind it. Again, I’m not a Trump supporter (though I’m sure you probably think I am), I simply do not see how so many people have bought into this. It’s no different than a religion... you’re believing in something that can’t be seen or touched or measured, but must be taken on faith in the word of your priesthood. And furthermore, if I may ask a side question, I should like to know, if someone does support the president, how on earth does that equate them to a white supremacist? I feel like I woke up in Bizarro world.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 01/06/21 07:24 PM

Now all we need is the sugar daddy but he must either be at a real estate seminar or out molesting a collie.

Oh I forgot, since he's a "master of martial arts" he could be off instructing others who aren't yet "masters".

Actually we all know the only kind of master he really is......................

Look, I don’t have any problem admitting, as an arch conservative, that I never really trusted Trump, and didn’t even vote for him the second time around, (even though he’s obviously a better choice than Harris). That being said, what is the deal with these insipid, vulgar insults? It just makes you liberal partisan types look extremely uneducated. I can think or more intelligent reasons to not like the guy.

You know, like fast-tracking a new vaccine technology that permanently changes the recipient’s DNA (meaning that they can’t truly be tested except on a living human population, and whether they got it right or wrong, those genetic changes will persist in the human gene pool in perpetuity).

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 12/29/20 03:15 PM
Conspiracy theorist is only a term invented by the CIA back in the 80’s to try to make anyone who’s thinking for themselves look like an unhinged bozo. It’s so much easier and more comfortable to simply dismiss people with additional information and differing perspectives isn’t it? Whenever I see people expressing the knee-jerk name calling of “Conspiracy Theorist!”, which was conditioned into them by their masters’ voices, I think to myself, there goes a bed-wetting, basket-case weakling. ...To put it nicely, gentlemen.

Aldtrao's photo
Mon 12/28/20 01:54 PM
Maybe. But you would think that if this was a government job they wouldn't have warned people first; they would have wanted casualties. I’ve heard speculation that it might have been about resistance to 5G, but that seems wrong too.

But since when do we ever get the real story about any of these events?
I’m personally disgusted by how quickly people seem to have gotten over the Las Vegas massacres that were never reported on the same night as the concert shootings from that hotel. There were actually multiple mass shootings all over the city on the same evening in a coordinated strike, that is why it took first responders so long to get to the hotel room. Virtually nothing we were told about that story made sense. Likewise the Florida nightclub (I don’t remember the name), Boston Marathon, Sandy Hook, 9/11, Oklahoma City, hell, all the way back to Pearl Harbor for that matter. History is a fable.

Aldtrao's photo
Sun 12/27/20 08:11 PM
I don’t believe in extra terrestrials, but I do think that there is something very real to what HealingTouch was talking about. There were human-animal and human-angel hybrids being made thousands of years ago by the fallen sons of God, and I don’t know that they ever really stopped. In Noah’s day, the earth was so full of people that weren’t fully human, God chose to save Noah and his family because he was the only living man who was “perfect in his generations” (fully human). This breeding program is also the reason we have such stories throughout the world as lycanthropes, skinwalkers, the cynocephaly (dog-headed men of Eastern Europe), the Minotaur of Crete, centaurs, sasquatch, yeti, etc., you name it.

As for the aircraft, saucers were actually originally developed by the Nazis and they had at least a few of them built when the war ended. One of them was found submerged in the sea near Denmark, another crash landed in a German forest. After the war, the magazine Popular Mechanics carried an issue on them, complete with instructions on how to build one. The antigravity “drive” may have taken advantage of a type of magnetism called “quantum locking” which has only recently been rediscovered, but that’s just a guess on my part.

Aldtrao's photo
Sun 12/27/20 02:43 PM
I dealt with it a lot too over the years, but haven’t suffered from it at all since I got away from wi-fi. Try turning it off at night, and make your sleeping area as free of RF (radio frequencies) and EMF (electromagnetic frequencies) as you can.

Also, watch your lighting. You don’t want much of the blue side of the spectrum in the evening because this mis-signals the brain to produce serotonin at a time when you need to be making melatonin, and thus throws off you circadian rhythm. So if you have to do screen time in the evening, get yourself a pair of blue-blocking glasses, because it is the eyes that signal the brain what hormones it should produce. (Don’t forget about your other lights in the house: fluorescent and LED are both blue dominant.)

Aldtrao's photo
Fri 12/25/20 09:27 PM
I love how everyone thinks they have the secret formula. I’m no better - I usually recommend people try OMAD on an organic, whole foods Vegan diet. That lifestyle will get a lot done if a person has the will power to adhere to it. But ultimately, I think that every individual just has to figure out what works best for their body through a patient process if trial and error.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 12/23/20 06:39 PM

How do you think about your relationship so far?

The only one that I consider to count was my marriage. The best eleven years of my life.

They say marriage is one of the two hardest (and most rewarding) things you’ll ever do. But I’ve found being single and searching to be much more difficult by far.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 12/23/20 02:22 PM
Yeah... the animal face overlays... not even remotely attractive, cute, or funny. When I see that, I assume low intelligence. (I’m not saying that’s necessarily the case, but that’s how it looks.)

I think it’s best to see a candid photo, taken by someone else, of an unplanned moment, if possible. But just so long as you can see the eyes well; that is most important.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 12/23/20 02:11 PM
Edited by Aldtrao on Wed 12/23/20 02:13 PM
I used to be INTJ about 15 years ago, but I’ve recently tested as an INFJ-A. (Am also an empath.) So much for it supposedly being the smallest group: it looks like there’s plenty of us on here. Maybe we’re just over-represented on dating sites since we’re so difficult to match.

Aldtrao's photo
Tue 12/22/20 09:24 PM

I don't need to be happy all the time and I no longer seek to be happy all the time in an existence where happiness is a fluctuating state of mind.

Wise. “Fake it ‘til you make it” does not work well with emotions. I have seen people try to force themselves to only feel “positive” emotions. They invalidate the “negative” emotions in this way, suppressing what needs to be examined and understood. I think they are heading for a crisis.