Community > Posts By > wraithme66

wraithme66's photo
Fri 04/30/10 02:43 PM
I'm one of the rare few who sleeps in all of the above positions... I wake up in different positions every morning. Especially in the orientations shown. It all depends on my mood. Lol! I literally only started sleeping like a soldier when I joined the army. Ever since... At least once a week I find myself that way.

wraithme66's photo
Fri 04/30/10 12:48 AM
Hugs are the only pure thing left...:thumbsup:

wraithme66's photo
Wed 04/28/10 02:31 PM
Hi! I'm Jason... Nice to meet you. If it really was an accident? It was a case of serendipity. This site is great!

wraithme66's photo
Mon 04/26/10 10:30 PM

I'm hot...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: j/k sorry couldn't help myself..blushing

I'm hot!

Wanna wrestle?? pitchfork

Only if it's in cherry jello... glasses

OMG!:tongue:

wraithme66's photo
Mon 04/26/10 10:24 PM

I'm hot...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: j/k sorry couldn't help myself..blushing

You are hot!:wink:

wraithme66's photo
Mon 04/26/10 10:21 PM
I love how some threads totally evolve away from the original topic... Instead of making threads with topics... I think we should just call the topic "GOSSIP" or "RANDOM BANTER" Lol!

wraithme66's photo
Mon 04/26/10 10:15 PM
Edited by wraithme66 on Mon 04/26/10 10:16 PM

Only prejudice white folks are afraid of other races and cultures living and thriving in this country.

It is their ignorancy that causes it.

I'm white... But far from racist. I grew up in the only white family in an all black neighborhood. I was dealt racism every day... And I was beat down, ridiculed, and hated for no reason other than my color. I was the minority during my upbringing, So I understand both sides of your argument. Yet I have not fallen victim to becoming part of it. I grew up in Detroit... I did not like my life... So guess what I did? I moved, went to school, and improved my life on my own. And I blame no body for my shortcomings but myself.

wraithme66's photo
Mon 04/26/10 10:08 PM

We get to go home with the prize, our brains!

Yeah that "under rated" commodity... laugh laugh

I'm most attracted to a huge medula oblongata...
:wink:

wraithme66's photo
Mon 04/26/10 10:05 PM

Now I just need some of you beautiful women here in North Florida!

Down boy! Lol! It's better to just show your appreciation. When you start hitting on them... You resemble all the other unfortunate guys.

wraithme66's photo
Mon 04/26/10 10:02 PM

What are you all talking about?! You're not ugly... You're all NUTS! Because you're all some of the most beautiful women I have ever known!

we luv ya J flowers

And I love you more!

wraithme66's photo
Mon 04/26/10 09:59 PM
What are you all talking about?! You're not ugly... You're all NUTS! Because you're all some of the most beautiful women I have ever known!

wraithme66's photo
Mon 04/26/10 09:53 PM

That joke is an oldie but a goodiedrinker

I posted it about a week and a half ago... And I got nothing but negative comments. It's always hard to bring up anything to do with politics without getting an argument. Even when it's a joke... Lol! Since when do people feel such a need to scrutinize soo severely? What happened to enjoying life?

I have no hope for this country. i think its a real shame when people think it is wrong for us to protect our border, enforce laws and be willing to allow criminal behavior. Some people need to be re-programmed.

IN MY EXPERIENCE... I have found that the only people that want to allow such things, either never suffered from the aftermath of such acceptance, or are completely ignorant/unaware of it. Usually middle to upper class whom are in a lifestyle above the influence of immigrants harming the infrastructure. They may be unaffected now... But it will eventually spread.

NOTE: I SAID "IN MY EXPERIENCE" OPINION I'm not saying this as fact...

wraithme66's photo
Mon 04/26/10 09:41 PM

That joke is an oldie but a goodiedrinker

I posted it about a week and a half ago... And I got nothing but negative comments. It's always hard to bring up anything to do with politics without getting an argument. Even when it's a joke... Lol! Since when do people feel such a need to scrutinize soo severely? What happened to enjoying life?

wraithme66's photo
Mon 04/26/10 09:32 PM
This was nominated for best joke of the year - worth sharing. A
Russian arrives in New York City as a new immigrant to the United
States . He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and
says, 'Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country , giving
me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free education!' The
passerby says, 'You are mistaken, I am Mexican.'The man goes on and
encounters another passerby. ' Thank you for having such a beautiful
country here in America !'The person says, 'I not American, I
Vietnamese.'The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees
he stops, shakes his hand and says, 'Thank you for the wonderful
America !'That person puts
up his hand and says, 'I am from Middle
East, I am not American!' He finally sees a nice lady and asks, 'Are
you an American?'She says , 'No, I am from Africa !' Puzzled, he asks
her, 'Where are all the Americans?'The African lady checks her watch
and says... 'Probably at work!'

IF YOU DON'T PASS THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS, TOMORROW AT 11:30 AM,
YOU WILL RECEIVE THREE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ABSOLUTELY FREE
laugh

wraithme66's photo
Sun 04/25/10 08:55 AM

No cheating here....I seem to be a natural!!!laugh

More people will be more prone to talking/responding to you if you have a photo. Quite a few on here don't trust photoless profiles. There are fakes and cowards on here from time to time... Not that you're either of those. Just try it... Put up a photo, and thread killing will change.

wraithme66's photo
Sun 04/25/10 08:53 AM

Thanks Stilllooking29 bigsmile

Awwwwwwwwwww come on me cheat hehehehe yeah will have to admit I do have that advantage :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mel Brooks from "History of the World..." "It's good to be the king!"

wraithme66's photo
Sun 04/25/10 08:48 AM

Shshshs I bet at times I can stop a thread faster then most can lol:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: slaphead

That's cheating though... Lol!

wraithme66's photo
Sun 04/25/10 02:23 AM

Doesn't help huh...

I'm always looking for more substance in life...

wraithme66's photo
Sun 04/25/10 02:22 AM
Yeah... I know. Cheap. I'm calling it quits for tonight... Sweet dreams everyone.

wraithme66's photo
Sun 04/25/10 02:18 AM
Passion... Or Compassion?

Life is a whirlwind of anew

Enticement... Discontent?

Been there

Seen it

Done it

Wanting more!

Searching

Seeking

There is always the splendor of compulsion and variety...

Carpe Diem

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25