Community > Posts By > Aldtrao

Aldtrao's photo
Thu 04/29/21 07:25 AM
Edited by Aldtrao on Thu 04/29/21 07:36 AM

It is time we take back what we have created and put an end to the ambition that has become our government!

By “we” I assume you mean yourself and a handful of pot-bellied millennials who think that they can do some damage with an AR because they’re heroes in Call of Duty.

Look, I know all too well that it’s not easy to watch everything you thought you had fall apart and not get upset; furthermore, if there were actually a chance of a successful rebellion that would overthrow the globalist technocrats, I wouldn’t discourage it: but we’re not there and it doesn’t look like we ever can be - not with the current level of technology at any rate. Guys who talk like you are suggesting that a largely emasculated, untrained, and ignorant population uses second generation weapons technology to fight fourth and fifth generation technology in the hands of highly trained professionals. It’s nonsense. Sorry.

I encourage you to take comfort in philosophy and spirituality instead. You’ll live longer, learn something, and maybe make the world a better place passing on what you learned.

Oh, and here’s a little philosophical thinking for you: you said “our government”. Putting aside for a moment the fact that this site is multinational, let me ask, is it YOUR government? Did you ask or volunteer to participate? I didn’t. It’s not my government; they have nothing to do with me. What I’m saying is, any time authority is assumed by an aggressor it is without right; but when that assumption is also made by the victim then the right has been established. This whole thing is built on peoples’ assumptions. So if you want to “take it back” then just stop sharing their assumption, and assume instead that you are a free and sovereign creature made in the image of God and endowed with unalienable rights, which you choose to reserve.

Aldtrao's photo
Thu 04/29/21 06:51 AM
Good thoughts, Blondey. Best of luck to you too. Thanks.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 04/28/21 08:02 PM
Dziewczyna Swarozyca by Percival (the Polish folk band) They wrote some of the songs used in The Witcher 3.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 04/28/21 07:17 PM
Nope. You’re not too late. Thanks for the input. I’m definitely not a subtle man, so I’m probably not crafty either, but I’ll figure on it for a spell.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 04/28/21 05:57 PM
Ok, some good answers. I appreciate the feedback everyone.

I guess I can only say that small talk has never been something I’m capable of doing naturally; when it comes out of my mouth it feels and sounds a lot more contrived than asking big questions.

But I suppose I’ll try to leave those big questions alone until I’m better acquainted with someone. The only trouble is, I’m not sure how people can ever get acquainted if they aren’t willing to open up about themselves. I don’t know that I can learn too much of importance about someone by asking them their music and movie preferences, or some other frivolous thing.

On the other hand, I suppose I could keep asking that question fairly early on, and consider it a screen out process. If a question like that is enough to make them move on then maybe they weren’t a very deep person, don’t have much to talk about, and/or aren’t really interested in making a genuine connection.

Oh, and if ever I did go to bars, I would definitely ask someone sitting beside me that question - after introductions, of course. I embrace my social autism. It’s what the Good Lord blessed me with.

Thanks all.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 04/28/21 07:35 AM

[/quote
Also, I do not like the assumption I'm fake and clearly over half of the men here hold that view. I am not going to prove myself to some distrusting person.
For me to take that step to use video chat I'd have to feel comfortable with a man, he has to make me feel safe and that he has a real interest in me.
A man that only wants to verify I'm real doesn't exude that, meaning I will NOT take the step to go to video.
Maybe men need to learn to use their intuition and see things as "innocent until proven guilty". What I see here most reason "Guilty until proven innocent"
I will not be part of that.

I don’t think you realize how difficult it is, for men using these sites, to find someone to talk to who isn’t pretending. These sites are flooded with fake female profiles belonging to con artists in Russia. So, I hope you realize that the distrust is probably not against you (or any individual woman) personally, it’s just a tough situation. Lonely men are tired of getting preyed upon just as much as their female counterparts.
Even so, me personally, I still like to give things a chance until they ask for money or send me the sad story about their humble life in their poor Russian village.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 04/28/21 07:14 AM
Respectfully, I think you guys who are banking on a pre-Tribulation rapture are going to get blindsided by some things. I just hope it doesn’t shake your faith in God.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 04/28/21 07:08 AM
I wonder if some ladies would weigh in on this so I can try to understand. Because I have to confess, I might just be socially autistic and unable to see something that’s obvious to everyone else. So here’s the question...

Why is it that every time I’m trading a few messages with a lady and it seems like there’s a chance we just might get acquainted, and then I ask her what she’s passionate about in life, she stops talking to me?

This has happened probably ten or twelve times now.

To me it seems like a harmless question and a good way to learn a lot about a person. Could this question actually be scaring women off or is something else going on? Do women just not want relationships of the heart any more? If love in the world has really grown that cold it would be hard to imagine what life would even be worth.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 03/17/21 11:20 PM
I used to notice it daily when I was a kid, and had a big, bright, digital clock. I used to wonder why. Then I realized that the numbers 11:11 were just catching my attention out of the corner of my eye because they formed a pattern, and our brains are designed to notice patterns.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 03/17/21 11:08 PM
The beginning of wisdom is the fear of God.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 03/17/21 10:56 PM

I wonder if you realize you are arguing in favor of fear and hate?
What a horrible life to live.
It seems you are focusing on the evil so you only see the evil.
I don't.
So be it.

Navel gazing in the lotus position again, bud?
Nothing can harm you if you don’t believe in it, right?

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 03/17/21 10:51 PM
Edited by Aldtrao on Wed 03/17/21 10:59 PM
I don’t know about an emperor, but I do know that Chinese officials, in particular their defense ministers, have for decades now, consistently - and recently - stated that not only war against the United States, but a total conquest, is absolutely necessary to the future security of China. It is not nuclear war they are interested in, but a land invasion. Fifteen years ago I would get laughed at for making a statement like that, because even that recently they did not have the navy to move their strength here; but they have diligently spent these last fifteen years building a stronger and larger navy and total military than our own. Some of our own pentagon staffers have recently voiced their concerns about this. And finally, for over a year now they have been slowly moving “boots on the ground” near to our borders inside Canada and Mexico. People in Vancouver B.C. have been talking about it since before Covid started.

But why would they do it? Don’t they just want to “be left alone“ to “become more enlightened“? No. They want to prevent their nation from collapsing, which it inevitably will, under its own ponderous weight, as they themselves say. Their last three defense ministers have talked about the economic and social necessity of colonizing more arable land and spreading out their people, and they know that this will start a world war. Therefore, they have written extensively about what the Nazis did right and wrong and how they can do better; and they believe that they must try, as much as possible to first weaken and isolate their rivals, and conquer them one at a time, and that they must begin with the United States to have the best chance of accomplishing this. All that they are waiting for is a moment of golden opportunity. Team Harris/Biden, I think, will give that to them.

If you want more in depth details and resources, you can hear from an expert, a published historian of Communism, J.R. Nyquist. Check out his blog.

Aldtrao's photo
Sun 02/28/21 04:30 AM

The Institute for Population Research came out with a report similar to this years ago, though it wasn’t just about male fertility, it was about the future viability of humans reproducing in general. And I definitely believe it. Our environment is getting more toxic every year. We’ve covered our civilization with endocrine disrupting chemicals, and we’ve polluted our food supply with GMO soy, glyphosates, and bovine estrogen. And I see for myself how many expecting mothers aren’t able to carry to term. Miscarriages are rampant. Add to that the epidemic of autism in western civilization. Most European countries have already been reporting losses in native population for years, though their numbers are being replaced by migrants.
According to the IPR, in order to achieve true zero population growth, every person needs to have “an heir and a spare”, which would mean four children per couple, because the expectation is that two of the children will not successfully reproduce.

Any chance of a link to that report? What year was that report? :grinning:

I saw that a few years back. Maybe it’s archived on their website.

Aldtrao's photo
Fri 02/26/21 12:23 PM
The Institute for Population Research came out with a report similar to this years ago, though it wasn’t just about male fertility, it was about the future viability of humans reproducing in general. And I definitely believe it. Our environment is getting more toxic every year. We’ve covered our civilization with endocrine disrupting chemicals, and we’ve polluted our food supply with GMO soy, glyphosates, and bovine estrogen. And I see for myself how many expecting mothers aren’t able to carry to term. Miscarriages are rampant. Add to that the epidemic of autism in western civilization. Most European countries have already been reporting losses in native population for years, though their numbers are being replaced by migrants.
According to the IPR, in order to achieve true zero population growth, every person needs to have “an heir and a spare”, which would mean four children per couple, because the expectation is that two of the children will not successfully reproduce.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 02/24/21 12:58 PM
Tom, you make me laugh. Neither space nor time, nor “space-time” is a fabric for the simple reason that space and time are not things in and of themselves. They are merely phenomenal effects of a thing in the same way that a shadow is a deprivation of light. They are what something (aether) does, not what something is.

Secondly, have you noticed that so-called scientists keep making the age of the universe older every time they encounter a problem with their theories? Sort of like how they invent a new particle every time one of their darling equations doesn’t balance. It’s a little too convenient. It seems to me that every time we learn that life is a little more complex and a little less likely to propagate by chance than we previously thought, the pop-physicist/bean-counter comes along and says, “That’s okay, because we just added another billion.” I suppose they believe that if they say a big enough number they will sufficiently boggle our minds into believing in anything. But the fact of the matter is, all their big numbers are unsupported by actual evidence, only by extrapolations based on the fallacious supposition of uniformitarianism.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 02/24/21 03:08 AM
Edited by Aldtrao on Wed 02/24/21 03:09 AM
I will say this about the 16 personalities: not one of them says, “You are an a**hole”. If this really was an accurate evaluation, shouldn’t at least one of them say that? Instead, they all tell us things that we want to hear about ourselves. I could make myself believe that almost any of these profiles could apply to me, if I had a swollen self-image. And I have now tested into three different profiles on different days, when I felt a little differently about some of the questions. I’m sure Glenn is right about this, and I suspect that the whole thing is no more than a parlor trick, similar to a horoscope, which the imaginative person makes “real” only in their own mind.

Aldtrao's photo
Wed 02/24/21 02:49 AM
Edited by Aldtrao on Wed 02/24/21 02:52 AM
It’s been a while, but I’ve read that all plants require oxygen, and not just in a CO2 molecule. During part of the year they take in CO2 and release O2, and during another part they will take in O2. Something like that. In any case, I’m not one that believes in the molecules to life type of evolution. Actually, I believe in devolution and entropy. The Drake Equation is bogus, because, at the very least, it doesn’t take in to account a minimum of 200 factors: the events of 200 amino acids accidentally linking up in the perfect order and correctly folding themselves into the simplest protein. Plug in a conservative number? They never plug in a number remotely conservative enough. Even if you can create a protein molecule in a lab, that’s not life, and it required the input of intelligence to make it anyway. Evolutionists also tend to fail to address the issue of irreducible complexity. And worst of all, they still haven’t shown where information comes from: and that is the most critical component of life. I remember there used to be a famous scientist named Hoyle, who commented, after studying the issue at length, that the probability of life accidentally propagating anywhere in the universe was considerably smaller than a tornado hitting a junk yard and accidentally assembling a shiny, new Boeing 747.
In other words, if there is any other life “out there”, than it must either have originated here or been intelligently designed by the same Supreme Being who created us.

Now, all of that being said, I believe completely in the existence of flying saucers and other UAVs flown by nonhuman entities, and that abduction events do happen. These things are so well documented now that one would have to obstinately refuse to see and admit them. However, I do not believe that these nonhuman entities come from “out there”. I believe that they are genetically engineered life forms, which is something that has been going on since Antidiluvian times. And, “As in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man.”

Aldtrao's photo
Fri 02/19/21 12:10 PM

Oh my witness, somebody mark the calendar! I think we all just found an inch of common ground. Maybe there’s hope that people all over the spectrum can unite in solidarity against them all, one day, and turn our backs on the whole damn lot of them. At any rate, I thank you all for the moral encouragement.

I like that...turn our backs on the lot of them. :grinning:

No governments, just chaos, which we already have in a 'limited' measure.

I am off to buy an island now...

I think if there were magically no government tomorrow, there would be some chaos for a little while, until people got over the shock and figured out how to be responsible for themselves and work together independently. But I really believe that, ultimately, most of us who didn’t become basket cases would figure out how to get by without bureaucracy. People would volunteer to work together with their neighbors, when problems arose in their communities, for their mutual benefit, because it’s natural. If Antifa comes to your town, like in Couer d’Alene, the menfolk get their guns and take their positions. They don’t wait for someone in uniform to let the thugs destroy the town and arrest the locals for not staying in their houses. It’s so much simpler, you see, when you just solve the problem yourself. What did Reagan say? “The most terrifying nine words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government, and I’m here to help.’”

Aldtrao's photo
Fri 02/19/21 11:58 AM

A cult is where people mindlessly follow some sort of doctrine, or leader.

I would think many on the right fit that definition.

From my perspective, it would seem to me that most of the world is in a cult called society. One of the hallmarks of a cult is that the leadership is always right and no one else in the world has the right answer, and members are strongly discouraged from getting outside information. They will have to be disciplined and perhaps shamed before their peers if they begin to question the leadership, and may experience shunning or suffer banishment if they begin to believe the wrong thing. That has been mine experience in this world, so to me, anyone who isn’t examining everything they see and hear critically, and gravitates toward confirmation bias, is in a cult, regardless of what they call themselves.

Aldtrao's photo
Thu 02/18/21 03:44 AM
Some are speculating that the severe weather in the south was weaponized against them by HAARP and similar weather modification facilities, so that too would become political, if true. But I think that would be jumping hastily to an unnecessary conclusion, seeing as we’re in this grand solar minimum event.

Putting any conspiracy theories aside, we should all be watching for any news relating to the food supply chain and thinking about what we’re going to eat next winter. The FSC was tight just before Covid hit, due to drought, fire, and flood that decimated crops in 2019. In 2020 it became very strained when farmers were left no choice but to plough their fully grown vegetables back under the soil for lack of workers to pick them, and meat packing plants closed - as I’m sure you will recall - and ranchers were forced to slaughter their herds and lose the meat, and milk was dumped out on the ground. Presently, we are at a point where there are no more reserves at any stage of the FSC, and food is just moving straight through. I can see the effect of this at the grocery store I work at. My freezers are never more than half full, though we are told to make the shelves appear to be full by moving over products to empty spots where they don’t belong. At this point, one good corn, wheat, or soy crop failure is likely to crash the whole system. Remember, even if you personally don’t eat any of those three big crops, most of the country does, since they are put in almost all packaged foods. If more of those packaged foods start disappearing from the shelves, the people who eat those things are going to need to find other products to eat, and as it is, those other products are already on a tight supply.

When the shelves are bare, don’t blame the preppers. The preppers are people who spent years buying just a little bit extra each month until they built up a winter cache, creating no shock to the system. Rather, blame the panicked people who did not prepare early, who rushed out when the trouble became obvious and emptied the grocery stores in a day.