Community > Posts By > wraithme66

wraithme66's photo
Sun 04/25/10 02:09 AM

Hey, top of the morning Jason..:smile:

I rarely sleep, been an insomniac for years. Meditating does help, not lately. I just have been having major energy shifts as of late..can't shut down my body or mind. so I sit here, post music and think of silly things to post.

Do you like to read, it's a great outlet sometimes. Do you like to draw, stuff like that? Or maybe write..I do a lot of writing in the middle of the night.

Hey Lori... Good to see you! I've done all of the above...

wraithme66's photo
Sun 04/25/10 01:57 AM
Can't sleep? During the week... I'm completely sapped of energy. Yet, on the weekends... I can't relax! I guess I've concentrated on my career soo much lately, that I've become a workaholic. When I'm not distracted by working on new professional developments... I really don't know what to do with myself? I think I really need to find a positive outlet aside from clubs, and non-consistant hobbies. I've just been out of the limelight for so long... I have no clue where to begin? Anyone want a wholesome activity partner? Museums? Barbecues? Concerts?

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 03:04 AM

Facebook is the debil scared pitchfork

why?

Probably the biggest 'Big Brother' site on the internet.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-31322_3-20003185-256.html

B.T.W. This site isn't soo innocent either... I have found my pics on spokeo.com that only exist on this site, and nowhere else. Nothing on the internet is entirely safe.

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 02:58 AM

Facebook is the debil scared pitchfork

why?

Probably the biggest 'Big Brother' site on the internet.

In response to that brother/Comrad... Lol!

FACEBOOK is at it again...violating your personal information: As of today, there is a new privacy setting called "Instant Personalization" that shares data with non-facebook websites and it is automatically set to "Allow." Go to Account > Privacy Settings > Applications and Websites and uncheck "Allow". Please copy & repost

I posted that on there earlier...

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 02:44 AM

I know it's not from you, and I understand your values and class it's from some 24 year old in India...

I don't have it, and I don't have any restrictions set.

what

Hmmm? I'll resend it. Shouldn't be any restrictions anyway... You're on my friends list here.

yeah..but it didn't get here.

I think we just figured out this site won't allow emails containing anything else to do with other sites?

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 02:27 AM
Edited by wraithme66 on Sat 04/24/10 02:30 AM

I know it's not from you, and I understand your values and class it's from some 24 year old in India...

I don't have it, and I don't have any restrictions set.

what

Hmmm? I'll resend it. Shouldn't be any restrictions anyway... You're on my friends list here.

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 02:26 AM
No worries brother... Just keep it up. It usually takes about 6 months to see real results from such a life-altering change... And remember, you have to keep working out, or otherwise... it will revert back to the original. You'll realize that once you get into the groove, that it's hard not to work out. Fitness is very addictive.

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 02:13 AM
Edited by wraithme66 on Sat 04/24/10 02:20 AM

mingle mail? nothing else there

I just got this

subject line "so sexy"

email body "come on baby....."

ha ha

Definitely not my mail... I have higher values/class than that.

Anyway... I sent you the link.

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 02:07 AM

Do I need it to be set to me? Ya know one of the invite things

Check your mailbox...

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 01:50 AM

cool..I thought I had taken every quiz on fb, how did I miss that one..

It's brand new... just popped up 10 minutes ago?

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 01:44 AM
According to Facebook...

"WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE?" quiz and the result is You are a Builder..
“You have the ability to put things together and you are possibly one of the most important people on the Planet as if it were not for people like you everyone else would still be living in caves. Somewhat complicated task usually seem like child’s play for you as you see things from a whole different light. You are physically stronger than most and your endurance is astounding, you are a get up and go person and you do not stop until the job is done.”

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 01:24 AM
So this thread all started out as a joke... (Guess I posted in the wrong forum) But I got some fantastic responses anyway. I'm glad the forums have evolved back to "very interesting"!

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 01:15 AM

Lets make out so I can see if you taste as good as you look....

Rawr! Slow down.... I love to take my time... Sometimes... Lol!

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 01:13 AM
For anybody not up to speed... I'm talking about the topic of "Datolicious"

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 01:11 AM

garlic drool

Lol! I've been told sugar cookies before...

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 01:01 AM

Government trying to flip a buck any way they can... Lol! I see the comedy in this... Who hasn't toyed with the idea of selling their kids on the black market? Lol! Aparantly this guy took it to the next level... Is anyone really that stupid to try and sell children on a now (government sanctioned) Site? It all started when there were hitmen for hire on there, let alone prostitutes... I can't even find a decent car for sale on there, which is why I always drive new cars.

there was a lady awhile back that posted in the free section that offered to give her child away.. of course she was reported

Geesh! What a wonderful world we all share...

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 12:59 AM

I like nuts drool :wink:

Haha! Have you seen the original Austin Powers? In that... "A bit nutty" refers to fecal matter...

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 12:57 AM

A little bit nutty...

I'll take that as an ouch!

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 12:55 AM
In a new revelation from a friend... I'm up for taste-testing. What do you all think? Sweet? Sour? Or just bland? Lol!

wraithme66's photo
Sat 04/24/10 12:52 AM
It's like the real world here... God permits us of all we chose in our own free will. Although... There are always reactions to every action.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25